Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Pitchers In 15th
I believe Lawrence has the best pitching staff.They are led by senior Kelsey Caudill and have two other top notch pitchers in Emily Mills and Kendra Horn.All three played on summer travel teams and are on a year round training schedule.
East Ridge a top notch pitcher in Conley. She only gave up 7 hits in the 3 games she pitched in the 15th Regional Tournament.
Ashley Stanleys looking pretty good this year for SV. She done great last year and I look for her to do even better in the upcoming season!
The Pitcher From Pike Central Is Pretty Sharp.i Think Her Name Is Lowe.and Conley At Johnson Central Will Be A Force.
COLOR="Black"]Ashleigh Stanley from SV should do a good job this year, and Amanda Sawyers another young player who is pretty good...][/COLOR]
LoveThatCourt Wrote:East Ridge a top notch pitcher in Conley. She only gave up 7 hits in the 3 games she pitched in the 15th Regional Tournament.
[COLOR="Orange"]
Conley will only be a sophmore this season and has already led her team to 1 regional title! I look for her to do a very good job this year again![/COLOR]
Sure Conley is a good pitcher but she has a tendency to fold under pressure..Can she do it this year, without her seniors behind her??
Vols01 Wrote:Sure Conley is a good pitcher but she has a tendency to fold under pressure..Can she do it this year, without her seniors behind her??

East Ridge has always had a solid ball club, I am sure they will continue to do so.
[INDENT]{quoteVols01}Sure Conley is a good pitcher but she has a tendency to fold under pressure..Can she do it this year, without her seniors behind her??[/quote]
LET ME ASSURE YOU CONLEY NEVER FOLDED UNDER PRESSURE. SHE PITCHED 3 GAMES IN THE REGIONAL TOURNAMENT AND WON ALL THREE GAMES. THATS ALOT MORE THAN YOU CAN SAY YOU DID, WHEN YOU NEVER PITCHED A GAME. SO YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT PRESSURE IS!
[/INDENT]
Ashley Stanley is a wonderful pitcher. She is a over achiever looking to get better.
Kayla Lowe-Pike Central
JC has Conley (JR) and Williams (SO) returning this season. JC should be in the thick of it as always.
Don't forget Obryan for JC.Should be very strong this year.
Yep, Forgot. sorry.
SVHSWildcat22 Wrote:Ashley Stanley is a wonderful pitcher. She is a over achiever looking to get better.
She has Courtney Bently as a mentor.She will go far.:flame:
15thballin Wrote:Kayla Lowe-Pike Central

graduated
Kayla Lowe is a senior this year
Vols01, Conley will not need no seniors to back her. She can throw the ball a lot harder than she did last year. So if you can't hit it you don't need no defense. Quit worrying about ER you were there and left because you would never get the chance to pitch or play there. Stay where you are and we will make you sad.
HotShot5 Wrote:Vols01, Conley will not need no seniors to back her. She can throw the ball a lot harder than she did last year. So if you can't hit it you don't need no defense. Quit worrying about ER you were there and left because you would never get the chance to pitch or play there. Stay where you are and we will make you sad.

i agree with vols01..conley does tend to fold when she feels pressure..not saying in the regional tournament but she does..and to what you said..i hope she does stay where she is..she is a major asset to us and we are happy she left east ridge..we will make you sad this year!!
15thballin Wrote:Kayla Lowe is a senior this year

I heard she graduated. better save me other reply for 08'. lol
OffTheHook Wrote:JC has Conley (JR) and Williams (SO) returning this season. JC should be in the thick of it as always.

JC? if were talking about Caitlin Conley. she goes to ER?
If...Then Wrote:JC? if were talking about Caitlin Conley. she goes to ER?

Nope they are talking about Brogan Conley from JCHS.
I just want to say to those of you from er and sv one team has to loose and one will win. The loser will be hurt and these remarks that are going back and forth will make the lost harder. Shame on you all!!!
You are not showing good sportsmanship.
SV and ER will be at each other throats for awhile. They have both been premire teams in the 15th since ER became a school, and from the looks of all the young talent will remain two of the premire teams for a long while.
Brogan Conley at JC. She has some heat behind her pitches and is normally pretty accurate. I'm not sure how well she has got her change and drop ball working for this year, but it will be a joy to watch her on the mound this spring.
I would say Conley
Kourtni Hatfield would be #1 for BHS but she isnt playin...:-( but Brittney Branham will be in the 15th region..
Pitching and Catching are the most important positions on the field, and the pitching in the 15th has improved each year. Unfortunately, only a few teams travel outside of the region, while the others stay home to battle each other. Teams that travel outside the region soon realize that even the best pitchers in the 15th are slightly above average at best. Cortney Bentley (SV) and Natalie Gooch (Pikeville) are the only pitchers from this region to post wins over ranked teams(Louisville Manual, Larue County, and Lexington Catholic), and I don't forsee any other pitchers in this region accomplishing their feats. They simply do not have the supporting cast and pitches to win down state against quality competition. I hope someone will prove me wrong this season because I am tired of seeing our region consistently ranked at the bottom during the Sweet 16.
softball Wrote:i agree with vols01..conley does tend to fold when she feels pressure..not saying in the regional tournament but she does..and to what you said..i hope she does stay where she is..she is a major asset to us and we are happy she left east ridge..we will make you sad this year!!

I've personally talked to all the players on the softball team. and they couldnt be happier to see Sawyers gone. Glad you could use her at Valley cause East Ridge couldnt find one position for her besides the bench.
well we found a spot for her..and personally nobody cares if they are glad she is gone we are glad she came..you all just need to quit dogging her she with us and you all will miss her if you abmit it or not