Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
(12-24-2021, 11:52 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 11:20 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Is it Christmas already?  All I want for Christmas is a note from Santa saying the Bengals will make the playoffs.
You fooled me Old School Hound I thought you were going to say you wanted some resignations letters from some coaches but Merry Christmas to all BGR and hope nothing but the best for you guys and congratulations to Granny Bear nothing like those grandkids
Again, he’s got a better chance of getting some coal…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115
Merry Christmas BGR, fine group of people...

Merry Christmas BGR family. #whoyawith
(12-25-2021, 02:41 AM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: Merry Christmas BGR family. #whoyawith

Merry Christmas, Boss.
Merry Christmas BGR family! Hope every has a great day with their families!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Granny Bear
(12-22-2021, 03:26 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Merry Christmas to all of my BGR Family!!!!  I love you guys; and you'd be surprised at how much you add to my life.

Just an off topic note:  This time next year, I will have my first great grandson to enjoy Christmas with!!!!  I'm so happy!!!

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and happy holiday season.

A very Merry Christmas to you young lady and Thank You for spending your time allowing us to come on here and act like a bunch of adolescents at times.  Congratulations on the grand baby I hope our dear Lord blesses your family with him / her being healthy and coming out with cleats on….
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Granny Bear
(12-24-2021, 10:48 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-22-2021, 03:26 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Merry Christmas to all of my BGR Family!!!!  I love you guys; and you'd be surprised at how much you add to my life.

Just an off topic note:  This time next year, I will have my first great grandson to enjoy Christmas with!!!!  I'm so happy!!!

That's wonderful!!!  Then you can change your screen name to GREAT Granny Bear!!!

Or since , as we all on here already know, you are already Great ;  so how about Great Great Granny Bear???
You're aging me!!!  LOL  Thank you!

(12-25-2021, 01:53 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

A very Merry Christmas to you young lady and Thank You for spending your time allowing us to come on here and act like a bunch of adolescents at times.  Congratulations on the grand baby I hope our dear Lord blesses your family with him / her being healthy and coming out with cleats on….
I saw the sonorgram.  He already has cleats on.  His daddy was a football player, so that's a great sign!!  LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • TD Hounds