Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
37.14%
Pikeville
62.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Raceland @ Pikeville 11/26 4th Round Playoffs
Looks like The Panthers came to play tonight.
(11-26-2021, 11:05 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Looks like The Panthers came to play tonight.
I'd say they've played their best game tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • pjdoug
(11-26-2021, 11:08 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote:
(11-26-2021, 11:05 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Looks like The Panthers came to play tonight.

I figured Raceland would compete slightly better in the trenches.
McNamee hits Wade Hensley over the middle for another big pass play and Birchfield takes it in from 16 yards out.... 36-0 Pikeville...

We've got a running clock at Hambley
(11-26-2021, 11:10 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-26-2021, 11:08 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote:

I figured Raceland would compete slightly better in the trenches.
Pikeville has tossed Raceland around all game
36-0 3rd Quarter...definitely didn't see a running clock in this game
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSFAN's post:
  • BlackcatAlum
Absolute domination by Pikeville tonight.
Looks to me like the two best team at least for now where in the same district..
[-] The following 1 user Likes bac2369's post:
  • PHSFAN
Touchdown Raceland...

Pikeville leads 36-7... clock rolling
The Panther’s team is a good as billed! Congrats and best of luck next week. I think they could give most of the teams playing next week up to 3A all they wanted.

As for the Rams, nothing to hang your heads about. We just came across a really good team that would beat a lot of teams in larger classes by the same margin. Positives to take are most of you return next year and know what it takes to get where you want and I challenge you for the next year to do whatever you have to do and put on as much work as you need to get there! As far as the seniors, I feel your pain, I’ve been there crying after that last cold game crying in the locker room. The pain will pass and you will forever have the memory of the best time of your lives being spent with your best friends! Thank you and you will always be a Ram!
[-] The following 2 users Like Orange Blaze's post:
  • PHSFOREVER1, SlantZ