Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
79.31%
Bell County
20.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Belfry @ Bell County 11/19 3A 3rd Round Playoffs
(11-14-2021, 09:26 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: Belfry is not the best team on Bell County's schedule this year considering Pulaski put a running clock on belfry.
 2 Things

1. The RPI disagrees with you
2. I highly doubt Belfry is 42 points better now than they were at the beginning of the season. 

Could Belfry be better? Absolutely. Can Belfry win this game? Absolutely. But the pure arrogance of Belfry people is just as bad as it was a couple of years ago 
when you would've have thought they put a running clock on is after winning by 10. I have a ton of respect for what Haywood and Belfry do, but the arrogance of the fans and the complete lack of respect for Bell is ridiculous.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fridaynightfights's post:
  • jax
(11-15-2021, 12:06 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 09:26 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: Belfry is not the best team on Bell County's schedule this year considering Pulaski put a running clock on belfry.
 2 Things

2. I highly doubt Belfry is 42 points better now than they were at the beginning of the season. 

Could Belfry be better? Absolutely. Can Belfry win this game? Absolutely. But the pure arrogance of Belfry people is just as bad as it was a couple of years ago 
when you would've have thought they put a running clock on is after winning by 10. I have a ton of respect for what Haywood and Belfry do, but the arrogance of the fans and the complete lack of respect for Bell is ridiculous.
It’s probably schedule arrogance if I’m being honest. It’s been cupcake city down there for a few years....

and to answer your question yes we can if healthy be that much better for gods sake we were trying to run wildcat as base offense that game against Pulaski which we now never use. So yeah a lot has changed.
Belfry 20
Bell 14
 2 Things

So if all Belfry people are arrogant then does that make all bell county posters cheaters no it don’t and all belfry posters are not arrogant sure there is some but it’s not called arrogant stadium like everyone says about flag mountain so there are good in bad on all sides but don’t get all tore up about a few and yes I predict Belfry to win but that don’t mean a thing just like Bell supporters pick Bell as they should but don’t clash all people in the same category and good luck to both teams
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • #55PirateFan
Belfry 30
Bell 28
Close ball game folks
 2 Things

What are you referring to??.  I’ve went back and reviewed this thread.....where is all this “Belfry arrogance “ you’re referring to?   So some of us think Belfry will be the best team Bell has played.....so??  We can all agree to disagree on that....but that’s not a sign of arrogance.     Please show where a Belfry poster disrespected Bell Co in any way.   Sounds like you’re still butt hurt over the 2019 game.   No reason to be.  Best team won.  

Bell is the favorite....and they should be.  It’s a home game....Belfry has a long ride. Bell has good players...and I’m sure some remember the last couple times these two have played.   Doesn’t change the fact that I like Belfry’s  chances if they can establish the fullback.   That will be a key to the game......
[-] The following 1 user Likes OutlawJoseyWales's post:
  • #55PirateFan
In two meetings with Bell:

Dixon's combined stat line:
23 carries, 427 yards, 6 TD's
Defensive TD
[-] The following 1 user Likes EKUAlum05's post:
  • PirateNation71
This game is one of the KSR games of the week.
(11-15-2021, 04:35 PM)EKUAlum05 Wrote: In two meetings with Bell:

Defensive TD

Woah Kaboom!
Two Kentucky High School Coaching legends, I've got to go with Bell County, they've gotten better all season.
(11-15-2021, 08:54 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: This game is one of the KSR games of the week.
so will it be shown live and what site? i don't follow ksr..thanks

Defensive TD

6th year senior from West Virginia? lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Gold River
(11-15-2021, 10:23 PM)Spoozer12 Wrote: Two Kentucky High School Coaching legends, I've got to go with Bell County, they've gotten better all season.
KSR doesn't show them live.  There is a possibility that WYMT will carry it.  If they do, then we have to sit outside lol
(11-16-2021, 02:33 AM)cuppett777 Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 08:54 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: This game is one of the KSR games of the week.
so will it be shown live and what site? i don't follow ksr..thanks

I am not 100 percent sure if it will be live or just highlights. All I can find on past games is just highlights on the ksr digital youtube channel.
(11-16-2021, 02:42 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Defensive TD

And still better than anyone Whitley has EVER produced.
(11-16-2021, 05:06 AM)bucslover68 Wrote:

Defensive TD

Whitley County doesn't have 20 year old men from out of state.
He is in the age requirement to be able to play football which means he isn’t any older than other kids out there playing. My son came back for a 5th year and will still 18 when he graduates. Dixion is good because he has the best work ethic of any kid I’ve ever seen.
(11-16-2021, 12:31 PM)Belfry fan 75 Wrote: He is in the age requirement to be able to play football which means he isn’t any older than other kids out there playing. My son came back for a 5th year and will still 18 when he graduates. Dixion is good because he has the best work ethic of any kid I’ve ever seen.
Of course he is good because he works hard, but he is an older and stronger West Virginian. I'd bet $500 most of your players are held back, So save the BS for somebody that believe it. lol
(11-16-2021, 07:24 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Defensive TD

(11-16-2021, 06:16 PM)TripleD Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 07:24 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Defensive TD

Every team in the state has hold backs. I work in Pikeville and half there team is holdbacks and from other counties than Pike County. It happens in every program. That’s why there is rules on age requirements and every one at Belfry is within the rules. I get so tired of hearing all these whiny a.. people in here complaining about the same stuff all the time. So stop your bs. Belfry wins because they have great coaches and work to get better and follow the same rules everyone else does. Get over it

We don’t have any more holdbacks than any other team in the state
(11-16-2021, 06:30 PM)Belfry fan 75 Wrote: Every team in the state has hold backs. I work in Pikeville and half there team is holdbacks and from other counties than Pike County. It happens in every program.  That’s why there is rules on age requirements and every one at Belfry is within the rules. I get so tired of hearing all these whiny a.. people in here complaining about the same stuff all the time. So stop your bs. Belfry wins because they have great coaches and work to get better and follow the same rules everyone else does. Get over it

Yeah I think you do. Yeah. It's pretty obvious which teams do.
Come out and talk some trash you filthy pirates Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Gold River
I really need to get this game correct on the pick'em contest. Leaning towards Bell County since it's home and they played Pulaski County 24-27 to Belfry's 13-55 loss. I'm stumped as 78% have picked Belfry in the poll.
(11-16-2021, 08:18 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: I really need to get this game correct on the pick'em contest.  Leaning towards Bell County since it's home and they played Pulaski County 24-27 to Belfry's 13-55  loss.    I'm stumped as 78% have picked Belfry in the poll.
It's really not fair to judge a team in their first game.  This is a 50/50 game IMO.

(11-16-2021, 08:08 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 06:30 PM)Belfry fan 75 Wrote: Every team in the state has hold backs. I work in Pikeville and half there team is holdbacks and from other counties than Pike County. It happens in every program.  That’s why there is rules on age requirements and every one at Belfry is within the rules. I get so tired of hearing all these whiny a.. people in here complaining about the same stuff all the time. So stop your bs. Belfry wins because they have great coaches and work to get better and follow the same rules everyone else does. Get over it

In all the years on BGR, pjdoug has made one post, and ironically it's this week, that actually analyzed a ballgame.  Most of the time, it is trying to be funny at which he fails at miserably.  His team is terrible and he tries to down other programs to stay relevant.
(11-16-2021, 10:43 PM)bucslover68 Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 08:18 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: I really need to get this game correct on the pick'em contest.  Leaning towards Bell County since it's home and they played Pulaski County 24-27 to Belfry's 13-55  loss.    I'm stumped as 78% have picked Belfry in the poll.
It's really not fair to judge a team in their first game.  This is a 50/50 game IMO.

In all the years on BGR, pjdoug has made one post, and ironically it's this week, that actually analyzed a ballgame.  Most of the time, it is trying to be funny at which he fails at miserably.  His team is terrible and he tries to down other programs to stay relevant.

I don't fail Smile . I'm a winner, and I don't have to cheat to be a winner  Smile .
(11-17-2021, 12:42 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

I don't fail Smile . I'm a winner, and I don't have to cheat to be a winner  Smile .
Your team doesn't win.
(11-17-2021, 12:58 AM)bucslover68 Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 12:42 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Your team doesn't win.

MY team doesn't cheat. My Kentucky team doesn't have West Virginia players.
Go Bobcats!
Belfry doesn’t cheat either. Lots of kids want to play for the best program in EKY history. It’s not our fault our school lies less than one mile from the border.
(11-17-2021, 01:50 AM)bucslover68 Wrote: Belfry doesn’t cheat either.  Lots of kids want to play for the best program in EKY history.  It’s not our fault our school lies less than one mile from the border.

Same ole BS over and over. lol. Jellico is on Kentucky/Tennessee border. if they recruited they'd win championships. it's high school.not college.