Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg Blackcats
55.56%
Floyd Central Jaguars
44.44%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Prestonsburg @ Floyd Central 9/17
Offsides has killed them this game
FC up 24-20 with 7 minutes to go
Fc have a good kicker?
(09-17-2021, 10:45 PM)waughdaddy59 Wrote: Fc have a good kicker?

I sure hope not. Pburg takes the lead 26-24 with 1 minute left in the game.
A face mask is the last thing pburg needed

Stupid mistakes will have killed them if they lose.

For the love of god don’t jump ?

They pulled it out. congrats to the Blackcats.
(09-14-2021, 10:32 PM)Old_Trojan Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 10:09 AM)BlackcatPride32 Wrote: I don’t know who Floyd Central will have available on Friday, so it’s hard to predict an exact score.

I think PBurg has enough of an advantage up front on the offensive line to win their matchups regardless. Akers and Jarvis running behind a cohesive offensive line has worked out well in the 2 games that almost

everyone has been there for.

I’m hoping for a great atmosphere on the hill on Friday night! Go Cats
I’m hoping for a great atmosphere as well but apparently you have not saw Floyd Central’s line play any at all this season. (after Friday night do me a huge favor and comeback and quote this and give me your honest opinion after the game, I’ll do the same) Go Jags!!
Quoting this to give my thoughts. 

I thought that the PBurg offensive line did what I said and had just enough of an advantage over a worn out Jags DL and really started to gash them with Jarvis and Akers.
[-] The following 2 users Like BlackcatPride32's post:
  • Old_Trojan, waughdaddy59
Both O Lines came to play tonight, and the Blackcats D outplayed FC’s. You could tell a week off practice due to Covid destroyed the Jags conditioning wise in the 4th quarter. Hats off to the Blackcats has much as it kills me to say that… they just wanted it more!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old_Trojan's post:
  • BlackcatAlum
(09-18-2021, 01:36 AM)Old_Trojan Wrote: Both O Lines came to play tonight, and the Blackcats D outplayed FC’s. You could tell a week off practice due to Covid destroyed the Jags conditioning wise in the 4th quarter. Hats off to the Blackcats has much as it kills me to say that… they just wanted it more!!

It was a battle up front all night, for sure. Very fun game to watch. I was on the edge of my seat the whole 4th quarter. As good as both Olines played, I think the difference in this game were the three Pburg backs, Jarvis, Akers and George. FC just couldn't stop them in the 2and half. Especially Jarvis though, once they started taking the momentum in the middle of the 3red you could see him picking up the rest of the team and motivating them to push on to the end. It was something special to watch and something that I haven't seen from Prestonsburg in a few years.