Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 (2A) Lexington Christian @ #1 (4A) Boyle County 8/28
(08-25-2021, 01:03 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 12:46 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 10:32 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 02:55 AM)#55PirateFan Wrote:
(08-24-2021, 11:11 PM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote: You’ll be eating your words come Saturday and especially when they meet your Pirates
I said in my original post "I could be wrong". What's your point? Nobody is downing LCA here Pal. Everybody on this site knows I'd never do that. I was just giving my opinion like everyone else does on here. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings Sunshine! As far as your little comment about "my Pirates", MY Pirate left 2 years ago, but not before winning 2 state championships. I have NO ties to Belfry. There like every other high school team in KY to me now since "my Pirate" is now playing college football. If your that sensitive, maybe you should stay off this site. SMDH!

Glad to hear that Ethan is hanging in there a whole lot of us hounds wishing him nothing but the best of luck in the future
Thanks my friend, I really appreciate that. He's doing well at UC.

(08-25-2021, 12:42 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 02:55 AM)#55PirateFan Wrote: I said in my original post "I could be wrong". What's your point? Nobody is downing LCA here Pal. Everybody on this site knows I'd never do that. I was just giving my opinion like everyone else does on here. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings Sunshine! As far as your little comment about "my Pirates", MY Pirate left 2 years ago, but not before winning 2 state championships. I have NO ties to Belfry. There like every other high school team in KY to me now since "my Pirate" is now playing college football. If your that sensitive, maybe you should stay off this site. SMDH!

Glad to hear that Ethan is hanging in there a whole lot of us hounds wishing him nothing but the best of luck in the future

#55PirateFan is coolest of the cool. One of my favorite West Virginians.
Thanks Dougie. I am from West Virginia by the way, Lol. But I married a girl from Belfry and lived there ever since. Ethan's going to Belfry was legit. Not sure if thats the case for..... others? Lol.
You're welcome. Close enough. lol. I hope you are doing well.
Doing well Sir, hope the same for you.
Anyone trying to throw a quick 20 bucks on this game. I GOT THEM EAGLES BABY!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SayreSpartan2006's post:
  • A Tribe Called Quest
I'll take LCA, 35-31.

This will be a great game.
(08-25-2021, 01:12 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 01:03 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 12:46 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 02:55 AM)#55PirateFan Wrote: I said in my original post "I could be wrong". What's your point? Nobody is downing LCA here Pal. Everybody on this site knows I'd never do that. I was just giving my opinion like everyone else does on here. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings Sunshine! As far as your little comment about "my Pirates", MY Pirate left 2 years ago, but not before winning 2 state championships. I have NO ties to Belfry. There like every other high school team in KY to me now since "my Pirate" is now playing college football. If your that sensitive, maybe you should stay off this site. SMDH!

Thanks my friend, I really appreciate that. He's doing well at UC.

(08-25-2021, 12:42 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 10:32 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: Glad to hear that Ethan is hanging in there a whole lot of us hounds wishing him nothing but the best of luck in the future

#55PirateFan is coolest of the cool. One of my favorite West Virginians.
Thanks Dougie. I am from West Virginia by the way, Lol. But I married a girl from Belfry and lived there ever since. Ethan's going to Belfry was legit. Not sure if thats the case for..... others? Lol.
You're welcome. Close enough. lol. I hope you are doing well.
Doing well Sir, hope the same for you.

I'm doing better than I have been Smile, Thanks, friend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • #55PirateFan
(08-25-2021, 08:48 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: I'll take LCA, 35-31.

This will be a great game.

You very well could be right.  I thought about picking them.  I guess the Madison Central score scared me.  I kept debating whether or not Mike Holcomb has had time to make that big of an impact to keep the score so close with Lexington Christian.  Regardless, I agree.  It should be a great game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Tigerallamerican
Does anyone know who is streaming this game?
Im not expecting a shootout 
LCA- 24
Boyle-21
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eagle2009's post:
  • pjdoug
This one was hard for me to pick. it could go either way.
(08-26-2021, 03:09 PM)Yes pjdoug Wrote: This one was hard for me to pick. it could go either way.
These early games have so many variables. That’s why I don’t put too much stock in outcomes of them. Now by week 5 if the team is still unpredictable, probably not gonna make it real far.
Saturday game of the day!
I look for Boyle to come out looking better after not having a scrimmage this preseason.

Boyle 24-17
It’s hard to pick against Boyle county. Year after year they put together a great team and always competes with the best teams out there. LCA is loaded and has the playmakers to bear Boyle but I just don’t think they are able to do it. I could be wrong but I think Boyle will be to much in the end.

Boyle 34
LCA 28
Any streams for this game?
(08-28-2021, 03:03 PM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: Any streams for this game?

Team1Prep Kentucky