Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 COVID-19 Cancellations/Reschedules
I think the comparison to the flu is due to what we’ve done over the years by diagnosing everyone with the flu. I got the flu one time years ago and I wanted to die. Now a days people will go to the doctor and come to work and say ….I got the flu. No you don’t!! If you did your ass would be home in bed. As far as shutting down high school spots for covid ….it’s silly! Covid doesn’t effect kids like it does older people and we know that. But yet we are messing with our children’s life’s because of the way we believe politically! It’s sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAMDAD50's post:
  • Patriot1
(08-05-2021, 01:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 09:30 AM)T-CATS Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 07:47 AM)olreb Wrote: were your daughters vaccinated?
Both were not. Wife and I are but they chose not to be. My point is the Delta variant is dangerous to anyone at any age and this is not just the flu bug.
T-CATS I am very glad your daughters are OK. I apologize in advance if a am thinking of someone else, but didn't you say your daughter who got very sick didn't require hospitalization?
Oldest daughter stayed in her room for 12 days deathly ill. She finally got so sick we called an ambulance and she went to hospital for about 6 hours. The hospital gave her some meds but as long as her oxygen level was good they sent her home even though she told them it felt like an elephant was sitting on her chest.
[-] The following 2 users Like T-CATS's post:
  • 64SUR, Patriot1
(08-05-2021, 04:05 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: I think the comparison to the flu is due to what we’ve done over the years by diagnosing everyone with the flu. I got the flu one time years ago and I wanted to die. Now a days people will go to the doctor and come to work and say ….I got the flu. No you don’t!! If you did your ass would be home in bed. As far as shutting down high school spots for covid ….it’s silly! Covid doesn’t effect kids like it does older people and we know that. But yet we are messing with our children’s life’s because of the way we believe politically! It’s sad

I don't think there should be any testing unless you have to go to the hospital, what's the point?
[-] The following 1 user Likes BelieveInTheHorn's post:
  • RAMDAD50
(08-05-2021, 04:15 PM)T-CATS Wrote:
Both were not. Wife and I are but they chose not to be. My point is the Delta variant is dangerous to anyone at any age and this is not just the flu bug.
T-CATS I am very glad your daughters are OK. I apologize in advance if a am thinking of someone else, but didn't you say your daughter who got very sick didn't require hospitalization?
Oldest daughter stayed in her room for 12 days deathly ill. She finally got so sick we called an ambulance and she went to hospital for about 6 hours. The hospital gave her some meds but as long as her oxygen level was good they sent her home even though she told them it felt like an elephant was sitting on her chest.
"Deathly ill" for 12 days at home then no overnight hospital. I hope that is as bad is it ever gets for my family. But it won't take one half hour of "deathly ill" for my family to be in ER and ICU.
^^^And please explain how any parent can leave their child laying in their room for 12 days "deathly ill"
That makes you an idiot and the devil. Full of sh!t is the best case scenario for you.
(08-05-2021, 11:30 PM):woah:jetpilo Wrote: ^^^And please explain how any parent can leave their child laying in their room for 12 days "deathly ill"
That makes you an idiot and the devil. Full of sh!t is the best case scenario for you.
Woah  Hahah
(08-05-2021, 11:14 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 04:15 PM)T-CATS Wrote:
"Deathly ill" for 12 days at home then no overnight hospital. I hope that is as bad is it ever gets for my family. But it won't take one half  hour of "deathly ill" for my family to be in ER and ICU.
Yeah the hospital last year was on lock down so no one was allowed to go with her and if you could breath they basically kicked her out of the hospital. The Hospital wanted noting to do with keeping her admitted. Got a call from my daughter they had released her and was sitting outside the hospital on the street. Was not very pleased.
Does everyone with a mosquito bite get tested for west nile?
Closed