Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ted Cruz posts Russian propaganda
(06-04-2021, 09:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Cruz is right. Our military does not recruit the way that it did a few years ago - but it should. The appeal to patriotism and duty never goes out of style. Our adversaries know this to be a fact.

[Video: ]
Big Grin 

They need more soft assets like you Hooter.  
These nerds could kill 1000s of these lunks in 5 minutes. 

Are Russians paying you for your posts?  

Vector is right...what the hell do you do?  There needs to be oversight.
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
(06-04-2021, 09:27 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 04:19 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 03:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 02:27 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 08:53 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Sure, TRT. 

Now did that treasonous timeline of traitor tweets from Ted make sense after you read the article? 

I noticed the on-topic conversation stopped; embarrassed of your hero and his awe of Russia?

Don't worry Cardfan, you'll be reaping the stuff you've been sowing soon enough. Keep your blouse on.

It’s the summer, TRt, I’m in trunks and a tank top now the world is not burning down anymore. 

and I’m not worried. 

conservative news tells me China unleashed Covid and Russia invaded our cyberspace Last year all the while Trump had his thumb up his rear and you boys were trying to see if you had room.

what the heck else could happen?  Nuclear war? That’s the end of us all. 
remember we were near that in Jan 2020.  

maybe you’re talking about the collapse in our democracy. Trump and horde tried that this Jan.  

so I’m not sure what you’re talking about, TRt.  Please elaborate on the dystopian apocalypse you are wishing for now. 

I already elaborated, I'm not wishing for the onset of that nightmare, and the apocalypse God said we will see soon.

I say you do know what I'm talking about despite your denials and further, your whistling past the graveyard performance notwithstanding, you are worried but you just can't stop yourself. Oh and Cardfan, I got a just a touch of a weak stomach and suffering the visual of you in a tank top is one of the things I am thankful for having been spared.
When did God say that will happen?  

Again if God said it why are we worried about it?  Shouldn’t you and yours just sit around and stare at each other until it happens.  Why are you on here acting like you and two turds know it all? 
Fwiw they don’t believe what you believe.  Big Grin  

answer the question.  What is happening?  We dodged the plague and the cyber attack.   What did Trump set up next? 

I look good in a tank top.  My dog said so!! Big Grin

I sincerely doubt that. I answered the question in spades over the course of your current retreaded account. I'd say your own defense mechanism prevents you from actually reading what I said. But even at that when it does happen, you will still remember enough snippets of the warnings I have put up so as to give you nuclear grade stomach upset.

Nonetheless I will give you a short refresher. We are rapidly advancing/lapsing into Globalism. Globalism sets up the reed for a more centralized form of government. In the example of the European Union the phenomenon of a working centralized interstate government is already in full view. The people of Great Britain didn't like it and for the past 7 or 8 years have been going thru Brexit, Hell and high water trying to get out. Globalism is beyond any doubt the onramp to one world government.

The Scriptures are full of history, all of which having been exhaustedly examined in the light of existing historical documentation by men looking for errors. LOL  Of course there are none. In Biblical history the exploits of men have been chronicled across time until today when as I said; the specter of the one world government looms large. That is the government over which the tyrant known as Antichrist will ruthlessly prosecute his time in history's spotlight, making Hitler's skull and crossbone nightmare look like a skip in the park.

The prophetic texts were written thousands of years ago. Among the incredibly accurate predictions fulfilled to date, they specifically name the countries which will be the major players during the days of mankind's run-up to a Globalized world. Which of course we are in the midst of so doing at this moment. All of these named countries given their position on the world stage as I type this, being more than plausible to include even Israel, which wasn't even a nation again until 1948.

So your prescription to meet all of this is to enjoy what you can while you can huh? Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die. I prefer this one--- Revelation 3: 10 "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

If we did dodge the plague,  it's asinine to say Biden had the first thing to do with it. He took the vaccine developed under the Trump Administration last November.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
For the record it's heartbreaking to me to see the things which are coming and about to come on this world. I posted the following back on August 10, 2019 in "The Tolerant Liberal" thread.

TheRealThing
You know, I got up this morning to a beautiful day. I love the summertime morning mists and the birds were singing as usual, but I worry about the days ahead. The vast majority of those in high office do not have any viable contrast to help shape their concept of reality. All they've ever known are the relative good times following WW2. In a word they are sublimely---  naive. They look around at all that is, and to them, America will always be here. In their rhetoric we see the truth of their thoughts. Theirs is the pursuit of gender blending liberal insanity. And for those whose hearts are grounded in the hope of loftier pursuits than mixed public bathrooms, a future with Booker et-al at the helm would mean the end of the dreams of the founders. Thus in present day light in spite of all of the founders successes, does their apparent heavy heartedness  suddenly make perfect sense. The ideals of freedom and self governance are cut from a whole cloth of which history offers up but a scant few equals. And we are on the cusp of willful forfeiture.

What with superficial Democrat doofuses like Presidential candidate Corey Booker carrying on with the resistance and saying things like-- "We will overcome his (President Trump's) darkness with our light." And Joe Biden is out saying "We choose truth over facts." And with Jerrold Madler starting  "formal impeachment hearings." And Tommy Lee publishes his little liberal manifestos. https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertain...964504001/ I am reminded daily how tenuous this temporary grasp on normalcy really is, is. 2020 isn't far away my friend. If the left can pull off the unthinkable, this may well prove to have been our last visit to the oasis of the real.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was another glorious misty summer morning with birds singing and I thank God for it. I have seen this land change IMHO, dramatically for the worst. But in making that observation and in spite of my sorrow, I also know this earth will last until the Lord begins to bring down His Tribulation upon the nation Israel and the balance of all the collateral/Gentile nations. Until that day there will be much to be thankful for and of course, I intend to enjoy His provision until that day. But burying my head in the sand in the presence of so many indicators of what's coming, which BTW are verified within by my own conscience... well, I'm just not wired like that.

Life goes on for the saved and the lost. The saved will live by choice in eternity with their Creator. The lost will live forever by choice in Hell with the god of this earth, Satan. To seemingly not make a choice for or against God, one makes the eternal error. Not making a choice for Him is to choose against Him. The convenient road is to try not worry about it, but why choose Hell by default?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-05-2021, 11:30 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 02:27 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Don't worry Cardfan, you'll be reaping the stuff you've been sowing soon enough. Keep your blouse on.

It’s the summer, TRt, I’m in trunks and a tank top now the world is not burning down anymore. 

and I’m not worried. 

conservative news tells me China unleashed Covid and Russia invaded our cyberspace Last year all the while Trump had his thumb up his rear and you boys were trying to see if you had room.

maybe you’re talking about the collapse in our democracy. Trump and horde tried that this Jan.  

so I’m not sure what you’re talking about, TRt.  Please elaborate on the dystopian apocalypse you are wishing for now. 

I already elaborated, I'm not wishing for the onset of that nightmare, and the apocalypse God said we will see soon.

I say you do know what I'm talking about despite your denials and further, your whistling past the graveyard performance notwithstanding, you are worried but you just can't stop yourself. Oh and Cardfan, I got a just a touch of a weak stomach and suffering the visual of you in a tank top is one of the things I am thankful for having been spared.

Again if God said it why are we worried about it?  Shouldn’t you and yours just sit around and stare at each other until it happens.  Why are you on here acting like you and two turds know it all? 

answer the question.  What is happening?  We dodged the plague and the cyber attack.   What did Trump set up next? 

I sincerely doubt that. I answered the question in spades over the course of your current retreaded account. I'd say your own defense mechanism prevents you from actually reading what I said. But even at that when it does happen, you will still remember enough snippets of the warnings I have put up so as to give you nuclear grade stomach upset.

Nonetheless I will give you a short refresher. We are rapidly advancing/lapsing into Globalism. Globalism sets up the reed for a more centralized form of government. In the example of the European Union the phenomenon of a working centralized interstate government is already in full view. The people of Great Britain didn't like it and for the past 7 or 8 years have been going thru Brexit, Hell and high water trying to get out. Globalism is beyond any doubt the onramp to one world government.

The Scriptures are full of history, all of which having been exhaustedly examined in the light of existing historical documentation by men looking for errors. LOL  Of course there are none. In Biblical history the exploits of men have been chronicled across time until today when as I said; the specter of the one world government looms large. That is the government over which the tyrant known as Antichrist will ruthlessly prosecute his time in history's spotlight, making Hitler's skull and crossbone nightmare look like a skip in the park.

The prophetic texts were written thousands of years ago. Among the incredibly accurate predictions fulfilled to date, they specifically name the countries which will be the major players during the days of mankind's run-up to a Globalized world. Which of course we are in the midst of so doing at this moment. All of these named countries  given their position on the world stage as I type this, being more than plausible to include even Israel, which wasn't even a nation again until 1948.

So your prescription to meet all of this is to enjoy what you can while you can huh? Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die. I prefer this one--- Revelation 3: 10 "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

If we did dodge the plague,  it's asinine to say Biden had the first thing to do with it. He took the vaccine developed under the Trump Administration last November.
TRT your Dear Leader didn't develop the vaccine all he did was spend the taxpayers money any other president would do that 
If your Dear Leader had any thing at all in developing the vaccine their would be a shortage of clorox or shortage of black lights so stop saying Dear Leader develop the vaccine give credit to the doctors and scientist

TRT your Dear Leader had his chance and he failed
There's a shortage alright. Between your ears.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-04-2021, 02:27 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 08:53 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Sure, TRT. 

Now did that treasonous timeline of traitor tweets from Ted make sense after you read the article? 

I noticed the on-topic conversation stopped; embarrassed of your hero and his awe of Russia?

Don't worry Cardfan, you'll be reaping the stuff you've been sowing soon enough. Keep your blouse on.

and I’m not worried. 

This point deserved it's own response.

Ezekiel 3: 18-19
18 When I say unto the wicked, ‘Thou shalt surely die,’ and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way to save his life, the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

My charge before the Lord is to warn those of what's to come. Globalism > Tribulation Period > Judgment   Not "sit around and stare at each other."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]