Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ted Cruz posts Russian propaganda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cruz is normally a pile of trash, but this story shows how bigoted and unAmerican he is.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ted-cruz...nda-2021-5

“A video shared by Texas Sen. Ted Cruz last week to attack the US military for being "woke" and "emasculated" originated from pro-Russian, anti-American far-right social media networks, experts on extremist propaganda have told Insider.”
Not a nastier pile of sh!t in Congress than Cancun Cruz.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe our conservative cyber ninjas have all expressed their deep love and affection for this creep.

[Image: Ted%20Cruz.jpg]
(06-03-2021, 01:48 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Not a nastier pile of sh!t in Congress than Cancun Cruz.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe our conservative cyber ninjas have all expressed their deep love and affection for this creep.

[Image: Ted%20Cruz.jpg]
Besides Dear Leader Teddy is Quooter's Hero
(06-02-2021, 10:59 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Cruz is normally a pile of trash, but this story shows how bigoted and unAmerican he is.

“A video shared by Texas Sen. Ted Cruz last week to attack the US military for being "woke" and "emasculated" originated from pro-Russian, anti-American far-right social media networks, experts on extremist propaganda have told Insider.

Where are the experts on gossip? You must be auditioning for the job, because this stuff is absurd. Cruz' point was to illustrate the way the US military are viewed by her enemies. We just underwent a globally epic side show on how to use our military as a lab to validate the homosexual lifestyle in the repeal of DADT. Cruz is indignant about Putin's attitude towards the US and he is aggravated that we cast ourselves in such a confused light. Do we not routinely encourage children to 'become' the sex they think they feel as preschoolers? And do our lawmakers not preside over laws that allow men to compete as women in school sports and use women's restrooms owing to their confused state of mind?

Genesis 5:2, KJV: "Male and female created he them;
I see only two sexes here and there is no question which is which. I get where Senator Cruz is coming from on this, I just question that his efforts at this point will be effective. Especially if your post is any indicator.
(06-03-2021, 12:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2021, 10:59 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Cruz is normally a pile of trash, but this story shows how bigoted and unAmerican he is.

“A video shared by Texas Sen. Ted Cruz last week to attack the US military for being "woke" and "emasculated" originated from pro-Russian, anti-American far-right social media networks, experts on extremist propaganda have told Insider.

Where are the experts on gossip? You must be auditioning for the job, because this stuff is absurd. Cruz' point was to illustrate the way the US military are viewed by her enemies. We just underwent a globally epic side show on how to use our military as a lab to validate the homosexual lifestyle in the repeal of DADT. Cruz is indignant about Putin's attitude towards the US and he is aggravated that we cast ourselves in such a confused light. Do we not routinely encourage children to 'become' the sex they think they feel as preschoolers? And do our lawmakers not preside over laws that allow men to compete as women in school sports and use women's restrooms owing to their confused state of mind?

I see only two sexes here and there is no question which is which. I get where Senator Cruz is coming from on this, I just question that his efforts at this point will be effective. Especially if your post is any indicator.
Only you understand Cruz’s mind I guess, because it looked to me he was trying to run down our military by comparing to the Russians toxically masculine ad. 

let’s see if we can stay on topic here, TRT.  1.  Do you think Cancun Ted should be slobbering over the Russian military? 2.  Do you think we should exclude people from our military who may have come from a different background?
(06-03-2021, 12:42 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Only you understand Cruz’s mind I guess, because it looked to me he was trying to run down our military by comparing to the Russians toxically masculine ad. 

let’s see if we can stay on topic here, TRT.  1.  Do you think Cancun Ted should be slobbering over the Russian military? 2.  Do you think we should exclude people from our military who may have come from a different background?

LOL. I will not submit to staying on-liberal-topic. You have your distorted view whereas I see things more clearly.

Where soap opera-ish but abundantly funded appeasements fail, toxic masculinity wins wars Cardfan. Putin is an ex-KGB intel officer from the days of the former Soviet Era. He likely never submitted to the idea that the US was militarily superior and that probably is still his attitude. It really doesn't matter what the indignant cocoa sipping onsie wearing Obama converts of liberal crowd thinks about Putin or any other sworn enemy the US may have. There is one deterrent to the certain aggression of such rogue nations and one only. Military force and the will to use it.

You guys continue to make the same error over and over ad-nauseum. You think therefore reality is, is.
(06-03-2021, 01:44 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL. I will not submit to staying on-liberal-topic. You have your distorted view whereas I see things more clearly.

Where soap opera-ish but abundantly funded appeasements fail, toxic masculinity wins wars Cardfan. Putin is an ex-KGB intel officer from the days of the former Soviet Era. He likely never submitted to the idea that the US was militarily superior and that probably is still his attitude. It really doesn't matter what the indignant cocoa sipping onsie wearing Obama converts of liberal crowd thinks about Putin or any other sworn enemy the US may have. There is one deterrent to the certain aggression of such rogue nations and one only. Military force and the will to use it.

You guys continue to make the same error over and over ad-nauseum. You think therefore reality is, is.
ODD are we? 

where has diplomacy not worked? weren’t you bragging about Trump’s diplomacy with Putin just last year? 

Does toxic-masculinity win wars these days?   Pretty sure the nerds are more important than the lunks this century. 

Why discriminate?  If these folks want to serve, let them serve.  These are Americans that can do the job and you and Ted are against them. Not shocked at all.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "experts on extremest propaganda" told a far-left rag.
Only "experts on being eaten up with dumbass" would not be too embarrassed to believe that crap for a second, much less repeat it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAdumbassHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(06-03-2021, 02:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

ODD are we? 

where has diplomacy not worked? weren’t you bragging about Trump’s diplomacy with Putin just last year? 

Does toxic-masculinity win wars these days?   Pretty sure the nerds are more important than the lunks this century. 

Why discriminate?  If these folks want to serve, let them serve.  These are Americans that can do the job and you and Ted are against them. Not shocked at all.

ttt
(06-03-2021, 05:46 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2021, 02:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2021, 12:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]Where are the experts on gossip? You must be auditioning for the job, because this stuff is absurd. Cruz' point was to illustrate the way the US military are viewed by her enemies. We just underwent a globally epic side show on how to use our military as a lab to validate the homosexual lifestyle in the repeal of DADT. Cruz is indignant about Putin's attitude towards the US and he is aggravated that we cast ourselves in such a confused light. Do we not routinely encourage children to 'become' the sex they think they feel as preschoolers? And do our lawmakers not preside over laws that allow men to compete as women in school sports and use women's restrooms owing to their confused state of mind?

ODD are we? 

where has diplomacy not worked?
 weren’t you bragging about Trump’s diplomacy with Putin just last year? 

Ask Neville Chamberlain. LOL

I didn't say they shouldn't serve, it was the coming out party that gave Putin the propaganda angle to use against the America his troops came to respect and fear. He's merely trying to overturn that mind set at this point. 'They,' were always welcome to serve prior to the repeal of DADT. But no, that wasn't good enough for gay activists. We had to let them serve openly as gays, and provide the same benefits for their significant others that straight people and their spouses receive. And then there are the tax payer funded sex change surgeries. No way Putin would ever mock that kind of thing, it's just not acceptable 21st Century thinking. 

Further as is your usual tactic, you attempt to change what I said about appeasements. I did not mention diplomacy, which any military strategist would tell you is vital. I don't and didn't agree with Trump on every military position he held. Bringing home the troops for example; I have never been for bringing home US troops. It's a huge mistake for the sake of training if nothing else. Strategically it is my contention that America needs to maintain significant threat of equipment and personnel around the globe. As far as morale goes, it is my contention that US troops should get as much exposure to potential enemies as they can. To that end we need our bases overseas, they are vital.
(06-03-2021, 05:16 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "experts on extremest propaganda" told a far-left rag.
Only "experts on being eaten up with dumbass" would not be too embarrassed to believe that crap for a second, much less repeat it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAdumbassHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is why Cardfan is reluctant to source his baloneyous assaults. LOL
For those that didn’t read the article here is the timeline from first mention til Cancun Cruz retweeted.

“Alexander Reid Ross, a fellow at the UK's Centre for the Analysis of the Radical Right who specializes in mapping the spread far-right propaganda, told Insider that he had monitored the meme as it spread from pro-Russian and far-right networks to Cruz's Twitter feed over the course of a week.”

“From Kremlin ally to 4chan to Ted Cruz's Twitter. Here is the timeline for the spread of the video, according to Ross' analysis:

The earliest comparison of the recruitment videos was in two May 13 tweets by Koskovics Zoltán, an analyst at the Center for Fundamental Rights in Budapest. The center is linked to the far-right government of Hungary's Prime Minister Victor Orban, an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Zoltán's first tweet linked to a Vimeo page showing the Russian recruitment ad, and the second tweet linked to a post by the journalist Alan MacLeod slamming the "super-woke" US Army video. MacLeod is a frequent critic of western media outlets' coverage of Kremlin policy. (In an email to Insider, MacLeod said that though he was a critic of western media coverage of Russia, he was anti-Kremlin.)“

Zoltán's tweets were cited on May 14 by the Russian far-right outlet Krasnaya Vesna and the American conservative blog Red State. Both posts mocked the comparison between the Russian and US armies.

Gavin McInnes, founder of the far-right Proud Boys group, discussed the recruitment videos in his YouTube show on May 15.

The two videos were then posted and discussed in threads on 4chan, the messaging board that serves as a key online hub for the right.

On May 17, the Russian and US recruitment videos were stitched together and posted on TikTok as a single video.

From there, the video — in its slightly altered form — was shared widely in white-supremacist forums on Telegram, the encrypted messaging app that's become a haven for extremists ousted from mainstream platforms.

The first post featuring the TikTok on Telegram was shared by an account that posts "white nationalist and fascist content," Ross told Insider. The post had spread, Ross said, in forums popular with the US white supremacist National Justice Party, the white-nationalist Groypers group, and the Russian ultra-nationalist National Bolsheviks.

On May 18, the TikTok was uploaded to Twitter for the first time. Insider has seen the post, which has as of Tuesday been retweeted 1,000 times.

On May 19, Rando Quaaden, a Dutch account that has posted tweets in support of the European far-right Identitarian movement and Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad, tweeted the TikTok.

On May 19, Pardes Seleh, a Texas realtor who posts conservative content on Twitter, shared the video posted by Rando Quaaden.

And on May 20, Cruz retweeted Seleh.”

Obviously, Teddy and company ( probably you too) have some online Comrades that have it out for America.
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
(06-03-2021, 05:49 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2021, 05:16 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "experts on extremest propaganda" told a far-left rag.

How is it my fault you didn’t read the rest of the article?  

Oh yeah it was over 140 words. 

No wonder...

baaaaaaaaaaaa Big Grin
(06-03-2021, 05:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

No wonder...

baaaaaaaaaaaa Big Grin

Big Grin      ... and not approved by catturd.

And your Dear Leader believed every word Putin said to him even over our own intelligence people in fact suggested Russia and the US team up to find out about cyber crime And not one peep out of you and the other 2 Sheep who post and hide on here
Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
Old School Hound
The contents of this message are hidden because Old School Hound is on your ignore list.
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Next Oldest | Next Newest

No wonder...

baaaaaaaaaaaa Big Grin

Can you get anything right? Surely you meant 140 characters.
(06-04-2021, 12:11 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

No wonder...

baaaaaaaaaaaa Big Grin

Sure, TRT. 

Now did that treasonous timeline of traitor tweets from Ted make sense after you read the article? 

I noticed the on-topic conversation stopped; embarrassed of your hero and his awe of Russia?
(06-04-2021, 08:53 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

No wonder...

baaaaaaaaaaaa Big Grin

Sure, TRT. 

Now did that treasonous timeline of traitor tweets from Ted make sense after you read the article? 

I noticed the on-topic conversation stopped; embarrassed of your hero and his awe of Russia?

If any of of our holy trinity of conservative friends can say that five times really fast, they will win a free one-way trip with Donald and Ted to gloomy Norilsk, Russia. Famous for its metal mining, extremely low temperatures, and minimal daylight, you will feel right at home in Norilsk, one of the most polluted places on Earth.  While you won't be in Disneyland, you will observe the rich history of Norilsk, which was home to one of several notorious Gulag labor camps back during the '30's and '40's. Enjoy this fabulous prize package, courtesy of your progressive friends. Don't forget to send us a postcard.  Smile
(06-04-2021, 10:16 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2021, 05:49 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]This is why Cardfan is reluctant to source his baloneyous assaults. LOL

No wonder...

baaaaaaaaaaaa Big Grin

Sure, TRT. 

If any of of our holy trinity of conservative friends can say that five times really fast, they will win a free one-way trip with Donald and Ted to gloomy Norilsk, Russia. Famous for its metal mining, extremely low temperatures, and minimal daylight, you will feel right at home in Norilsk, one of the most polluted places on Earth.  While you won't be in Disneyland, you will observe the rich history of Norilsk, which was home to one of several notorious Gulag labor camps back during the '30's and '40's. Enjoy this fabulous prize package, courtesy of your progressive friends. Don't forget to send us a postcard.  Smile
Has to be better than up the Orange man’s crack! Big Grin 

the way the Republicans kowtow these days amazes me.
I mean poor old Mike Pence won’t even say what he means he is so afraid.
Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation
Catturd ™ Retweeted
Catturd ™
@catturd2
Good morning to everyone except the gullible, Low IQ suckers - who are so damn dumb that they're easily scammed by the Communist Democrat party and their evil fake news propagandists.

No wonder...

baaaaaaaaaaaa Big Grin

Sure, TRT. 

Don't worry Cardfan, you'll be reaping the stuff you've been sowing soon enough. Keep your blouse on.
(06-04-2021, 02:27 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2021, 05:49 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]This is why Cardfan is reluctant to source his baloneyous assaults. LOL

No wonder...

baaaaaaaaaaaa Big Grin

Sure, TRT. 

Don't worry Cardfan, you'll be reaping the stuff you've been sowing soon enough. Keep your blouse on.

It’s the summer, TRt, I’m in trunks and a tank top now the world is not burning down anymore. 

and I’m not worried. 

conservative news tells me China unleashed Covid and Russia invaded our cyberspace Last year all the while Trump had his thumb up his rear and you boys were trying to see if you had room.

what the heck else could happen?  Nuclear war? That’s the end of us all. 
remember we were near that in Jan 2020.  

maybe you’re talking about the collapse in our democracy. Trump and horde tried that this Jan.  

so I’m not sure what you’re talking about, TRt.  Please elaborate on the dystopian apocalypse you are wishing for now. 

(06-04-2021, 03:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2021, 05:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]How is it my fault you didn’t read the rest of the article?  

No wonder...

baaaaaaaaaaaa Big Grin

Sure, TRT. 

It’s the summer, TRt, I’m in trunks and a tank top now the world is not burning down anymore. 

and I’m not worried. 

conservative news tells me China unleashed Covid and Russia invaded our cyberspace Last year all the while Trump had his thumb up his rear and you boys were trying to see if you had room.

maybe you’re talking about the collapse in our democracy. Trump and horde tried that this Jan.  

so I’m not sure what you’re talking about, TRt.  Please elaborate on the dystopian apocalypse you are wishing for now. 

I already elaborated, I'm not wishing for the onset of that nightmare, and the apocalypse God said we will see soon.

I say you do know what I'm talking about despite your denials and further, your whistling past the graveyard performance notwithstanding, you are worried but you just can't stop yourself. Oh and Cardfan, I got a just a touch of a weak stomach and suffering the visual of you in a tank top is one of the things I am thankful for having been spared.
I have seen many dishonest and ridiculous threads created by our resident socialists, but this one has to be near the top in that category.

Russia is doing the kind of recruiting ads that this country was doing in recent years before Democrats decided to turn our military into a diversity lab. Cruz was not praising Russia - he was criticizing the way that our military is recruiting under Biden. Trying to soften the image of the military is a mistake. The end result will either be an increase in the number of young men and women who wash out because they did not expect the rigorous, disciplined training required to prepare for war - or, military standards will fall to avoid sending so many recruits home. Recruiting videos should not lead anybody to believe that life in the military is easy because it isn't nor should it be. Recruiting videos should appeal to people's patriotism, sense of duty, and desire to "be the best that they can be."
(06-04-2021, 04:19 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2021, 12:11 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]Can you get anything right? Surely you meant 140 characters.
Sure, TRT. 

and I’m not worried. 

I already elaborated, I'm not wishing for the onset of that nightmare, and the apocalypse God said we will see soon.

I say you do know what I'm talking about despite your denials and further, your whistling past the graveyard performance notwithstanding, you are worried but you just can't stop yourself. Oh and Cardfan, I got a just a touch of a weak stomach and suffering the visual of you in a tank top is one of the things I am thankful for having been spared.
TRT did Putin every accused your Dear Leader of this ? I would ask the other 2 sheep om here but they can't pull their heads out

Putin claims US trying to hold back Russia's development ahead of summit with Biden (msn.com)
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
(06-04-2021, 04:19 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2021, 12:11 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]Can you get anything right? Surely you meant 140 characters.
Sure, TRT. 

and I’m not worried. 

When did God say that will happen?  

Again if God said it why are we worried about it?  Shouldn’t you and yours just sit around and stare at each other until it happens.  Why are you on here acting like you and two turds know it all? 
Fwiw they don’t believe what you believe.  Big Grin  

answer the question.  What is happening?  We dodged the plague and the cyber attack.   What did Trump set up next? 

I look good in a tank top.  My dog said so!! Big Grin
Cruz is right. Our military does not recruit the way that it did a few years ago - but it should. The appeal to patriotism and duty never goes out of style. Our adversaries know this to be a fact.

Pages: 1 2