Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Isaac Dixon Will Return For Belfry For Class of 2022
^^^So you think if this idiot calls out someone else he is no longer an idiot? lol good one

Claim your Belfry fan hahaha
Warriorhawk17
I look at Lawrence county beat pikeville at PIKEVILLE during the Blundell potter tournament

http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=265443&pid=2310408#pid2310408

http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=265443&pid=2310569#pid2310569
(05-26-2021, 11:28 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^So you think if this idiot calls out someone else he is no longer an idiot? lol good one

Well...I don’t care if someone calls me out??.  But if I’m gonna be called out on something....I hope it’s ACTUALLY something I said ????.
(05-26-2021, 11:40 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 11:28 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^So you think if this idiot calls out someone else he is no longer an idiot? lol good one

Well...I don’t care if someone calls me out??.  But if I’m gonna be called out on something....I hope it’s ACTUALLY something I said ????.
I hear you 100%. You are always positive toward everyone and every program.
(05-26-2021, 09:00 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: How does BGR let people like outlaw josey wells stay on here putting young kids down. This person is a joke and full of hatred. He has no knowledge of sports. He is on here to put people down. Here is my message to you. I will be there when Dixon runs all over your team. Then put that in your pipe and smoke it. Take a look at Dixon's highlight video in the 3A state champiobship game against bell county you jealous ignorant adult oh I mean child.
??

(05-26-2021, 11:32 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Warriorhawk17
I look at Lawrence county beat pikeville at PIKEVILLE during the Blundell potter tournament

http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=265443&pid=2310408#pid2310408

http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=265443&pid=2310569#pid2310569
Careful jp. Your gonna confuse him even worse! Sick
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHS DYNASTY's post:
  • jetpilot
(05-26-2021, 09:00 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: How does BGR let people like outlaw josey wells stay on here putting young kids down. This person is a joke and full of hatred. He has no knowledge of sports. He is on here to put people down. Here is my message to you. I will be there when Dixon runs all over your team. Then put that in your pipe and smoke it. Take a look at Dixon's highlight video in the 3A state champiobship game against bell county you jealous ignorant adult oh I mean child.

via GIPHY

I heard from a pretty famous Belfry fan that Belfrys coaches talked Dixon into coming back. If that’s the case, my respect for Phillip Haywood just took a nose dive. Hopefully this person was just yanking my chain....
(05-27-2021, 02:34 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote: I heard from a pretty famous Belfry fan that Belfrys coaches talked Dixon into coming back. If that’s the case, my respect for Phillip Haywood just took a nose dive. Hopefully this person was just yanking my chain....

Of course they did. Many coaches around Kentucky are doing this.
For Dixon to be eligible to even stay back another year means he’d never held back previously as the age requirement, 19 before August 1, is still in place. Why does it bother some of you so bad, what’s the difference in holding back now and doing it in 3rd grade? Some people are against holding back period, I get it but it’s still not against any rules and IMO if a kids never held back why stop him once he’s in high school. Let him and his parents make that decision and whatever their reasons it’s their decision none of the hand wringing on here stops it.

(05-27-2021, 02:34 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote: I heard from a pretty famous Belfry fan that Belfrys coaches talked Dixon into coming back. If that’s the case, my respect for Phillip Haywood just took a nose dive. Hopefully this person was just yanking my chain....

If your respect is that easily swayed it probably wasn’t that high to begin with...
(05-27-2021, 02:25 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: For Dixon to be eligible to even stay back another year means he’d never held back previously as the age requirement, 19 before August 1, is still in place.  Why does it bother some of you so bad, what’s the difference in holding back now and doing it in 3rd grade?  Some people are against holding back period, I get it but it’s still not against any rules and IMO if a kids never held back why stop him once he’s in high school.  Let him and his parents make that decision and whatever their reasons it’s their decision none of the hand wringing on here stops it.

(05-27-2021, 02:34 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote: I heard from a pretty famous Belfry fan that Belfrys coaches talked Dixon into coming back. If that’s the case, my respect for Phillip Haywood just took a nose dive. Hopefully this person was just yanking my chain....

If your respect is that easily swayed it probably wasn’t that high to begin with...
The city folk like to sit on high horses and tell us county folk how we should be living. It’s pretty simple. Lol
The city folk just need to beat whoever the county folk put on the field like the last 2 years.

As for myself, the rules are the same for everyone and I have moved on.
You said you was done back on page two. But here you are.

I can assure you Haywood did not talk him into staying. That’s all we here about. How Belfry does this and Belfry does that. Everyone is from West Virginia. Half of Pikeville’s team is from other counties. Just because you wear bright red you get hate thrown your way. It’s okay though keep hating. Means we are doing something right

You know why I never get on and a post about Pikeville and say crap. It’s because I don’t care enough about them to even get on there post. Don’t have a clue about anything that is said on them. But everyone has a opinion posted on a Belfry post
(05-27-2021, 09:16 PM)Belfry fan 75 Wrote: You said you was done back on page two. But here you are.

I can assure you Haywood did not talk him into staying. That’s all we here about. How Belfry does this and Belfry does that. Everyone is from West Virginia. Half of Pikeville’s team is from other counties. Just because you wear bright red you get hate thrown your way. It’s okay though keep hating. Means we are doing something right

You know why I never get on and a post about Pikeville and say crap. It’s because I don’t care  enough about them to even get on there post. Don’t have a clue about anything that is said on them.  But everyone has a opinion posted on a Belfry post
1. Don't read my posts.
2. I never said Haywood talked him into staying.
3. lol.
Belfry Fan 75 don’t be throwing that hate out to other fans of different schools when you hate one so much you won’t even read their threads. By the way where did one of Belfry’s new running backs come from? Outlaw Josie Wales and JetPilot go at it all the time but I really don’t think they hate each other but have that love hate relationship haha. For the purpose of this thread is discuss the player who is coming back for another year which are granted to him by Kentucky law makers. It’s this young man’s decision so I hope him nothing but the best for him.
[-] The following 3 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot, OutlawJoseyWales, PHS DYNASTY
(05-29-2021, 12:48 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: Belfry Fan 75 don’t be throwing that hate out to other fans of different schools when you hate one so much you won’t even read their threads. By the way where did one of Belfry’s new running backs come from? Outlaw Josie Wales and JetPilot go at it all the time but I really don’t think they hate each other but have that love hate relationship haha. For the purpose of this thread is discuss the player who is coming back for another year which are granted to him by Kentucky law makers. It’s this young man’s decision so I hope him nothing but the best for him.
Jet and I do go at it occasionally.... but no hate on my end for sure.  In fact, I’m guessing that if you put Belfry/Pikeville to the side....jet and I have a tremendous amount in common.   We jaw at each other a bit....but that’s where it ends for me.   Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like OutlawJoseyWales's post:
  • jetpilot, PHS DYNASTY
^^^Agree 100% with everything you said. Nothing but respect from my end.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • OutlawJoseyWales, Patriot1