Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Coaches
hohoho Wrote:hoho, that's not a bad idea. seems like it would be better than just a warm body out for the money. give the money to the girls.

Well, they do have 4 coaches this year, and for the money that they receive they definitely aren't in it for the money. Go Lady Eagles......:letsparty Get ready for a great season. The new coaching staff is working really hard to get them ready and the girls seem ready to play ball.
hohoho Wrote:hoho, that's not a bad idea. seems like it would be better than just a warm body out for the money. give the money to the girls.
Please explain, if ya can. :confused:
Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rodney Ward was the head coach and Sanford was the Assistant in 2000; but Coach Holbrook will do a fine job.

Your right Mohawk, but the player told me that Rodney might been head coach on paper but Holbrook was calling the shot from day one. I think the softball team is lucky to get him, my niece play ball for him at SGS and said he was a awesome coach to play for and still think the world of him today and she don't play ball anymore.