Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Else Following the Vince McMahon Storyline Right Now?
ComfortEagle Wrote:The average WWE viewership falls in the 12-34 age range, which is considered to be a coveted demographic.

This is a fight that you won't win, so give it up if you're trying to bash the WWE here. If you don't like it you don't have to watch it or post about it.

I don't intend on "fighting?" with you, but I just don't understand how anyone could enjoy fake wrestling with a totally unbelievable story line. A guy dies, is back the next day with a new undiscovered son. How you have the nerve to follow such a thing is beyond me.
Well maybe the things you don't find as enjoyable we do find them to be interesting.

BCFan Wrote:I don't intend on "fighting?" with you, but I just don't understand how anyone could enjoy fake wrestling with a totally unbelievable story line. A guy dies, is back the next day with a new undiscovered son. How you have the nerve to follow such a thing is beyond me.
BCFan Wrote:I don't intend on "fighting?" with you, but I just don't understand how anyone could enjoy fake wrestling with a totally unbelievable story line. A guy dies, is back the next day with a new undiscovered son. How you have the nerve to follow such a thing is beyond me.

No different than a soap opera and how many women out there watch them? There must be a market for it because McMahon has made millions and millions off of wrestling.
And he has done a dang good job at it to! He has produced some of the greatest wrestlers in history.

Midee1 Wrote:No different than a soap opera and how many women out there watch them? There must be a market for it because McMahon has made millions and millions off of wrestling.
How is it any different from any other fake show on television?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:How is it any different from any other fake show on television?

It's different in the fact that the story line is idiotic and they are some of the worst wrestlers I have ever seen. And it's even worse you always have people trying to argue it's real...Give me a break. But why watch something fake when you can watch the real deal in UFC? Why watch oiled up guys in tights fake hurt each other? I just don't understand..
We like it and will continue to watch it, if you dont like it dont watch it, simple as that, but dont bash the people that enjoy it. Not everyone thinks its real, just some of the backwoods people that dont get out but once a month believe its real, but anyone with any sense knows it isnt real. Its the drama behind some of the storylines and the character development and many more things we like about it. So just shut up about it and let us that like it enjoy it.
UFC is boring now, it's almost getting as bad as boxing. It used to be cool when it first came out, but I'd rather watch someone get hit in the face with a sledgehammer (fake or not) than some of these UFC guys roll around on the mat with each other.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]