Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone Else Following the Vince McMahon Storyline Right Now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been watching Raw and they have been playing up this storyline involving Vince having an illegitimate son who is a current WWE superstar.

Tonight, possibly due to suspensions, it was declared that Mr. Kennedy was not Vince's son.

Does anyone here have any thoughts on who it might be? The clue they gave tonight was "things are looking up." Any ideas on what this might mean?

Right now I'm thinking it might be Snitsky, but I have no idea and that opinion could very well change.
I was thinking Hornswoggle, because hes always looking up, lol.
Who knows I use to love to watch it when u had the Rock and stone cold now all it is rock and stone cold want a be's.
-STATS- Wrote:I was thinking Hornswoggle, because hes always looking up, lol.

Didn't Val Venis, used to always say things are looking up or something when he first came around years ago?
Actually I think that he did, I remember him saying that a lot when he first came into the business, I know one thing I am looking forward to Raw next Monday! I just want to know who it is.

ComfortEagle Wrote:Didn't Val Venis, used to always say things are looking up or something when he first came around years ago?
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it too.

I am starting to think Hornswoggle might be a possibility, but wouldn't it be crazy if HHH "fixed" the DNA results or something.

I really think Mr. Kennedy was the choice for the illigitemate son, but now that he's been suspended that's created a riff in the storyline.
The Big Valboski (hello Ladies)
When was Kennedy suspended? I didnt think the names of the wrestlers that were suspended were going to be released until next week or sometime around there. Besides he was on there last night and I havent read on any wrestling site anywhere of him or any other wrestler being suspended, yet that is.
Yea I been followin it, it's crackin me up some of the shit they come up with.
:thatsfunn
Thats the reason that Randy Orton wasn't on last night, as William Regal said, "he gave him the night off", but the reason Orton wasn't there he was serving his suspension.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:When was Kennedy suspended? I didnt think the names of the wrestlers that were suspended were going to be released until next week or sometime around there. Besides he was on there last night and I havent read on any wrestling site anywhere of him or any other wrestler being suspended, yet that is.

You can find info at www.wrestlezone.com

Also, there is a list of the suspended wrestlers in another thread in the Pro Sports forum.

Kennedy, William Regal, and King Booker were among several that were suspended. If you didn't notice Monday they nicely allowed the wrestlers that were suspended to end their storylines.....

to name a few.....William Regal was beaten senseless and taken away by "paramedics" thus ending his reign as Raw manager....he will be gone for at least 30 days.

King Booker was no where to be seen. Mr. Kennedy (who many thought was going to be Vince's illegitimate son) was proven to not be Vince's son and it is likely that we won't see him wrestle for 30 days.

I believe Umaga may have been on that list as well, if so, he was beaten with a sledgehammer by HHH......after that I doubt he will come back for a while as well.

Rather than just suspend the wrestlers and confuse a lot of people by having several wrestlers just dissapear, the WWE allowed the suspended wrestlers to end their storylines......hopefully only temporarily.
ComfortEagle Wrote:You can find info at www.wrestlezone.com

Also, there is a list of the suspended wrestlers in another thread in the Pro Sports forum.

Kennedy, William Regal, and King Booker were among several that were suspended. If you didn't notice Monday they nicely allowed the wrestlers that were suspended to end their storylines.....

to name a few.....William Regal was beaten senseless and taken away by "paramedics" thus ending his reign as Raw manager....he will be gone for at least 30 days.

King Booker was no where to be seen. Mr. Kennedy (who many thought was going to be Vince's illegitimate son) was proven to not be Vince's son and it is likely that we won't see him wrestle for 30 days.

I believe Umaga may have been on that list as well, if so, he was beaten with a sledgehammer by HHH......after that I doubt he will come back for a while as well.

Rather than just suspend the wrestlers and confuse a lot of people by having several wrestlers just dissapear, the WWE allowed the suspended wrestlers to end their storylines......hopefully only temporarily.

GREAT observation Comfort, I never even thought of all that. The thing about it is, Orton's suspension won't be up before the pay-per view event in two weeks. How is he gonna wrestle Cena when he is suppose to still be suspended.
I'm not sure about Orton, I know he wasn't at Raw on Monday but he still did the telecast. As for King Booker, his status is unknown as of right now, but apparently his wife Sharmell is not a big fan of the business.

Jeff Hardy is gone for 30 days and fined $100,000

Ric Flair also quit the WWE earlier this week but the WWE is offering him a better deal to stay on, but it's unlikely he'll return.

William Regal has been suspended for 30 days, no word if he has been fined.

I can't seem to find anything about Orton though. I think that the WWE may be "suspending" him but not necessarily keeping him off TV. He may be suspended without pay, but in the meantime, making appearances to keep his storyline going.
If Jeff Hardy is suspended why would they have him win the intercontinental title? Also about Randy Orton, how are they going to have that match if he is suspended. I think the WWE screwed the pooch on the timing of their suspensions. Should have waited till after the pay per view to do that, that way they could have ended the storylines during the pay per view. On another note, I cant stand Booker's character anyway, and wish he would just quit or have them change the character. It doesnt fit him, but thats just my opinion.
When is there ever really a good time to suspend them?

If they had waited until after the PPV then they would have title changes and such that would screw up whatever plans they have.

Plus they can't really wait to suspend them, once they found out the information about the pharmacy scandal they were suspended. It would be hard to explain to any authority that's monitoring the WWE why they waited to suspend them.

After all, other athletes do not get to delay their suspensions until after a certain game or season, so why wrestlers?
ComfortEagle Wrote:After all, other athletes do not get to delay their suspensions until after a certain game or season, so why wrestlers?

Maybe they have appealed their suspensions? I have seen many professional sports players get suspended and appeal. They are allowed to continue to play until their appeal is heard. Possibility?
Well guys, I guess we find out tonight.
I thought McMahon died? Jeez..Who would watch this fake stuff anyway?
BCFan Wrote:I thought McMahon died? Jeez..Who would watch this fake stuff anyway?

Millions of people.

Plus the storylines are better than most of these crap sitcoms that are on CBS, ABC, or NBC.

Last week WWE Raw had over 4 million viewers. Number 7 on the list for the top 10 cable programs last week,

http://www.nielsonmedia.com
That is the truth. I myself cannot wait until Raw tonight to find out who Mcmahon's son is!

ComfortEagle Wrote:Millions of people.

Plus the storylines are better than most of these crap sitcoms that are on CBS, ABC, or NBC.

I know, I keep trying to find some spoilers online, but no luck.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Millions of people.

Last week WWE Raw had over 4 million viewers. Number 7 on the list for the top 10 cable programs last week,

http://www.nielsonmedia.com

Half of them are probably 8 year olds that have no idea whats going on.
BCFan Wrote:Half of them are probably 8 year olds that have no idea whats going on.

The average WWE viewership falls in the 12-34 age range, which is considered to be a coveted demographic.

This is a fight that you won't win, so give it up if you're trying to bash the WWE here. If you don't like it you don't have to watch it or post about it.
Ive always been a huge wrestling fan, but back in the day I was a big fan of the wrestling matches, now it is just the storylines, and maybe the specialty matches like Hell in a Cell, or an Elimination Chamber, those are some good matches.
Well everyone who didn't watch it, Hornswoggle is Mr. Mcmahons illegitamate child!

-STATS- Wrote:I was thinking Hornswoggle, because hes always looking up, lol.
I have to say several people saw this one coming. Kind of a joke, I would have preferred if HHH was his son, that would have been more interesting.
Yes it would have. I thought it was funny that Mr. Mcmahon stated that Mr. Kennedy was suspended for "impersonating a Mcmahon". If I am not mistaking wasn't he one of the superstars suspended for steriods?

ComfortEagle Wrote:I have to say several people saw this one coming. Kind of a joke, I would have preferred if HHH was his son, that would have been more interesting.
It was planned for Kennedy to be his bastard son but they had to nix that because of his suspension. I still think though that it will be him, I think it will be revealed that HHH messed with the DNA test or something like that. This Hornswoggle storyline is crap at best, although it was very funny. I think thats what they were going for right now anyway, a way to make the people laugh and to entertain them until Kennedy comes off suspension. I hope so anyway. HHH wouldnt make much sense as being his bastard son seein as how he is vinces son in law and like I said, i still think it will turn out to be kennedy and thats when the HHH/Kennedy feud will start up. I could be wrong but I hope im not.
I was really hoping it would be the Boogie Man.
very funny.
Pages: 1 2