•  Previous
  • 29(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
(01-01-2021, 03:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 03:02 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Great video from a Republican Congressman discussing this fake outrage and disinformation.
You present another talking head instead of your own informed opinion. A RINO never-Trumper who has been thoroughly debunked by Trump's performance over the past four years and by his performance in the 2020 presidential election. When brain transplants become viable, you will be able to honestly market yours as barely driven, low mileage.  Big Grin

https://www.mediaite.com/news/mark-levin...r-trumper/
Conservative radio host Mark Levin rang in the new year with a fresh attack in his feud with Rep. Adam Kinzinger, calling the “pathetic” Illinois Republican a “woke politician.”

“The more I learn about this guy Kinzinger’s political career, the more pathetic he is,” Levin wrote in a Friday morning message on Twitter. “In 2010 he runs as a Tea Party-backed candidate; within 12 months he abandons the Tea Party; in 2016, after Trump is the GOP nominee for president, he announces he’s not voting for him, making way for a possible Hillary presidency. For the next four years he hounds the president, and becomes a frequently quoted media darling. That is, he’s a full-fledged Never Trumper. And now the woke politician is triggered.”

Cardfan and the troop are desperately hoping to get the election challenge behind them and Biden sworn in. But  Like I keep saying, lies stated ever more forcefully are still jut lies. I mean, Kinzinger is from Illinois after all, and who really ever believed he was actually conservative?

The amount of evidence of massive fraud is itself, massive. Next week will be something to see. Even Mitch McConnell may have to back up on his support for Biden.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TRT, did you watch the video?

The fact he and Levin don’t jive doesn’t make what he said untrue.

Lies are being spread as truths by people who need your support. These fabulists have no interest in making the world better for Americans. They just want to stay in power and take money.
(01-01-2021, 06:57 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: TRT, did you watch the video?

Lies are being spread as truths by people who need your support. These fabulists have no interest in making the world better for Americans.  They just want to stay in power and take money.

Did you watch the John Kerry video? Everything the left says is stated categorically no matter how off the wall it actually is, is. Mark Levin, Lou Dobbs, even the Lord Himself is not off limits when you go into Lie-Lie-Land overdrive in your attempts to say something into reality.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-01-2021, 09:29 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Lies are being spread as truths by people who need your support. These fabulists have no interest in making the world better for Americans.  They just want to stay in power and take money.

Did you watch the John Kerry video? Everything the left says is stated categorically no matter how off the wall it actually is, is. Mark Levin, Lou Dobbs, even the Lord Himself is not off limits when you go into Lie-Lie-Land overdrive in your attempts to say something into reality.

I did watch your John Kerry video. It had nothing to do with this thread.  

Kerry is a great example of a politician who took the high road when losing an election.
(01-01-2021, 06:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Great video from a Republican Congressman discussing this fake outrage and disinformation.
You present another talking head instead of your own informed opinion. A RINO never-Trumper who has been thoroughly debunked by Trump's performance over the past four years and by his performance in the 2020 presidential election. When brain transplants become viable, you will be able to honestly market yours as barely driven, low mileage.  Big Grin

Conservative radio host Mark Levin rang in the new year with a fresh attack in his feud with Rep. Adam Kinzinger, calling the “pathetic” Illinois Republican a “woke politician.”

“The more I learn about this guy Kinzinger’s political career, the more pathetic he is,” Levin wrote in a Friday morning message on Twitter. “In 2010 he runs as a Tea Party-backed candidate; within 12 months he abandons the Tea Party; in 2016, after Trump is the GOP nominee for president, he announces he’s not voting for him, making way for a possible Hillary presidency. For the next four years he hounds the president, and becomes a frequently quoted media darling. That is, he’s a full-fledged Never Trumper. And now the woke politician is triggered.”

Cardfan and the troop are desperately hoping to get the election challenge behind them and Biden sworn in. But  Like I keep saying, lies stated ever more forcefully are still jut lies. I mean, Kinzinger is from Illinois after all, and who really ever believed he was actually conservative?

The amount of evidence of massive fraud is itself, massive. Next week will be something to see. Even Mitch McConnell may have to back up on his support for Biden.
The more you talk, the more I question your political instincts.  Next week will be pretty boring. Nothing much to see. McConnell and Pence will see that it's business as usual.  Congress will do their thing, just like every four years. I'm afraid that those on the right who are expecting "stop the steal" drama in Congress next week will be sorely disappointed. Biden is your president.
(01-01-2021, 09:37 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Kerry is a great example of a politician who took the high road when losing an election.

By taking a leading role in the shadow government resistance?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-02-2021, 12:51 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

The more you talk, the more I question your political instincts.  Next week will be pretty boring. Nothing much to see. McConnell and Pence will see that it's business as usual.  Congress will do their thing, just like every four years. I'm afraid that those on the right who are expecting "stop the steal" drama in Congress next week will be sorely disappointed. Biden is your president.

Don't try and act like you don't have anxieties and nagging doubts about it Hound. You're concerned that some court will hear the evidence, or somebody in the Republican conference will grow enough of a spine to actually challenge this mess. You can question my political instincts all you want, it means nada to me. I believe the election was fraudulent and so do a lot of people in much higher places whose credentials both academically and politically have long been proven. If you guys weren't concerned you wouldn't bother to keep up your beratings on here every darn day.

Just because the country hasn't yet gone so far south that life seems to go on as usual, doesn't mean it can't happen. And happen suddenly. Maybe Congress will do their thing, but doing their thing hasn't been much to watch of late. Frothing at the mouth and slinging barbed insults isn't exactly the stuff of longevity. They've been so preoccupied with the political war in DC, Putin could drive a nuclear sub up the Potomac and they'd never know it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Van Hagar
Well hear is a good example of the Dear Leader's legal team i believe Hooter said this guy is top notch me i believe he is bat sh!t crazy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp
(01-02-2021, 02:30 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 09:37 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

By taking a leading role in the shadow government resistance?

what sort of fan fiction is that? 
1. that video was heavily edited.
2. it was about the Arab world will always demand a different solution with Palestine.  That’s common sense. 3. Operators in a shadow govt don’t run for office, serve in the real govt., and go on tv to blather about their positions. They do everything behind closed doors hence “ shadow govt.”

Where do you get garbage like this ?  

Of course like I said, nothing to do with the thread unless you are using Kerry as an example of a candidate conceding and attempting to tamp down those in his party who want to disrupt the peaceful process we have always had.

(01-02-2021, 10:17 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Well hear is a good example of the Dear Leader's legal team i believe Hooter said this guy is top notch me i believe he is bat sh!t crazy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

I hope this moron drags the Jan. 5th turnout and causes Republicans to lose the Senate. 

He has had some doozies over the past few days including calling himself the “second coming”, but none beat the one on “Pence.”  

How do these statements square with evangelicals Trumpers?  A dude using the Lord’s name in vain to threaten the VP.

Goodness.
"How do these statements square with evangelicals Trumpers? A dude using the Lord’s name in vain to threaten the VP.

Goodness."

As long as he is on the Dear Leader's side that's all they care about
"I am the chosen one"
Cardfan wrote:

2. it was about the Arab world will always demand a different solution with Palestine.  That’s common sense. 3. Operators in a shadow govt don’t run for office, serve in the real govt., and go on tv to blather about their positions. They do everything behind closed doors hence “ shadow govt.”

Of course like I said, nothing to do with the thread unless you are using Kerry as an example of a candidate conceding and attempting to tamp down those in his party who want to disrupt the peaceful process we have always had.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything you say is a repeated leftist talking point. Worse is the fact that you don't even do that with any degree of originality, because you exactly copied my writing style, inflections, pauses, even vocabulary.

The Kerry video was not edited at all as anyone with two functioning brain cells could readily determine. Other than the troop, the attack upon anything you deem a threat to the banana republic of your fond dreams neither impresses nor sways a single person on this forum. And like I said, your getting the last word on every thought expressed on here means exactly nothing. And in the final analysis will have meant nothing except to provide proof of who you really are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-02-2021, 03:41 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Cardfan wrote:

2. it was about the Arab world will always demand a different solution with Palestine.  That’s common sense. 3. Operators in a shadow govt don’t run for office, serve in the real govt., and go on tv to blather about their positions. They do everything behind closed doors hence “ shadow govt.”

Of course like I said, nothing to do with the thread unless you are using Kerry as an example of a candidate conceding and attempting to tamp down those in his party who want to disrupt the peaceful process we have always had.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything you say is a repeated leftist talking point. Worse is the fact that you don't even do that with any degree of originality, because you exactly copied my writing style, inflections, pauses, even vocabulary.

The video was not edited at all as anyone with two functioning brain cells could readily determine. Other than the troop, the attack upon anything you deem a threat to the banana republic of your fond dreams neither impresses nor sways a single person on this forum. And like I said, your getting the last word on every thought expressed on here means exactly nothing. And in the final analysis will have meant nothing except to provide proof of who you really are.
Big Grin   

now that is new...I copy you...this can’t be made up. 

so again how the hell does the Kerry video prove their is a steal happening. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox5dc....-audit.amp

Senate Republicans are now torched.  If they go through with this there is a definite split in the party. Of course they will only go through with it if the GA runoffs go bad for Republicans. 
If they retain the Senate it’s a no go. 

You conservatives like the precedent you’re setting. Every election can now be challenged as political theater. Don’t think Dems won’t pull the same thing. What happens when a group has both houses?  

pick me ...pick me

End of Democracy.  It’s crazy how many patriots are cheering it on.
(01-02-2021, 03:51 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

The video was not edited at all as anyone with two functioning brain cells could readily determine. Other than the troop, the attack upon anything you deem a threat to the banana republic of your fond dreams neither impresses nor sways a single person on this forum. And like I said, your getting the last word on every thought expressed on here means exactly nothing. And in the final analysis will have meant nothing except to provide proof of who you really are.
Big Grin   

Senate Republicans are now torched.  If they go through with this there is a definite split in the party. Of course they will only go through with it if the GA runoffs go bad for Republicans. 

You conservatives like the precedent you’re setting. Every election can now be challenged as political theater. Don’t think Dems won’t pull the same thing. What happens when a group has both houses?  

pick me ...pick me

Democracy will have ended only if the results of a rigged lection are allowed to stand. Democrats will get their chance to refute the evidence, or they can continue to deny that there is any evidence, even while the Trump legal team and GOP representatives present it to the American people. It is a no win situation for Democrats. Either they win a rigged election that at least tens of millions of Americans will no was rigged, or Trump serves a second term. The traitors who rigged the election never expected that the Republicans would mount a serious challenge to the fraudulent results.
I accidentally put a like on an earlier TRT post, thought I’d leave it just to cause them some confusion. Anyway, what folks on the other side think absolutely does matter to you, because you are always responding to it. No one on my side of the coin is concerned about Jan. 6th because there is nothing to be concerned about. My big hope for you and Hoot is that you are still around spouting off in 8 to 12 years from now, when AOC is elected president. Now THAT will be something to see.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Cardfan1
(01-02-2021, 04:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 03:51 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Big Grin   

pick me ...pick me

Democracy will have ended only if the results of a rigged lection are allowed to stand. Democrats will get their chance to refute the evidence, or they can continue to deny that there is any evidence, even while the Trump legal team and GOP representatives present it to the American people. It is a no win situation for Democrats. Either they win a rigged election that at least tens of millions of Americans will no was rigged, or Trump serves a second term. The traitors who rigged the election never expected that the Republicans would mount a serious challenge to the fraudulent results.

What is the Republican court record now Goobert’s case was thrown out?  

nothing has been rigged.
You lost. 

I don’t feel sorry for him but these idiots are suing him and calling for his execution.

You support that Hoot?
And by the way guys, don’t think the AOC thing is all that far-fetched. Because 10 years ago, who could have predicted an orange-haired, ego-maniacal, philandering narcissist would only be a few years removed from being President? By 2032 or so, she will sure as hell be more qualified that THAT.
Why sure Hooter and TRT will support  anything that will benefit the Dear Leader
They are becoming a American version of ISIS they have been radicalized
The next money maker in this country is how to wean them off the Dear Leader it's going to be a few tough months ahead
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(01-02-2021, 04:39 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Why sure Hooter and TRT will support  anything that will benefit the Dear Leader
They are becoming a American version of ISIS they have been radicalized
The next money maker in this country is how to wean them off the Dear Leader it's going to be a few tough months ahead
One day there will be a day of reckoning for the many traitors in this country and their supporters who should have known better but lacked a proper upbringing.
"One day there will be a day of reckoning for the many traitors in this country and their supporters who should have known better but lacked a proper upbringing."

DA open you eyes it's happening right now and you support it
(01-02-2021, 04:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote: "One day there will be a day of reckoning for the many traitors in this country and their supporters who should have known better but lacked a proper upbringing."

We need an intervention. Some deprogramming.

We have a version of American Isis today except the caliphate is Trump and fake Christian nationalism.  

Jan.6th will be ho hum in the capital, but outside it will be a mess with these radicalized Americans.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • Old School Hound
(01-02-2021, 04:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote: "One day there will be a day of reckoning for the many traitors in this country and their supporters who should have known better but lacked a proper upbringing."

No, I support counting every legal vote. Fraudulent votes should never be counted in an election. Voter fraud is a crime but rigging a national election is treason and that is what you are supporting.
(01-02-2021, 05:11 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

No, I support counting every legal vote. Fraudulent votes should never be counted in an election. Voter fraud is a crime but rigging a national election is treason and that is what you are supporting.
I agree the fact all the down ballots favored Republicans indicated voter fraud by McConnell and  his cronies. Democrats should be furious.
"No, I support counting every legal vote. Fraudulent votes should never be counted in an election. Voter fraud is a crime but rigging a national election is treason and that is what you are supporting."

Once Again DA they have counted every LEGAL VOTE and even RECOUNTED every LEGAL VOTE and in some states a THIRD TIME
(01-02-2021, 02:50 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Don't try and act like you don't have anxieties and nagging doubts about it Hound. You're concerned that some court will hear the evidence, or somebody in the Republican conference will grow enough of a spine to actually challenge this mess. You can question my political instincts all you want, it means nada to me. I believe the election was fraudulent and so do a lot of people in much higher places whose credentials both academically and politically have long been proven. If you guys weren't concerned you wouldn't bother to keep up your beratings on here every darn day.

Just because the country hasn't yet gone so far south that life seems to go on as usual, doesn't mean it can't happen. And happen suddenly. Maybe Congress will do their thing, but doing their thing hasn't been much to watch of late. Frothing at the mouth and slinging barbed insults isn't exactly the stuff of longevity. They've been so preoccupied with the political war in DC, Putin could drive a nuclear sub up the Potomac and they'd never know it.

I'm honestly saying I have zero anxieties or doubts that anything(courts, "evidence," GOP conferences) will challenge the results of rightful and decisive winner of the election-Mr. Biden. Nothing exciting will happen next week.
(01-02-2021, 05:20 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

I agree the fact all the down ballots favored Republicans indicated voter fraud by McConnell and  his cronies. Democrats should be furious.
Sure, and that is why Democrats are demanding recounts and forensic audits, right?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(01-02-2021, 05:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote: "No, I support counting every legal vote. Fraudulent votes should never be counted in an election. Voter fraud is a crime but rigging a national election is treason and that is what you are supporting."

Once Again DA they have counted every LEGAL VOTE and even RECOUNTED every LEGAL VOTE and in some states a THIRD TIME
I think you mean Democrats have counted every Biden votes and in some cases, they have run them through the vote tabulators five or more times. There are videos that prove that this was one of the many types of fraud that occurred.
(01-02-2021, 05:47 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 03:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You present another talking head instead of your own informed opinion. A RINO never-Trumper who has been thoroughly debunked by Trump's performance over the past four years and by his performance in the 2020 presidential election. When brain transplants become viable, you will be able to honestly market yours as barely driven, low mileage.  Big Grin

I'm honestly saying I have zero anxieties or doubts that anything(courts, "evidence," GOP conferences) will challenge the results of rightful and decisive winner of the election-Mr. Biden. Nothing exciting will happen next week.
Democrats in Congress showed a total disregard for the truth when they voted to impeach Donald Trump. No doubt they will not hesitate to vote to certify the results of a rigged election. However, it is unlikely that they will be able to block the presentation of evidence next week. I find that prospect exciting and Congressional Democrats are dreading next week with good reason.
^^ Agree. It will be something to see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-02-2021, 05:47 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 03:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You present another talking head instead of your own informed opinion. A RINO never-Trumper who has been thoroughly debunked by Trump's performance over the past four years and by his performance in the 2020 presidential election. When brain transplants become viable, you will be able to honestly market yours as barely driven, low mileage.  Big Grin

Oh of course.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-02-2021, 06:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 05:20 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Sure, and that is why Democrats are demanding recounts and forensic audits, right?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
We should be.  I mean it’s understandable the least popular president ever loses, but how the hell does McConnell, Graham, Collins, and company win.  
Fraud.
Rigged election.
  •  Previous
  • 29(current)
  • Next