• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
Stop the Steal is a movement/loosely organized group dedicated to supporting efforts by the Trump campaign to ensure that only legal ballots are used to determine the winner of the 2020 election.

I created this thread to provide updates on efforts by Joe Biden and the Democrat Party to steal the 2020 Presidential Election. If you are relying on the mainstream media for election news, then you may be under the mistaken impression that Joe Biden is already the President-Elect and Kamala Harris is already the Vice President-Elect but that is not the case. A candidate becomes the President-Elect or Vice President-Elect after one of the following events occur:

1. The candidate's opponent concedes the election. (Even then, the candidate technically has not been officially elected.)

2. The candidate wins the Electoral College election. (The news media does not have the power to declare a candidate the President-Elect.)

3. In the event of a tie in the Electoral College vote, the House of Representatives will declare the winner of the election. Each state's delegation of representatives gets one vote in this case. President Trump would almost certainly be reelected if there is a tie in the Electoral College vote because there are far more red states than blue states.

Please keep in mind that Al Gore mounted a 36 day court challenge, demanded, and received multiple recounts of Florida votes in the 2000 election. There is nothing wrong or unusual about filing suits to ensure fair elections. Democrats and Republicans both hire a large number of attorneys to handle potential court challenges to election results in closely contested elections and this election featured very close races in several battleground states.

Election irregularities have been widespread in the 2020 election and the Trump campaign will begin filing lawsuits during the coming week. One or more of those lawsuits will most likely be decided by the U.S. Supreme Court.

This election is far from over but the media, Democrats, and the Biden campaign hope to pressure Trump into conceding the election instead of ensuring that only legal votes are counted to determine the winner of each state election. Trump will probably be holding rallies in the battleground states as challenges make their way through the courts.

Trump needs to win Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, and either Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania to win the election. 

Joe Biden currently leads in Arizona by less than 17,000 votes but Trump has been gaining with each update of the totals. Trump's chances of winning appear to be better than 50/50 at this point, without litigation. Biden has a lead of about 20,000 votes in Georgia, but 132,000 ballots with address changes from Fulton County (Atlanta) will probably be ruled invalid. Trump has solid leads in Alaska and North Carolina and it is not clear why these states have not already been called from Trump.
Article II of the U.S. Constitution grants the power to make rules for elections and to select electors to the Electoral College to state legislatures. Pennsylvania Republicans control its legislature. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court circumvented the Pennsylvania Legislature's exclusive authority to set election rules by extending the deadline for accepting mail-in ballots. This is one of the issues raised by the Trump campaign in its suit that is before the U.S. Supreme Court.

Quote:Pennsylvania Republicans Call on Democrat Governor to Audit Election

Top Republicans in the Pennsylvania Legislature reportedly called on Gov. Tom Wolf (D) Friday to carry out an “immediate audit” of the 2020 elections, citing the existence of an “unprecedented” 105,000 provisional ballots, among other things.

The Morning Call revealed that House Speaker Bryan Cutler, Senate Majority Leader Jake Corman, and House Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff, all Republicans in the Pennsylvania Legislature, called for the audit.

Except for Corman, the GOP legislators raised the specter of voter fraud, echoing President Donald Trump and other Republicans.

Pennsylvania House Speaker Cutler reportedly told reporters the audit was necessary “to ensure that the election process can be verified as accurate.”

The Morning Call noted:

Cutler ticked off a list of issues related to the conduct of the election. They included:

• The Pennsylvania Supreme Court, he said, “unconstitutionally” extended the deadline for late ballots, and the issue ended up at the U.S. Supreme Court. In a letter to Wolf, Cutler said, “This judicial intervention created unnecessary chaos and uncertainty.”

• Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar, the letter said, issued conflicting guidance to counties on how to manage late-arriving ballots.

• Poll watchers, which Cutler described as key to promoting fairness and transparency, were not allowed to observe pre-canvassing and canvassing activity.

• The existence of 105,000 requested provisional ballots “are indicative of voter issues across the Commonwealth.”
Below is a great analysis by political consultant Dick Morris on how Donald Trump may win reelection. In addition to the states that Morris mentions below, there have been serious allegations of widespread election fraud in both Michigan and Nevada.

Quote:Dick Morris: Here's How Trump Can Still Win

1. Only the electoral college or the various state legislatures can declare a candidate the winner. To base this decision on network vote totals and projections and to call Biden the “president-elect” is irresponsible.

2. The recounts in Arizona, Georgia, and the other states are likely to go heavily for Trump. Most of the likely errors or invalid votes took place on mailed-in ballots. (Machine votes are harder to tamper with). Since Biden won upwards of two-thirds of mail-in votes and absentee ballots, it is likely that most of the discarded mail ballots will be subtracted from Biden’s total.

3. The networks currently give Trump 214 electorate voters (270 is the victory level)

4. Alaska, where Trump has led by 2:1 all week and is now more than half counted will likely throw its 3 votes to Trump giving him 217.

5. Trump has likewise led in North Carolina (15 votes) all week and his margin of 75,000 has not diminished. He will undoubtedly carry North Carolina. Like Alaska, the media will not call it for Trump to promote the illusion of a Biden victory. North Carolina would bring Trump’s vote to 232.

6. The vote count in Arizona shows Trump’s deficit shrinking from 30,000 on Friday to 18,500 on Saturday with about 100K left to count.
After Arizona (11 votes) is fully counted, it will go through a recount subject to the pro-Trump bias identified in point 2. Were he to win Arizona, he would have 243 votes.

7. In Georgia (16 votes), Biden leads by only 8,400 votes, a margin that has been dropping. Like Arizona, Trump may still win the count and, if not, would have a very good chance of prevailing in the recount. With Georgia, Trump would have 259 votes.

8. Wisconsin (10 votes) is tallied as having been won by Biden by 21,000 votes but a recanvass is in the offing. Given the facts enumerated in point 2, there is a very good chance Trump will carry Wisconsin. The recount process in Wisconsin is uniquely fair and transparent — a model for the nation — so Trump may well flip the state. If he does, he will have 269 votes — one shy of victory.

9. Then, it comes down Pennsylvania and its 20 votes. The Supreme Court provisionally allowed ballots to be counted if they arrived before Friday, Nov. 6, and were postmarked before Election Day, Nov. 3, and ordered late votes to be segregated. When Justice Samuel Alito was informed that the state had not segregated the late votes, as Pennsylvania’s secretary of the commonwealth had advised, Alito made it an order on Friday.

Biden currently leads by 37,000 votes in Pennsylvania. The number of late-arriving ballots likely far exceeds this total (the state has not published this information). Justice Alioto and a Court majority may throw out the late ballots, likely delivering the state to Trump.

In addition, for the reasons stated above, a recanvass is likely to give Trump a decisive advantage. If he wins Pennsylvania, he would have 289 votes and a victory.
I am hearing from many different sources that the Trump campaign has discovered evidence that two software applications, Hammer and Scorecard, tampered with vote counts in several battleground states. Voting statistics in Michigan and Pennsylvania are very suspicious, with an abnormally high number of ballots that included only votes for Joe Biden and no votes "down ticket." In the video linked below, the claim is made that the programmer for Hammer and Scorecard has come forward to help determine whether the statistical anomalies were the result of those applications.

Yawn. I swear I believe your head may explode soon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(11-09-2020, 08:23 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: Yawn.  I swear I believe your head may explode soon.
My head is screwed on tight and my eyes wide open. If Biden becomes president, I will not be shocked. If Trump wins reelection, then I think your head will be the one in danger of losing what little it has left between your ears.
(11-09-2020, 03:31 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I am hearing from many different sources that the Trump campaign has discovered evidence that two software applications, Hammer and Scorecard, tampered with vote counts in several battleground states. Voting statistics in Michigan and Pennsylvania are very suspicious, with an abnormally high number of ballots that included only votes for Joe Biden and no votes "down ticket." In the video linked below, the claim is made that the programmer for Hammer and Scorecard has come forward to help determine whether the statistical anomalies were the result of those applications.

The source I heard it from was an interview with Lt Gen Thomas McInerney USAF (ret) Of all the military news contributors his analysis has always been among the best. Lt Gen McInerney certainly wasn't backing up from his assertions about Hammer and Scorecard as he has had extensive involvement with the two programs, as well as a very close association with the writer of Scorecard. He further stated that "they" tried to use Scorecard in 2016 to steal the race in Florida but, "something went wrong, I can't talk about that."

Gen McInerney doesn't seem to harbor a shred of doubt as to whether this election is being stolen. Call me whatever, I tend to take the word of people like him, a patriot the likes of which peers are in extremely short supply, over Van Hagar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Spirit100
(11-09-2020, 03:31 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I am hearing from many different sources that the Trump campaign has discovered evidence that two software applications, Hammer and Scorecard, tampered with vote counts in several battleground states. Voting statistics in Michigan and Pennsylvania are very suspicious, with an abnormally high number of ballots that included only votes for Joe Biden and no votes "down ticket." In the video linked below, the claim is made that the programmer for Hammer and Scorecard has come forward to help determine whether the statistical anomalies were the result of those applications.

tttt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Guys, for Gods sake, as the mayor of Philadelphia would tell you, put on your big boy pants and give it up. There is zero chance that Biden well not be president on Jan. 20th. There is <1% chance Trump will be re-elected in 2024. No way in hell our 2024 president will be an older white man, Biden may be the last one we ever see. Our next president will either be a woman, a person of color, or, if it’s a white make, someone mid/50s or younger. Young voters will not go Republican under their current configuration. The US is changing boys. Now if someone like Tim Scott gets the nom in 2024, they will have a real chance at gaining the White House back. Until then, I would focus on the two Senate run/offs in Georgia in January, those are crucial to your side more so than the fantasy of overturning this election.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(11-09-2020, 12:43 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Guys, for Gods sake, as the mayor of Philadelphia would tell you, put on your big boy pants and give it up. There is zero chance that Biden well not be president on Jan. 20th. There is <1% chance Trump will be re-elected in 2024. No way in hell our 2024 president will be an older white man, Biden may be the last one we ever see. Our next president will either be a woman, a person of color, or, if it’s a white make, someone mid/50s or younger. Young voters will not go Republican under their current configuration. The US is changing boys.  Now if someone like Tim Scott gets the nom in 2024, they will have a real chance at gaining the White House back. Until then, I would focus on the two Senate run/offs in Georgia in January, those are crucial to your side more so than the fantasy of overturning this election.
Loving your posts Van haha...yeah, the mayor of Philly is who I look to for advice lol. Libs being able to say "just accept it" with a straight face after how they have acted the last 4 years is pure (unintentional) comedic genius.
Elizabeth Harrington
@LizRNC
·
2h
Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light Detroit elections worker: "I was instructed by my supervisor to adjust the mailing date of these absentee ballot packages to be dated earlier than they were actually sent. The supervisor was making announcements for all workers to engage in this practice." Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light
Jim DeMint
@JimDeMint
·
2h
Wait, the vaccine was known to be successful weeks ago?? Fauci, Biden, media mocked Trump at this time for saying vaccine was close. The Oct announcement just happened to be delayed AFTER the election? We need answers from corporate & government officials. https://statnews.com/2020/11/09/covid-19...-indicate/
Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
·
2h
Fascinating to look at the stocks that are down big today as market soars on vaccine news: Netflix, Peloton, Amazon, & video game stocks. Basically, the never leave your house again bundle.
Arthur Schwartz
@ArthurSchwartz
·
2h
Both Nevada and Michigan now have sworn statements from election officials in those states detailing election fraud. And I’m told there’s more to come. Al Gore waited over a month to concede without any allegations of fraud. Buckle up, folks.
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
· 3h
In a new sworn affidavit, a whistleblower with the Clark County Elections Department in Nevada claims Nevada poll workers fabricated proof of residence data for illegal voters. So far, Nevada Attorney General @AaronDFordNV has taken no action to investigate credible fraud claims.
Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
·
2h
The media narrative will go from “there was no fraud” to “ok, a little fraud” to “so what if there was multi-state fraud, Biden still won” to “Trump people are complaining too much about systemic fraud, let’s swear Biden in now!” in the blink of an eye
David Asman
@DavidAsmanfox
·
3h
I have no doubt if this game-changing news on the virus came a week earlier, Biden’s razor-thin edge in the election would have disappeared. Flies in the face of Biden charge that Trump did “nothing” against the virus. “Operation Warp Speed” was a success.
This whole thread is a MUST READ. Start here

https://twitter.com/APhilosophae/status/...2428163072

https://twitter.com/APhilosophae/status/...5996512257
Mike Detmer - Michigan Patriot
@DetmerMike
·
5h
10,000 confirmed dead voted by absentee in Detroit, 132,000 "Change of Address" Red Flags in Folton County GA and over 65,000 in-person votes thrown out in Arizona. THIS AIN'T OVER FOLKS!!! The number of problems equate to a total reversal. Team Trump is ON IT!
Mateo
@Mateo__Jenkins
·
4h
Replying to
@catturd2
I‘m so angry that my grandparents voted for Biden. I will never visit their graves again!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(11-09-2020, 12:43 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Guys, for Gods sake, as the mayor of Philadelphia would tell you, put on your big boy pants and give it up. There is zero chance that Biden well not be president on Jan. 20th. There is <1% chance Trump will be re-elected in 2024. No way in hell our 2024 president will be an older white man, Biden may be the last one we ever see. Our next president will either be a woman, a person of color, or, if it’s a white make, someone mid/50s or younger. Young voters will not go Republican under their current configuration. The US is changing boys.  Now if someone like Tim Scott gets the nom in 2024, they will have a real chance at gaining the White House back. Until then, I would focus on the two Senate run/offs in Georgia in January, those are crucial to your side more so than the fantasy of overturning this election.
You are a fool to think that Trump's chance of winning this election is zero. Watch and learn what shenanigans the Democrat Party have been engaging in the past four years.
Senator Rand Paul
@RandPaul
· 4h
Your government sent 1.1 million dead people stimulus checks. Wonder how many of these folks also voted absentee?
(11-09-2020, 03:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
You are a fool to think that Trump's chance of winning this election is zero. Watch and learn what shenanigans the Democrat Party have been engaging in the past four years.
But...but, but...his TV told him so!!!
Catherine Herridge
@CBS_Herridge
·
54m
#Election2020results Republican State AGs Jeff Landry (LA), Daniel Cameron (KY) Eric Schmitt (MO) Mike Hunter (OK) announce 'major' legal action in PA mail-in ballot challenge case, via (2:30p) Zoom press conference http://republicanags.com
@RepublicanAGs
THIS

Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
·
2h
If the election is reversed and President Trump wins,

Those same people calling for “unity” are going to burn the country down.
Sean Parnell
@SeanParnellUSA
·
31m

US House candidate, PA-17
This is in #PA17.

Count every legal vote. Investigate irregularities.

Protect free & fair elections.
Quote Tweet

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
· 33m
Imagine how many more there are that will stay silent because they like what the outcome so far!

A 2nd U.S. Postal Service Worker in PA Comes Forward to Accuse Supervisors of Backdating Late Ballots to Nov.3 - American Greatness https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/06/a-2nd...-to-nov-3/
The only thing surprising about this news is that Pennsylvania and Illinois did not make the statewide 100%+ list. Things are not looking good for the self-proclaimed President-Elect and his would-be successor, the self-proclaimed Vice President-Elect.

Quote:Judicial Watch finds 1.8 million 'ghost voters' in 29 states, warns of 'dirty elections'

Judicial Watch has released a comparison study of Census Bureau population statistics and state voter registration data to reveal a notable disparity. The watch dog group is now warning of potential voter fraud and “dirty” voter rolls.

The study found that 352 U.S. counties in 29 states managed to have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens.

“In other words, the registration rates of those counties exceeded 100% of eligible voters. The study found eight states showing state-wide registration rates exceeding 100%: Alaska, Colorado, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont,” reported Tom Fitton, president of the watchdog group.
Coincidence? I think not. We will be hearing a lot about Hammer and Scorecard this month. The "glitches" in this software are not bugs, they are features.

Sean Spicer
@seanspicer
· 19m
Breaking: @RealClearNews moves Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes back into the too close to call category meaning neither @JoeBiden nor @realDonaldTrump is at the 270 needed to become President #Elections2020 #CountEveryVote
  • 1(current)
  • Next