•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
Hey do you guys think Biden's inauguration will draw a bigger crowd than Trump's did? Sure can't be much smaller.
^^^It will probably be the usual 12 people in circles, but now that Covid is no longer an issue like we knew would happen after the election who knows. We do know the million or so dead people who voted for him probably won't be able to make it...
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Elizabeth Harrington
@LizRNC
·
7h
Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light "When the ballots were scanned and it did not match a voter in the electronic poll book...they were still allowing those ballots to go through to be counted. And that is when the GOP poll watchers were issuing those challenges...and kicked out." Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light
Howie Carr
@HowieCarrShow
·
32m
Captured in Real Time: That Moment in Virginia at 5:12 AM Where they Took 373,000 Votes Off the State Totals https://thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/cap...ingbuttons via
@gatewaypundit
LivePDDave Flag of United States Police cars revolving light Boxing glove
@LivePDDave1
·
4h
In case you’re confused, “glitch” is just another term for “got busted cheating.”
I'm almost certain that the Russians, or someone else, must have tampered with the election in every state in favor of Trump. Surely we do not have 70 million people in the US who believe that Trump is fit to be President.  If we do, then heaven help us all......

Biden surely wasn't my first choice, but seeing as though there was not a Republican to vote for, many decided to vote for character over policy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Gitback Coach
^^^^Wow!! My long lost brother from another mother!! I was feeling so lonely since the mysterious disappearance of Cardfan, which is being investigated for a future Dateline episode. Hoot and TRT, Keith Morrison would like a few words with you about that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(11-10-2020, 12:15 PM)The Outsider Wrote: I'm almost certain that the Russians, or someone else, must have tampered with the election in every state in favor of Trump. Surely we do not have 70 million people in the US who believe that Trump is fit to be President.  If we do, then heaven help us all......

Biden surely wasn't my first choice, but seeing as though there was not a Republican to vote for, many decided to vote for character over policy.
LOL! "character" hahaha. Still dumb even if he did actually have character..."I would rather a nice guy destroy the country than an a$$hole do what's best."
(11-10-2020, 01:36 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 12:15 PM)The Outsider Wrote: I'm almost certain that the Russians, or someone else, must have tampered with the election in every state in favor of Trump. Surely we do not have 70 million people in the US who believe that Trump is fit to be President.  If we do, then heaven help us all......

LOL! "character" hahaha. Still dumb even if he did actually have character..."I would rather a nice guy destroy the country than an a$$hole do what's best."
Trump only does what's best for himself.
  • Gitback Coach
^Yeah, Biden didn't enrich his entire family tree while accomplishing nothing in Wash DC for 50 years.
Chad Prather
@WatchChad
·
5h
If I yell bingo but refuse to show you my bingo card would you give me the prize money?
I would lay odds that Trump is more likely to be in the Big House in a year or two than he is to be in the White House. His financial world will tumble like a house of cards as soon as he is out from under the protection of the DOJ and the office of the President. He is basically a flim- flam man.
(11-11-2020, 05:41 PM)The Outsider Wrote: I would lay odds that Trump is more likely to be in the Big House in a year or two than he is to be in the White House.  His financial world will tumble like a house of cards as soon as he is out from under the protection of the DOJ and the office of the President.  He is basically a flim- flam man.
Joe Biden and his crime family are certainly hoping that you are right. If China Joe loses, then he may be able to use his dementia to avoid prison, but Hunter and James will need to find a different defense. Those laptops and the paper trail that document the Biden family's crimes have not gone away. Then there is that little matter of CCP backed interest-free bank loans...
Pennsylvania will very likely be sending a slate of Trump electors to help decide whether Trump wins a second term or Joe Biden actually becomes the President-Elect. The only question is whether the U.S. Supreme Court or the Pennsylvania Legislature will do the heavy lifting. Hopefully, both will tag team the crooked Democrats who tried to steal Pennsylvania's electoral votes. This was the worst incident of election fraud in the history of our nation.

With all of the lawsuits being filed, none with any EVIDENCE of fraud associated with them, (usually helps your case to have some evidence, just in case you didn’t know), the only victory AT ALL so far was in Philadelphia where some Republican observers were allowed to STAND A BIT CLOSER during vote counting. Wow, that’s showing ‘em. It’s over, Hoot, a less than zero chance if that was possible of this legal election being overturned. The only thing that’s happening now is Trump massaging his bruised ego. There is no telling what underhanded tactics he will try over the next two months to sabotage whatever he can going forward and deepen the divide in the country. But of course, that’s the great American that he is and has been his entire life.
(11-12-2020, 01:05 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: With all of the lawsuits being filed, none with any EVIDENCE of fraud associated with them, (usually helps your case to have some evidence, just in case you didn’t know), the only victory AT ALL so far was in Philadelphia where some Republican observers were allowed to STAND A BIT CLOSER during vote counting. Wow, that’s showing ‘em. It’s over, Hoot, a less than zero chance if that was possible of this legal election being overturned. The only thing that’s happening now is Trump massaging his bruised ego. There is no telling what underhanded tactics he will try over the next two months to sabotage whatever he can going forward and deepen the divide in the country. But of course, that’s the great American that he is and has been his entire life.
Your post is one long lie.

Most of the evidence is available online. Before you ask, I will not spoon fed you the evidence that is readily available. Signed affidavits, videos, photos, documents, and statistical analyses are all types of evidence that have been used in the past to establish fraud. Some of the affidavits might even be considered confessions because the affiant contends that he/she was following the orders of a supervisor.

What do you think Trump's lawyers have been filing in courts around the country? Trump's personal opinions? That is not how the law works in this country.

I predict that either the Pennsylvania state legislature or the U.S. Supreme Court will toss out hundreds of thousands of illegal votes in that Pennsylvania alone. State legislatures have the sole right to set election rules under Article II of the Constitution and every vote that violated Pennsylvania law and was allowed to be submitted and counted late will be thrown out.

The biggest threat to a Biden presidency is the evidence concerning Hammer and Scorecard. If you have never heard of those programs, then you will become familiar with them over the next few weeks.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
13m
WOW!
Quote Tweet
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· 24m
“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.” @ChanelRion @OANN
(11-12-2020, 01:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 01:05 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: With all of the lawsuits being filed, none with any EVIDENCE of fraud associated with them, (usually helps your case to have some evidence, just in case you didn’t know), the only victory AT ALL so far was in Philadelphia where some Republican observers were allowed to STAND A BIT CLOSER during vote counting. Wow, that’s showing ‘em. It’s over, Hoot, a less than zero chance if that was possible of this legal election being overturned. The only thing that’s happening now is Trump massaging his bruised ego. There is no telling what underhanded tactics he will try over the next two months to sabotage whatever he can going forward and deepen the divide in the country. But of course, that’s the great American that he is and has been his entire life.

Most of the evidence is available online. Before you ask, I will not spoon fed you the evidence that is readily available. Signed affidavits, videos, photos, documents, and statistical analyses are all types of evidence that have been used in the past to establish fraud. Some of the affidavits might even be considered confessions because the affiant contends that he/she was following the orders of a supervisor.

What do you think Trump's lawyers have been filing in courts around the country? Trump's personal opinions? That is not how the law works in this country.

I predict that either the Pennsylvania state legislature or the U.S. Supreme Court will toss out hundreds of thousands of illegal votes in that Pennsylvania alone. State legislatures have the sole right to set election rules under Article II of the Constitution and every vote that violated Pennsylvania law and was allowed to be submitted and counted late will be thrown out.

The biggest threat to a Biden presidency is the evidence concerning Hammer and Scorecard. If you have never heard of those programs, then you will become familiar with them over the next few weeks.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/11/trump-lawyers-suffer-embarrassing-rebukes-judges-over-voter-fraud-claims/

Now JP my old buddy, you dissed me for quoting the mayor of Philly, but your go-to guy is CatTurd? What am I missing here???

Hoot, you’re always saying I’m lying. Did you ever stop to consider that the garbage you’re being fed are the lies, and you just want to believe it? It’s ok to be wrong sometimes.
(11-12-2020, 06:11 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Now JP my old buddy, you dissed me for quoting the mayor of Philly, but your go-to guy is CatTurd? What am I missing here???

Hoot, you’re always saying I’m lying. Did you ever stop to consider that the garbage you’re being fed are the lies, and you just want to believe it? It’s ok to be wrong sometimes.
Stop lying and I will stop calling you out for lying. I realize that the New York Times and other once respected media outlets are telling the same lies that you are so eagerly repeating, but the truth is out there and it really takes very little effort to stumble upon some of it. Affidavits, signed under the penalty of perjury, are evidence. Eye witnesses who are willing to testify to what they have sworn to be true in the affidavits are evidence. Videos of Democrat employees destroying ballots and filling out ballots are evidence. 

Finally, there has been no denial that hundreds of thousands of ballots were received and counted after the deadline set by the Pennsylvania state legislature. Those ballots are evidence.

Evidence does not equal proof but to assert that the Trump campaign has submitted no evidence of illegal voting and counting is clearly a lie.

I don't call people liars when there is any doubt that I am wrong about them. You have had ample opportunity to check the facts for yourself and admit that you were mistaken but you have repeatedly declined.
(11-12-2020, 05:52 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 01:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...ud-claims/
I am not shocked that Jeff Bezos's newspaper is exclusively covering snippets of transcripts unfavorable to Donald Trump's campaign. Bezos and Trump are political enemies and he bought the Washington Post to promote his own political agenda. As they say, we have a free press if you own one.
A small victory for the Trump campaign in Pennsylvania. Big victories will follow. 

The judge ruled that the Pennsylvania Secretary of State illegally extended the deadline for voters to prove their identity. The big issue will be whether the Pennsylvania Supreme Court had the right to extend the deadline that was established by the Pennsylvania legislature. That issue will probably be decided by the U.S. Supreme Court.

I am correct.
This is what passes for investigative reporting these days. Ask the government officials running elections if there has been widespread fraud on their watch.  Big Grin That's good enough for the liberals who frequent this forum.

Trump has completely abandoned his duties as President as the country is getting ready to be ravaged by both Covid 19, which may cause the economy to completely tank. Meanwhile what is his attention focused on, starting a new TV network so that the attention will be on him again.

Is this any way for the Leader of the Free World to behave?
  • Van Hagar
(11-12-2020, 10:01 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Trump has completely abandoned his duties as President as the country is getting ready to be ravaged by both Covid 19, which may cause the economy to completely tank.  Meanwhile what is his attention focused on, starting a new TV network so that the attention will be on him again.

Is this any way for the Leader of the Free World to behave?
Trump has a responsibility to his supporters to ensure that all legal votes are counted. That is part of his job. Those of us who care about national security and individual liberty would be deeply disappointed if he failed to perform that part of his job. Joe Biden and his supporters should be glad that Trump is working to ensure a fair election.

If Trump were to concede defeat quickly, then there will be a lot of pressure for him to have at least one special counsel named to investigate all of the crimes that Biden and his family have committed. Either way, Biden would not likely serve much of his four-year term. He is not mentally or physically fit for office.
The chances that a recount of Arizona votes is probably not very good, considering that this bitter partisan Secretary of State will oversee the recount. Republicans need to devote more resources to prevent people like Katie Hobbs out of government. 

Here. This will explain it for you. https://news.yahoo.com/the-2020-election...c=newsroom

Facts. Imagine using them instead of inane conspiracy theories. You’re welcome.
"No modern candidate has ever refused to accept the results and recognize the winner’s legitimacy."

LOL. Stopped reading after the second sentence. Liberal news outlets really think their readers are stupid.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next