Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bluegrass Rivals 4A Rankings 11-2
Easiest way to put it. Region is seeded GEOGRAPHICALLY east vs East. West vs west with RPI considered.

semi state is seeded NOT geographically!! Meaning it does matter where you’re from on either side of state.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Jack Lambert
(11-02-2020, 10:23 PM)david Samuels Wrote: I live in the hills and this will not be popular. However you look at the RPi and how they got it all broken out , how does a team that plays 2A teams get points? You look at the top 4 teams and they all got 2A teams on their schedule and even one has lost to a 2A team...I don’t want to hear well they are a good 2A team....They are a 2A team. JC has my vote to be at the top u til someone knocks them off. Everyone else can shut up, but I know 2&3 they love some 2A teams
Not sure where your information came from but Boyle doesn’t have a 2A team on their schedule!

(11-07-2020, 08:15 PM)So if the top 4 advance Boyle Hound05 Wrote: Easiest way to put it. Region is seeded GEOGRAPHICALLY  east vs East. West vs west with RPI considered.

semi state is seeded NOT geographically!! Meaning it does matter where you’re from on either side of state.
So if the top 4 advance to the semifinals Boyle hosts Central and Johnson Central hosts Corbin?
(11-17-2020, 11:20 AM)The Jack Lambert Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 10:23 PM)david Samuels Wrote: I live in the hills and this will not be popular. However you look at the RPi and how they got it all broken out , how does a team that plays 2A teams get points? You look at the top 4 teams and they all got 2A teams on their schedule and even one has lost to a 2A team...I don’t want to hear well they are a good 2A team....They are a 2A team. JC has my vote to be at the top u til someone knocks them off. Everyone else can shut up, but I know 2&3 they love some 2A teams
Not sure where your information came from but Boyle doesn’t have a 2A team on their schedule!

(11-07-2020, 08:15 PM)So if the top 4 advance Boyle Hound05 Wrote: Easiest way to put it. Region is seeded GEOGRAPHICALLY  east vs East. West vs west with RPI considered.

So if the top 4 advance to the semifinals Boyle hosts Central and Johnson Central hosts Corbin?
No. Unlike last year when Boyle faced Central, this year the RPI will have them playing on the road round 4 against the winner of JC/ Corbin winner. Boyle will probably play a Russell County or the 4 seed that is left.
(11-17-2020, 01:21 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 11:20 AM)The Jack Lambert Wrote:

(11-07-2020, 08:15 PM)So if the top 4 advance Boyle Hound05 Wrote: Easiest way to put it. Region is seeded GEOGRAPHICALLY  east vs East. West vs west with RPI considered.

No. Unlike last year when Boyle faced Central, this year the RPI will have them playing on the road round 4 against the winner of JC/ Corbin winner. Boyle will probably play a Russell County or the 4 seed that is left.
So Johnson Central and Corbin will play before the semifinals?
If Corbin wins the district, we travel to Johnson Central for the 3rd round. Whoever wins that game should play Central 4th round @ Home. Boyle won’t face a top 5 opponent other than Lexington Catholic till Kroger Field.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Jack Lambert
Boyle has the easiest path to the title, let’s just put it this way, If it were college basketball, they’d be DUKE!! And their going allllll the wayyyyy babyyyyyy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Jack Lambert