Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bluegrass Rivals 4A Rankings 11-2
I know for a fact JC reached out to Frederick douglass and South Warren and both said no.. I thought Boyle was dumb last year for giving JC bulletin board material but seems as if it’s happening again this year..
(11-03-2020, 12:05 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 11:28 AM)SayreSpartan2006 Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 10:23 PM)david Samuels Wrote: I live in the hills and this will not be popular. However you look at the RPi and how they got it all broken out , how does a team that plays 2A teams get points? You look at the top 4 teams and they all got 2A teams on their schedule and even one has lost to a 2A team...I don’t want to hear well they are a good 2A team....They are a 2A team. JC has my vote to be at the top u til someone knocks them off. Everyone else can shut up, but I know 2&3 they love some 2A teams
Don’t disrespect those 2A teams. Some of them are very solid
He’s just a very misinformed troll.
I would be happy to talk, sat in same spot for about 10 years at JC bleacher entrance behind concession 3rd row up on fence
The Eagles have tried about everyone to get a game Friday, We have gotten no's. Not sure of what else We can do. I would have thought that Ashland would have take the opportunity as it would pay dividends in the playoffs for them. I am not going to bash anyone's schedule. What I have found is that these things always seem to work themselves out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old guy's post:
  • TD Hounds
(11-03-2020, 12:59 PM)david Samuels Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:05 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 11:28 AM)SayreSpartan2006 Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 10:23 PM)david Samuels Wrote: I live in the hills and this will not be popular. However you look at the RPi and how they got it all broken out , how does a team that plays 2A teams get points? You look at the top 4 teams and they all got 2A teams on their schedule and even one has lost to a 2A team...I don’t want to hear well they are a good 2A team....They are a 2A team. JC has my vote to be at the top u til someone knocks them off. Everyone else can shut up, but I know 2&3 they love some 2A teams
Don’t disrespect those 2A teams. Some of them are very solid
He’s just a very misinformed troll.
I would be happy to talk, sat in same spot for about 10 years at JC bleacher entrance behind concession 3rd row up on fence

I tell you what if it so happens that Corbin plays JC there in the playoffs and you can get me a ticket with all the Covid crap going on I’ll be there, and if I’m supposed to be scared I’ll even shake a little for you.

(11-03-2020, 01:13 PM)Old guy Wrote: The Eagles have tried about everyone to get a game Friday, We have gotten no's. Not sure of what else We can do. I would have thought that Ashland would have take the opportunity as it would pay dividends in the playoffs for them. I am not going to bash anyone's schedule. What I have found is that these things always seem to work themselves out.

Yes they do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Hound05
(11-03-2020, 01:13 PM)Old guy Wrote: The Eagles have tried about everyone to get a game Friday, We have gotten no's. Not sure of what else We can do. I would have thought that Ashland would have take the opportunity as it would pay dividends in the playoffs for them. I am not going to bash anyone's schedule. What I have found is that these things always seem to work themselves out.
I read Coach Boothe , I think is his name post on here earlier in the year about asking the power house programs for a game. I know it’s not JCs fault, they have built nothing but respect for there program. It shows that no one wants a game. The bad part is, with the RPI gray area of points and teams figuring out how to get around it. The future of scheduling don’t look good for anyone. I’m thankful for a Belfry vs JC game. They should name it the Legends Classic. On our behalf, the teams we play all seem like rival games. Your right, it will all work itself out.
Personally, I think Johnson Central and Boyle County are in a class of their own in 4A. Corbin and Central are in the next tier, but Johnson Central and Boyle County would have to be off of their game, for either to win. Anything is possible, but I look for the Golden Eagles and Rebels to be playing again at Kroger.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cat Daddy's post:
  • Hatz
(11-03-2020, 03:47 PM)Cat Daddy Wrote: Personally, I think Johnson Central and Boyle County are in a class of their own in 4A. Corbin and Central are in the next tier, but Johnson Central and Boyle County would have to be off of their game, for either to win. Anything is possible, but I look for the Golden Eagles and Rebels to be playing again at Kroger.
That’s my pick as well! Heard Corbin may try and get in the 2A title game if they don’t beat Boyle. call me names all you want hound you know the truths got to hurt a bit, I mean I know you sit back and say” can’t we take the 2A’s of the schedule so I don’t have to defend your asses every year”
No actual Johnson Central fan, just to be clear, thinks this will be a walk through the playoffs.
[-] The following 2 users Like Diogenes's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hound05
(11-03-2020, 12:45 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: I know for a fact JC reached out to Frederick douglass and South Warren and both said no.. I thought Boyle was dumb last year for giving JC bulletin board material but seems as if it’s happening again this year..
I haven’t seen anyone give JC any bulletin board material???
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Hatz
(11-03-2020, 01:13 PM)Old guy Wrote: The Eagles have tried about everyone to get a game Friday, We have gotten no's. Not sure of what else We can do. I would have thought that Ashland would have take the opportunity as it would pay dividends in the playoffs for them. I am not going to bash anyone's schedule. What I have found is that these things always seem to work themselves out.
Yes they do. I think it’s a little harder to find one at the end of the season then the early or middle parts. No one wants to risk injury
(11-03-2020, 04:25 PM)david Samuels Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 03:47 PM)Cat Daddy Wrote: Personally, I think Johnson Central and Boyle County are in a class of their own in 4A. Corbin and Central are in the next tier, but Johnson Central and Boyle County would have to be off of their game, for either to win. Anything is possible, but I look for the Golden Eagles and Rebels to be playing again at Kroger.
That’s my pick as well! Heard Corbin may try and get in the 2A title game if they don’t beat Boyle. call me names all you want hound you know the truths got to hurt a bit, I mean I know you sit back and say” can’t we take the 2A’s of the schedule so I don’t have to defend your asses every year”
I literally just laugh at what you say now. Just when I think it can’t get any funnier, “HOLD MY BEER!!”  Hahaha. Have fun!! ??
  • Deuce8
(11-03-2020, 05:38 PM)Diogenes Wrote: No actual Johnson Central fan, just to be clear, thinks this will be a walk through the playoffs.
I know that. Where school is out the 6th grade team has all kind of time on their hands. But make no mistake about it. If it were possible this year to slaughter through the playoffs, it would be JC with the greatest chance. But we’ll see how this pans out after this week with the RPI. good luck man
Johnson Central is still not hitting on all cylinders yet, believe it or not. The lack of spring/summer practice, and a short schedule has put them a little behind. Hopefully we will hit our stride in the playoffs. Central is hampered by a weak district, and nobody willing to play them.
(11-03-2020, 06:39 PM)ironhorse Wrote: Johnson Central is still not hitting on all cylinders yet, believe it or not. The lack of spring/summer practice, and a short schedule has put them a little behind. Hopefully we will hit our stride in the playoffs.  Central is hampered by a weak district, and nobody willing to play them.

Sad part is a lack of spring/ summer practice may also be why a bunch of teams aren’t healthy right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Hound05
(11-03-2020, 06:45 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 06:39 PM)ironhorse Wrote: Johnson Central is still not hitting on all cylinders yet, believe it or not. The lack of spring/summer practice, and a short schedule has put them a little behind. Hopefully we will hit our stride in the playoffs.  Central is hampered by a weak district, and nobody willing to play them.

Sad part is a lack of spring/ summer practice may also be why a bunch of teams aren’t healthy right now.
Agree. You are also seeing some teams develop at an exponential rate as well because of it. I know that was the KHSAa biggest worry, injuries, with little full gear practice time.
  • Bull got out!
IMO
1. JC
2 Boyle
3 Cent
4 Franklin Co
5 Corbin
6-20 really doesn’t matter anymore
Hmmmm..... don’t see how you put Franklin that high considering they’ve played one decent team and lost, but I 100% agree with it.

My new ranking.
1)JC varsity
2)JC JV
3)JC freshman
4)JC Band
5)Boyle
6)Boyle JV
7)central
8)franklin
9)Letcher county central
10) Wayne county

Others receiving votes: russell county (6), JC’s 8th grade team (5), Lex cath (4), Knox central (2) JC’s 2nd grade flag football team “Vipers” (2), Boyle county freshman, (1) Corbin (1)
[-] The following 3 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!, Deuce8, SayreSpartan2006
(11-03-2020, 10:04 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Hmmmm..... don’t see how you put Franklin that high considering they’ve played one decent team and lost, but I 100% agree with it.

My new ranking.
1)JC varsity
2)JC JV
3)JC freshman
4)JC Band
5)Boyle
6)Boyle JV
7)central
8)franklin
9)Letcher county central
10) Wayne county

Others receiving votes: russell county (6), JC’s 8th grade team (5), Lex cath (4), Knox central (2) JC’s 2nd grade flag football team “Vipers” (2), Boyle county freshman, (1) Corbin (1)
I think you’re on to something there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Hound05
Now you've done it Hound, Boyle band not even getting a vote. Bunch of BS I say!! lol
[-] The following 3 users Like toolaidback's post:
  • Bull got out!, Deuce8, Hound05
(11-03-2020, 10:25 PM)toolaidback Wrote: Now you've done it Hound, Boyle band not even getting a vote. Bunch of BS I say!! lol
Haha I missed ya man. Where you been hiding? Thought maybe the the Hillary Hit squad took you and JackLambert out haha. 

but yes, BCs while talented, just hasn’t shown enough
(11-03-2020, 10:42 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 10:25 PM)toolaidback Wrote: Now you've done it Hound, Boyle band not even getting a vote. Bunch of BS I say!! lol
Haha I missed ya man. Where you been hiding? Thought maybe the the Hillary Hit squad took you and JackLambert out haha. 

but yes, BCs while talented, just hasn’t shown enough
Haha, i'm still around, streaming all the high school football I can and reading some of these knucklehead comments on here every now and then. Looking forward to a great post season.
Be honest with me though, is it the flag team holding the band back? They were a little shaky during the last halftime show. Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like toolaidback's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hound05
They were a little out of sync on tape. But they are young!!

Yea this COVID crap is killing me. I’ve got to go to every game but 1 this year. But the atmosphere is just horrible. I feel bad for the kids. It’s got to be an emotional drain for the kids. But I remain optimistic, Corbin put out something a whole back talking about reimbursement of season ticket holders. But at the bottom it said that playoffs will be under a different format. So hopefully we can get more people in the stands EBERYWHERE
I hope you're right about the playoffs. I'm recovering from my first of two back surgeries and Corona Virus. Neither were much fun, but at least I was able to stream some games online. This will be the first time since I got out of the Army in 2000 that I've missed more than maybe 2 games, much less a whole season. I'm not sure what normal will be anymore, but I sure hope we all get back to it as soon as possible.
Does anyone know what the playoff rules will be for fans? I’d say the KHsaa don’t even know haha. Considering they didn’t even think through district games being canceled
(11-04-2020, 11:52 AM)toolaidback Wrote: I hope you're right about the playoffs. I'm recovering from my first of two back surgeries and Corona Virus. Neither were much fun, but at least I was able to stream some games online. This will be the first time since I got out of the Army in 2000 that I've missed more than maybe 2 games, much less a whole season. I'm not sure what normal will be anymore, but I sure hope we all get back to it as soon as possible.
Thank you for your service!!
(11-04-2020, 11:24 PM)64SUR Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 11:52 AM)toolaidback Wrote: I hope you're right about the playoffs. I'm recovering from my first of two back surgeries and Corona Virus. Neither were much fun, but at least I was able to stream some games online. This will be the first time since I got out of the Army in 2000 that I've missed more than maybe 2 games, much less a whole season. I'm not sure what normal will be anymore, but I sure hope we all get back to it as soon as possible.
Thank you for your service!!
My pleasure sir!
(11-03-2020, 10:04 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Hmmmm..... don’t see how you put Franklin that high considering they’ve played one decent team and lost, but I 100% agree with it.

My new ranking.
1)JC varsity
2)JC JV
3)JC freshman
4)JC Band
5)Boyle
6)Boyle JV
7)central
8)franklin
9)Letcher county central
10) Wayne county

Lmao

(11-03-2020, 10:09 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

My new ranking.
1)JC varsity
2)JC JV
3)JC freshman
4)JC Band
5)Boyle
6)Boyle JV
7)central
8)franklin
9)Letcher county central
10) Wayne county

I would put JC 2nd grade flag football “vipers” above Boyle JV .   Just my opinion!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-06-2020, 11:50 PM)Deuce8 Wrote:

My new ranking.
1)JC varsity
2)JC JV
3)JC freshman
4)JC Band
5)Boyle
6)Boyle JV
7)central
8)franklin
9)Letcher county central
10) Wayne county

Lmao

My new ranking.
1)JC varsity
2)JC JV
3)JC freshman
4)JC Band
5)Boyle
6)Boyle JV
7)central
8)franklin
9)Letcher county central
10) Wayne county

I would put JC 2nd grade flag football “vipers” above Boyle JV .   Just my opinion!!!!
You’re probably right. Lol
(11-06-2020, 11:50 PM)Deuce8 Wrote:

My new ranking.
1)JC varsity
2)JC JV
3)JC freshman
4)JC Band
5)Boyle
6)Boyle JV
7)central
8)franklin
9)Letcher county central
10) Wayne county

Lmao

My new ranking.
1)JC varsity
2)JC JV
3)JC freshman
4)JC Band
5)Boyle
6)Boyle JV
7)central
8)franklin
9)Letcher county central
10) Wayne county

With a name like Vipers, how could you not?
[-] The following 1 user Likes toolaidback's post:
  • Bull got out!
When do they update the numbers?