Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sayre best team in 1A?
^I see Sayre as more of an LCA Lite but I agree with your post.
(10-22-2020, 04:21 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:
SayreSpartan2006 Wrote:Sayre has come out this year and balled out!! Are they potentially the best team in 1A with a 6-0 record?

Please.   No way

(10-22-2020, 04:32 PM)BeechWoodTiger88 Wrote:
(10-22-2020, 11:35 AM)SayreSpartan2006 Wrote: Sayre has come out this year and balled out!! Are they potentially the best team in 1A with a 6-0 record?

Them Sayre Spartans are like a bull in a China shop they have a very good coaching staff and a high powered offense and defense. NO QUESTION they are the best
Said from a person from Beechwood never ... ... ... ... ... ...
Not to mention ... Anyone from Beechwood, even a 1st grader, would use proper Grammar.
You’re crazy if you think for even a second that Paintsville and Pikeville aren’t the obvious #1 and #2. Good to be confident but lets come back to reality.
^^^obvious #2 and #1
(10-23-2020, 12:04 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^obvious #2 and #1

I would say they are interchangeable week to week. Both teams are in terrible districts.
Unless Chad is suiting up, no.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Real Badman's post:
  • SayreSpartan2006
Solid team but not in the top 4 or 5 teams in 1A. Big drop off in 1A after too 4 or 5. Paintsville, Pikeville New Cath all beat them by 20
I like the feistiness from Sayre...heard through the grapevine they were talking smack with another private school in Lex recently. Not sure they are ready for that smoke but I still like the tude...
(10-23-2020, 02:36 PM)Tigerallamerican Wrote: I like the feistiness from Sayre...heard through the grapevine they were talking smack with another private school in Lex recently. Not sure they are ready for that smoke but I still like the tude...
'Tude is great but tends to get adjusted when it gets too far out of kilter. It's all fun and games until the beatdown cometh...
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Gus McCrae, MountainMamba
Sometimes, back when I was coaching, a team would come in who had neve played us or had never really played much of a schedule. Mostly it would be an early playoff game. My friends and I would stand there in pre-game and look/listen to the opponent and say "they really have no idea whats about to happen". They just don't know what they don't know.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iam4thecats's post:
  • jetpilot
I can't believe this is even a thread
[-] The following 4 users Like Cobraxx's post:
  • jetpilot, MountainMamba, PHSFarmersMarket, SayreSpartan2006
^lol me neither, but's it's been fun
(10-23-2020, 02:36 PM)Tigerallamerican Wrote: I like the feistiness from Sayre...heard through the grapevine they were talking smack with another private school in Lex recently. Not sure they are ready for that smoke but I still like the tude...
I think Sayre would give LCA some problems. It would be a great game with Sayre being the obvious favorite!
(10-23-2020, 06:52 PM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote:
I think Sayre would give LCA some problems. It would be a great game with Sayre being the obvious favorite!
PHSFarmersMarket what are selling at your booth? Whatever it is it’s impacting your logical thinking.
(10-23-2020, 07:17 PM)Tigerallamerican Wrote:
PHSFarmersMarket what are selling at your booth? Whatever it is it’s impacting your logical thinking.
Pretty sure 6-0 > 5-1. Sayre has the better record
WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED? THIS IS A JOKE. RIGHT?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Warriorhawk17's post:
  • Deuce8
(10-23-2020, 09:13 PM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 07:17 PM)Tigerallamerican Wrote:
Pretty sure 6-0 > 5-1. Sayre has the better record
Simmer there Amigo...don’t be pulling out that common core mathematics
(10-22-2020, 11:35 AM)SayreSpartan2006 Wrote: Sayre has come out this year and balled out!! Are they potentially the best team in 1A with a 6-0 record?

laughs uncontrollably at this question.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Deuce8
After tonight, I agree Sayre is the best team in 1A. Got do your thing fighting Penningtons!!
Williamsburg could beat Sayre. Pikeville will destroy them.
They had this week open up and Pikeville asked today if they wanted to play this week and they declined.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Panthers Dominate's post:
  • Deuce8
https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k.../?id=83741

Please here is the schedule for Sayre. Look you have had a great year. You have beaten those on the schedule and that what your supposed to do. But the best team on your schedule is Eminence. Let that sink in. Hardly the best the best team in 1A and even though 1A is down your number 8. I think there are 3 or 4 beneath that that would beat ya. Reason is strength of schedules
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vols0528's post:
  • Deuce8
(10-26-2020, 07:44 PM)Panthers Dominate Wrote: They had this week open up and Pikeville asked today if they wanted to play this week and they declined.
Sayre knows they would beat them and want to wait til the playoffs to whoop that tails
Heard they turned down LCA and pikeville to play trinity!!!!!!

Also heard they will be playing a national schedule next year ...

What a brutal schedule they play .....

Hahahah. First ,maybe second round exit for the fighting Pennington’s
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • Gus McCrae
(10-26-2020, 08:17 PM)SayreSpartan2006 Wrote:
(10-26-2020, 07:44 PM)Panthers Dominate Wrote: They had this week open up and Pikeville asked today if they wanted to play this week and they declined.
Sayre knows they would beat them and want to wait til the playoffs to whoop that tails
It's looking more like Pikeville will be playing Sayre, first round. Give your crack pipe back to Hunter and say thanks. Take a long look at the weak schedule Sarah has played........no way they beat Pikeville.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gus McCrae's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
Sayre has had a great year but people are getting carried away a little. Yes they are 6-0 out of the those 6 wins only won Bishop Brossart has a winning record at 4-3. The total combined record of their opponents currently stands at 10-30.
[-] The following 4 users Like 16BBall Fan's post:
  • Gus McCrae, Rip/Spin, Sportsdadof2, Vols0528