Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bluegrass Rivals Class 2A 9-28
(09-30-2020, 09:38 PM)SayreSpartan2006 Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 07:22 PM)foozeball80 Wrote: LCA has done nothing to jump Somerset. Somerset #1 until beat.
Maybe if somerset didn’t schedule Whitley county and Russellville and played some actual talent like LCA they would stay #1
Beechwood game was canceled due to covid .....
Corbin
Danville
LCA
Man what a cake schedule!!! 
Russellville is trending up and will be competitive soon. Who does Sayre play ???? Go sit down ur team is irreverent

(09-30-2020, 11:39 PM)Deuce8 Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 07:22 PM)foozeball80 Wrote: LCA has done nothing to jump Somerset. Somerset #1 until beat.
Maybe if somerset didn’t schedule Whitley county and Russellville and played some actual talent like LCA they would stay #1
Corbin
Danville
LCA
Russellville is trending up and will be competitive soon. Who does Sayre play ???? Go sit down ur team is irreverent.
The 3 teams y’all have played played have combined 1 win in 9 total games. 5 out of Somerset 8 regular season opponents have won or played for a state title !!!!Can you say that ????? 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • SayreSpartan2006
Corbin
Danville
LCA
Russellville is trending up and will be competitive soon. Who does Sayre play ???? Go sit down ur team is irreverent

Corbin
Danville
LCA
Russellville is trending up and will be competitive soon. Who does Sayre play ???? Go sit down ur team is irreverent.
The 3 teams y’all have played played have combined 1 win in 9 total games. 5 out of Somerset 8 regular season opponents have won or played for a state title !!!!Can you say that ????? 
How about you shut that mouth of yours ya tallywacker! Sayre just started their program and they are working hard. Cole Pennington is already better than sheron and one receiver has a PWO to UK. Don’t sleep on the Spartans buddy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SayreSpartan2006's post:
  • Deuce8
Ur sleepy buddy ..... get some rest

Ur sleepy buddy ..... get some rest
Sayre is a new program with a cupcake teams. Easy to pat stats with that schedule. With all due respect for Pennington, he's not close to Sheron. Sheron and beechwood QB best in state. Others just take a back seat to King Kiaya.
[-] The following 1 user Likes foozeball80's post:
  • Deuce8
(10-01-2020, 03:43 AM)foozeball80 Wrote: Sayre is a new program with a cupcake teams. Easy to pat stats with that schedule. With all due respect for Pennington, he's not close to Sheron. Sheron and beechwood QB best in state. Others just take a back seat to King Kiaya.

You’re forgetting Wimsatt in that convo of best QB’s in state.
I sure did forget him. Wimsatt is a great qb as well
He’s a good little player man hope he gets healthy soon he can help big time
[/quote]

I really appreciate your words! Cleared to play with a wrapped cast and hopefully without it after September 15th.

Come say hello to me sometime. Will be broadcasting the game with LC Sports tomorrow and I’m sure probably from the stands.

I messed up the quote, @Deuce8 but I hope this at least notifies you.
Little old 2A took 6A to the shed last night in Lexington...