Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Johnson Central @ Bell Co 9/11
Looks like Central is going to put some mileage on their buses this year. They will have to take 10 buses to every game.
Every year, it seems like we need a charter flight to travel. Would love to actually have a couple more home games. But, just thankful to be playing.
Any live streaming video for this game, I know bell county only gave johnson central 300 tickets
Too sale ,
Stephany wasn't the only player Bell will miss this year. Losing that Kidd boy is gonna hurt as well.
The Kidd boy I think costed them more than he helped

(09-08-2020, 05:51 PM)eagles2011 Wrote: Any live streaming  video  for this game,  I know  bell county only gave johnson central  300 tickets
Too sale ,
JCHS has still not received the tickets for the fans for this game.Will be very disappointed to not to get to watch my son play.
We finally received the tickets. See you tomorrow evening on the mountain.

WYMT will have a stream on their website.
(09-10-2020, 11:35 AM)Old guy Wrote: JCHS has still not received the tickets for the fans for this game.Will be very disappointed to not to get to watch my son play.
I think some schools across the state had to mail the tickets. If anyone’s postal service is like where i’m from Jc is glad the tickets came in by week 10.