•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Class 1a Predictions
2000PHS Wrote:Does Pikeville score less than 35 after they play Belfry?

They just score that's all:biggrin:
Word on the street is that the RB from Ridgeview is now at Pikeville. Do any of the Pikeville faithful have any insights?
You can ask him for yourself. He will be at Peking hibachi this evening about 7. He will be the one in the mask. Come get an autograph!!!
Josiewales Wrote:Word on the street is that the RB from Ridgeview is now at Pikeville. Do any of the Pikeville faithful have any insights?

Got a strong feeling you will see him in the maroon and white this season along with Carson Wright in the backfield. If football is to played that will be a sight to see.
Gotta recruit because they can’t win with their own talent
Frogs22 Wrote:Gotta recruit because they can’t win with their own talent

That’s about all school these days.

What would you do if you were him? To start with , the HC resigned at season's end, then almost the entire O line graduated at Ridgeview. Then the Gov. of Va. shut down High School football this season because of covid19. With the success that Pikeville has had and the tradition that's there, why wouldn't he come to PHS? It's close in proximity to his home, and Pikeville would be the logical choice. An athlete of his caliber will see more windows of opportunity open for him by transferring into PHS. Remember, it's easier to condemn, criticize, and complain, rather than looking at things with a logical and open mind.
I predict every coach in the state in 1A wishes Hazard would just fold their program right now...
Not looking for an autograph, just an answer to a question Micro-Brew
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I predict every coach in the state in 1A wishes Hazard would just fold their program right now...

2a and 3a too.
When VA made their announcement I thought this would happen.
Gus McCrae Wrote:Got a strong feeling you will see him in the maroon and white this season along with Carson Wright in the backfield.[B][/B] If football is to played that will be a sight to see.

True. Carson Wright is a pure beast and from what i hear, the Adkins kid is of the same type. No. 2 HS prospect in Va. right now, if i'm not mistaken. Hope what i've heard is true.
I really really hope we get to see them play. If this is true, Pikeville will literally RUN through 1A again and would beat most 2 and 3A teams. In my opinion anyway.
Gus McCrae Wrote:What would you do if you were him? To start with , the HC resigned at season's end, then almost the entire O line graduated at Ridgeview. Then the Gov. of Va. shut down High School football this season because of covid19. With the success that Pikeville has had and the tradition that's there, why wouldn't he come to PHS? It's close in proximity to his home, and Pikeville would be the logical choice. An athlete of his caliber will see more windows of opportunity open for him by transferring into PHS. Remember, it's easier to condemn, criticize, and complain, rather than looking at things with a logical and open mind.

What year is the kid?
FootballFan1999 Wrote:What year is the kid?

Senior I believe.

Lol. Paintsville didn’t even win WITH talent they recruited. Put the sauce away, the beer bottle goggles have fogged over. Find Floppy Melons and let him tell ya the sad story.
^Just got to keep throwing jabs at Paintsville even when the comment didn't come from a Paintsville poster. Get a life dude.
Josiewales Wrote:^Just got to keep throwing jabs at Paintsville even when the comment didn't come from a Paintsville poster. Get a life dude.

Thought Frogs was a Paintsville supporter. My bad.
A backfield of McNamee Wright and Adkins would rank right up there with the best backfields ever at Pikeville. Saying a lot but it's true...
Pikeville is just reloading. They got some great young players, a ton of experience on the line, a returning QB that has talent and great coaching...The only question is can those guys get the experience they need to prepare for the playoffs. If they do Pikeville wins 1A again.
Josiewales Wrote:Word on the street is that the RB from Ridgeview is now at Pikeville. Do any of the Pikeville faithful have any insights?

No specific insight but do want to add that he was chosen by Sports Illustrated as a potential HS All American.

Don’t you have a weight room to disinfect?
jetpilot Wrote:A backfield of McNamee Wright and Adkins would rank right up there with the best backfields ever at Pikeville. Saying a lot but it's true...

Pikeville didn’t need him to win a championship. Now it’s just a matter if anyone in 1A can keep them from scoring 60.
jetpilot Wrote:A backfield of McNamee Wright and Adkins would rank right up there with the best backfields ever at Pikeville. Saying a lot but it's true...

Agreed. I can't remember a Pikeville backfield that would measure up to this one in the past 33 yrs of my memory. Run and pass along with a huge strong line, with possibly the best QB to ever come out of E. Ky. since Tim Couch spells problems for a lot of defenses this season.:redboxer:
2000PHS Wrote:Pikeville didn’t need him to win a championship. Now it’s just a matter if anyone in 1A can keep them from scoring 60.

Pikeville will put a bunch of points on the board without Adkins. Would love to see him in the backfield though. Very exciting player.
PHS DYNASTY Wrote:Agreed. I can't remember a Pikeville backfield that would measure up to this one in the past 33 yrs of my memory. Run and pass along with a huge strong line, with possibly the best QB to ever come out of E. Ky. since Tim Couch spells problems for a lot of defenses this season.:redboxer:

They still have to replace 3 D1 receivers, they have the potential to do so. Also, we have to see what type of recruiting Raceland has done.
Oleballcoach Wrote:They still have to replace 3 D1 receivers, they have the potential to do so. Also, we have to see what type of recruiting Raceland has done.

Look for Lockhart to have a breakout season this year. Kids fast as lightning and sat behind the three studs you are talking about last year while not getting many looks. He’ll be a big focus this season

Then you’ll have Blake Birchfield stepping into a key role this year as well.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Oleballcoach Wrote:They still have to replace 3 D1 receivers, they have the potential to do so. Also, we have to see what type of recruiting Raceland has done.

Agreed. No doubt it will be a little difficult compared to last season when you consider those three. However this team has a lot of young talent to replace with. Just going to take longer this season to gel as compared to last season for obvious reasons. My take on it for what it's worth is the run game will be featured more until the pass game get's more settled in. Don't get me wrong. Isaac McNamee will still be throwing those lightning bolts, just a couple less to throw them to until the young ones develop. Returning WR Zak Lockhart will be a force with much needed experience this season. Great hands and speed. Look for Soph. Blake Birchfield, Soph. Wade Hensley, along with Soph. Jeb Wilkerson and a few others to step up this fall. These kids are young, but with much talent. When it's time to make reservations in Lexington, this team will be ready. This is jmo.
PHS DYNASTY Wrote:Agreed. No doubt it will be a little difficult compared to last season when you consider those three. However this team has a lot of young talent to replace with. Just going to take longer this season to gel as compared to last season for obvious reasons. My take on it for what it's worth is the run game will be featured more until the pass game get's more settled in. Don't get me wrong. Isaac McNamee will still be throwing those lightning bolts, just a couple less to throw them to until the young ones develop. Returning WR Zak Lockhart will be a force with much needed experience this season. Great hands and speed. Look for Soph. Blake Birchfield, Soph. Wade Hensley, along with Soph. Jeb Wilkerson and a few others to step up this fall. These kids are young, but with much talent. When it's time to make reservations in Lexington, this team will be ready. This is jmo.

This team reminds me a lot of the team three years ago. I think Hensley and them were sophomores. However this team is going to have a lot of upper class help. You mentioned Wade Hensley, I have mentioned on here before and with other people in the state for him to have a break out year.
Oleballcoach Wrote:This team reminds me a lot of the team three years ago. I think Hensley and them were sophomores. However this team is going to have a lot of upper class help. You mentioned Wade Hensley, I have mentioned on here before and with other people in the state for him to have a break out year.

Yep. Sure hope so. Been told he's gotten bigger, stronger, and faster.
thanks for the information Telecharger scratch Gratuit Sur PC
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next