Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Class 3a predictions
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:I would be surprised to see Bell. While I know they have some good young talent. I don’t see them replacing Stephany with another Tennessee QB product as good as he was. He was quite the player

I expect to see Bell playing in Lexington again.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:What does Whitley have coming back this season Dougie?

They lost a lot of good players, but they have some good young talent. it will still take them a while to get where they want to be.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:You know....I had hope for you. I really thought that the butt whoopin’ the Pirates laid to the kitty cats.....and I do mean a literal beat down.....that the sarcastic and condescending comments would finally subside. But....just as the sun rises out of the east.....lil’ kitty pride can always be counted on for some type of jealously driven post about Belfry. Quite honestly......the Belfry fans on here were quite tame after that ass stomping. But make no mistake..... the Pirates will be praying they get another crack at the kitty kats in 2020. That is if y’all decide to show up. Which is debatable. Because one could argue y’all didn’t show up back in November.

Belfry beat Ashland so bad they had to change their nickname. Instead of Tomcats, since that is too masculine, they will now only be known as the more ambiguous “Non-Binary Cats”.

Simply put Belfry took Ashland’s manhood with that beat down coupled with the Middle School forfeit from a few years ago.
Belfry fan 75 Wrote:Same old post. Get over it. Every school has kids from other counties. We will see you ***** cats in the playoffs if you make there.

You are correct but not every team has close to half of their team from another state. What is the correct total of West Virginians on Belfry’s roster from last year?
Tomcat Pride Wrote:You are correct but not every team has close to half of their team from another state. What is the correct total of West Virginians on Belfry’s roster from last year?

The classic fall back to an ass stomp in’. 😂😂😂😂😂. I taut I taw a puddy tat! 😂😂😂
Where is Bob Seger when you need him, some putty cat on here making excuses because of the whopping they got.
Patriot1 Wrote:Where is Bob Seger when you need him, some putty cat on here making excuses because of the whopping they got.

Did that awesome offensive machine even gain 100 yards all night? I guess maybe they did when we put the freshmen in 😂😂😂
Tomcat Pride Wrote:You are correct but not every team has close to half of their team from another state. What is the correct total of West Virginians on Belfry’s roster from last year?

I knew the CATS were in trouble when one of their "stars" was interviewed on TV and said that Belfry hadn't seen "Ashland physical". Really? Belfry plays at a different level of physical football only matched by teams like JC. So yea Belfry has seen "Ashland physical". Ashland needed a physical after that beat down.
bucslover68 Wrote:I knew the CATS were in trouble when one of their "stars" was interviewed on TV and said that Belfry hadn't seen "Ashland physical". Really? Belfry plays at a different level of physical football only matched by teams like JC. So yea Belfry has seen "Ashland physical". Ashland needed a physical after that beat down.

A massive beat down 😂😂.....quite honestly....Pike Central gave us a better game during the regular season than what the wee little kitty kats and their big mouths brought to the CAM in November.
Desales seems to be on a revenge mode
Never count out Dudley Hilton, I don’t care for him at all, but the man can coach and after bringing in Stephney last time he’s liable to bring in another Stephney, a rb, and wide receiver this year.
Imo 3A is still Belfry’s to lose, at least until Dixon graduates.
Cardsfan1972 Wrote:Desales seems to be on a revenge mode

Their RB is criminally underrated... he is a very,very good back. They lose some talent at WR but should be formidable with Scroggins' son back at QB.

DeSales biggest issue is that Front 7 on Defense was as good as nearly Front 7 in Kentucky last year and it was completely gutted by graduation.

With that said, Harold Davis has proven time and time again he can put together a quality Defense. I think any short list of favorites without DeSales will need to be re-thought.
1. BELFRY
2. Lou. Desales
3. Russell
4. Ashland
5. Etown
6. Bell county
7. CAL
8. BARDSTOWN
9. TAYLOR COUNTY
10. GLASGOW
Have there been any protocols put into place by khsaa or state in the event that an athlete tests positive for the virus in season? Would teams involved automatically be required to forfeit next couple of games and quarantine for 14 days? Things like this keep me pretty skeptical about what kind of season we can expect. Any thoughts?
STIFFY Wrote:Have there been any protocols put into place by khsaa or state in the event that an athlete tests positive for the virus in season? Would teams involved automatically be required to forfeit next couple of games and quarantine for 14 days? Things like this keep me pretty skeptical about what kind of season we can expect. Any thoughts?

Gov Beshear is supposed to releAse some info regarding the plan for schools tomorrow. I’m guessing once that’s out, we’ll begin to see how a potential season would take place.
BELFRY
BELFRY
BELFRY
BELFRY
BELFRY
BELFRY
BELFRY
Belfry
How can we have a football game if the state guidelines say students have to wear masks and maintain social distancing requirements? Have any more sport specific rules been implemented or proposed?
Bell County
Bardstown graduated 22 seniors and had their RB transfer, but they will still be a good team. One of the benefits of blowing everybody out on your schedule is that a lot of the 1A's and 2's get a lot of game experience, and that was true this past season. They've got a polished, talented 4-year starter at QB, so plug in whatever replacement roster-speed individuals you have in the stable and give him some people to throw to, and they will still score. A cushy schedule will help build confidence. They get E-Town at home. There simply is not any reason they could not return to a region title game.
After watching belfry/desales film, the main part of why the game was so close and such a classic was how the front 7 for desales could handle the belfry run game and powerful offensive line. After learning that most of that defense has been gutted it’s hard to put them above a Bell co who returns the entire defense with exceptions of safety(stephany) and a outside backer who wasn’t such a huge factor on defense as he was on offense(jones).
1. Belfry
2. Bell
3. Desales
4. everyone else
3A will be interesting too say the least. With COVID-19, the landscape could actually change week to week. But, IMO, Belfry is probably at the top of the class.
CAL wins 3a this year !!!!