Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle Co. Rebels
46.51%
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
53.49%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. vs. Johnson Central (Class 4A State Championship)
I hope JC wins by 75, the folks at Boyle should swallow whatever happens. I was was Matney I would beat them by 100 if I could.
I hope we make Boyle county regret giving us that bulletin board material!!!
Otis Campbell Wrote:I hope we make Boyle county regret giving us that bulletin board material!!!

I'm sorry the gentleman said what he said because it was wrong to do so.
I do not condone it at all.

If Johnson Central wins it won't be because of some off hand slam by a Middle School Principal but because they were the better team.

I will be on this board to congratulate the Eagles team.

That said, if it takes something like this event to make someone think it has any bearing on a victory, you are sadly mistaken. This game will be won by the team that executes and imposes their will and plan on the other team.

Good luck and may both teams play injury free. :Thumbs:
Rooting for Johnson County, go get em boys!!
blackcatballer Wrote:I hope JC wins by 75, the folks at Boyle should swallow whatever happens. I was was Matney I would beat them by 100 if I could.

I'm sure Matney is just wanting to get the W anyway he can.
Hatz Wrote:I'm sorry the gentleman said what he said because it was wrong to do so.

If Johnson Central wins it won't be because of some off hand slam by a Middle School Principal but because they were the better team.

That said, if it takes something like this event to make someone think it has any bearing on a victory, you are sadly mistaken. This game will be won by the team that executes and imposes their will and plan on the other team.

Very well said Hatz. I can't see how someone would not already be jacked up to play in a State Championship game and would need words to get them hyped up even more.
Hatz Wrote:I'm sorry the gentleman said what he said because it was wrong to do so.

Well if you all want to say that JC people are ignorant bout math, let's turn the table and say that BC people might want to freshen up on their history.

Do a little research on the 1940 NFL Championship game between the Chicago Bears and the Washington Redskins. Read what inspired the Chicago Bears to beat the Redskins by a score of 73-0 in the championship game just 3 weeks after they were beaten by a score of 7-3.
Rebel55 Wrote:Very well said Hatz. I can't see how someone would not already be jacked up to play in a State Championship game and would need words to get them hyped up even more.

Refer to post #397.
[quote=Bob Seger]Well if you all want to say that JC people are ignorant bout math, let's turn the table and say that BC people might want to freshen up on their history.

Do a little research on the 1940 NFL Championship game between the Chicago Bears and the Washington Redskins. Read what inspired the Chicago Bears to beat the Redskins by a score of 73-0 in the championship game just 3 weeks after they were beaten by a score of 7-3.[/QUOTE

The turnaround had as much to do with unleashing the T Formation as anything.

You don’t have to lecture me about revenge.

My Freshman year Harrodsburg ran up a 60-0 win on our varsity.

The next three years they never scored a point.

But it belittles JC’s talent if you think this comment was the reason they beat Boyle if they win. :Thumbs:
Personally I think Boyle wins this game but even pro coaches put stuff up that other players or someone said about their team. Now I like people at both schools but no one should put down any group of people for any reason like that especially being a principal at a school. Now I agree no one should need anything to get them up to play in any football game and the championship more so. But I guarantee that ever team or school has one or some that says things they shouldn’t. Hope for a good injury free game for both teams.
I won’t be hanging out with Barney and Andy this weekend. I’ll be at Kroger Field hopefully watching the Eagles win their second title. LOL!
Boyle 40—Johnson Central 34 🏈
Hatz Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]Well if you all want to say that JC people are ignorant bout math, let's turn the table and say that BC people might want to freshen up on their history.

Do a little research on the 1940 NFL Championship game between the Chicago Bears and the Washington Redskins. Read what inspired the Chicago Bears to beat the Redskins by a score of 73-0 in the championship game just 3 weeks after they were beaten by a score of 7-3.[/QUOTE

The turnaround had as much to do with unleashing the T Formation as anything.

You don’t have to lecture me about revenge.

My Freshman year Harrodsburg ran up a 60-0 win on our varsity.

The next three years they never scored a point.
[COLOR="Red"]
But it belittles JC’s talent if you think this comment was the reason they beat Boyle if they win. [/COLOR]
:Thumbs:

Now, tell the rest of it. You know that's not what I'm inferring.

Excellent spin and deferral though, Hatz. I aint jackin around with just your average every day, run of the mill holler dwelling politician that can't count to a hundred, I see. You're special!! Confusednicker:
Otis Campbell Wrote:I won’t be hanging out with Barney and Andy this weekend. I’ll be at Kroger Field hopefully watching the Eagles win their second title. LOL!

I’ll hang out with Andy and Barney any day my all time favorite TV show.😁
Otis Campbell Wrote:I won’t be hanging out with Barney and Andy this weekend. I’ll be at Kroger Field hopefully watching the Eagles win their second title. LOL!

It's National Potato Day too. You can celebrate! Confusednicker: :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :redboxer:
The Morrison sisters��
^^On the phone???
Bob Seger Wrote:Well if you all want to say that JC people are ignorant bout math, let's turn the table and say that BC people might want to freshen up on their history.

Do a little research on the 1940 NFL Championship game between the Chicago Bears and the Washington Redskins. Read what inspired the Chicago Bears to beat the Redskins by a score of 73-0 in the championship game just 3 weeks after they were beaten by a score of 7-3.

1940??!! Even I ain't that old!!!
What station is JC game going to be on
98.9 wsip
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:What station is JC game going to be on

You can also go to the KHSAA website and listen to the game for free.
Granny Bear Wrote:1940??!! Even I ain't that old!!!

That was for effect.
Does anyone know the radio station we can listen to for this?
I just subscribed to KHSAA to watch the game and the stream is TERRIBLE! I'm getting the "death wheel" every 10 seconds! Pitiful.
Go Eagles!!
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)