Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Paintsville 11-22
Rain going to hold off tonight?
I think this will be a close game, and it wouldn't shock me to see Williamsburg win.

Williamsburg will put some points on the board but from what I've seen Paintsville is the more physical team and has a better defense.

I'm still going with Paintsville 28 Williamsburg 20

I'm pulling for the Tigers to advance to the next round.
Weather looking better for tonight... definitely helps Williamsburg
Good luck tonight to both these teams tonight, like I said before I think Paintsville wins. Like 2000PHS says nothing like playing CUPCAKES. Now that is nothing towards Williamsburg just aggravating him. He loves that word.
jetpilot Wrote:Beatdown alert.:popcorn:

The Orange Bees are buzzing and ready. They ain't coming to play hopscotch. Wrap it up in Orange. Wrap it up and White and give it to the Big Orange! He dives to the 20 to the 15 to the 10 Confusednicker:
Gargamel Wrote:Rain going to hold off tonight?

Williamsburg is gonna rain on Paintsville.
2000PHS Wrote:Jet you need some Paintsville gear for tonight!?
I do.bring me a shirt?
pjdoug Wrote:The Orange Bees are buzzing and ready. They ain't coming to play hopscotch. Wrap it up in Orange. Wrap it up and White and give it to the Big Orange! He dives to the 20 to the 15 to the 10 Confusednicker:

No one like Stan lol...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Paintsville is always tough at home, and Williamsburg can put up a lot of points. In the end, I feel like Paintsville is good enough defensively, to pull this one out in the end. Field conditions will favor Paintsville, and I feel like a turnover late in the game, will be the deciding factor. Paintsville wins 28-21.
OldJacket Wrote:No one like Stan lol...

That's for sure. lol
Weather plays to Paintsvilles favor tonight. Goina be sloppy. Hope both stay injury free. I liked Wburg with the upset, but feel Paintsville takes advantage of field position off turnovers tonight and wins it by 2 scores.
Good luck tonight Williamsburg, I will be listening to “Stan The Man” tonight :Cheerlead
Patriot1 Wrote:Good luck tonight to both these teams tonight, like I said before I think Paintsville wins. Like 2000PHS says nothing like playing CUPCAKES. Now that is nothing towards Williamsburg just aggravating him. He loves that word.

Who doesn’t like a good cupcake!?
2000PHS Wrote:Who doesn’t like a good cupcake!?

Orange Bees love them and coming to get one.
pjdoug Wrote:I do.bring me a shirt?

Tiger mascot needs a last minute fill in
I like Paintsvile at home.
Paintsvile 29
Williamsburg 19
Now that the fun is over I do expect this game to be competitive and do not expect a blowout. I’ll stuck with a range of a Paintsville win by a score or two.
2000PHS Wrote:Tiger mascot needs a last minute fill in

I got a tiger by the tail. lol
Good Luck Tigers

Tigers 35
Jackets 14
I'm here to cheer The Bees to victory. Go Jackets!