Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 3a Final RPI Top 10
four quarters Wrote:Hilton and Haywood seems awesome. I just think Belfry has been challenged more and could hurt Bell with their schedule as mentioned too many times.
I think some of you are worrying about their schedule too much. They are good.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:704 bell co
665 tilghman
662 russell
651 etown
640 desales
638 mercer co
638 glasgow
638 belfry
633 ashland
624 bardstown

Belfrys toughness translates to any surface on any campus.

I fully believe they are the team to beat.
four quarters Wrote:Stephney was a WR at Bearden before being recruited to Bell. Bearden was 4-6 this year. I think they definitely needed him. He will be a very good slot receiver, return man and maybe wildcat in college.

I think any team will have a hard time shutting him and the Bell County offense down.
pjdoug Wrote:I think any team will have a hard time shutting him and the Bell County offense down.

Definitely. I’ve watched him play a few times and he has not disappointed. I think when he gets outside the pocket is when he is at his best.
four quarters Wrote:Belfry goes to Log Mountain in the 4th round and wins on the Bobcat Hilton.
They cannot beat Bell Co this year!!! Best Bell Co been in long time.
Statebound19 Wrote:They cannot beat Bell Co this year!!! Best Bell Co been in long time.

Love the confidence! Good luck.
Statebound19 Wrote:They cannot beat Bell Co this year!!! Best Bell Co been in long time.

Yea right. It’s been so long since you had a good team there anything better than what you’ve had looks great to you. TRUE STORY

Belfry has already beat one team better than Bell County and could/should have beaten another. We will see if and when it happens!

I'm not sure about that, but I do think Bell County will be a tough out.
Does Bell have turf or grass?
Belfry's best is better than other team in 3A. If the Pirates are around 93% healthy, I would expect them to win at home, on the road, or in Kroger Field, against any other team in the 3A playoffs. While there are countless 3A teams that could win five times, I find Belfry to be the only team I would feel comfortable going all in on.
bucslover68 Wrote:Does Bell have turf or grass?

turf
pjdoug Wrote:I'm not sure about that, but I do think Bell County will be a tough out.

This years team isn’t better than last years and 2015 was pretty good. They had Boyle and all three years ran into some of Corbin’s best teams.