Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset 27 Corbin 26
Tough regular season for Corbin that could have been much better. They lost several close games. They will be dangerous in the playoffs.
ArJay Wrote:Tough regular season for Corbin that could have been much better. They lost several close games. They will be dangerous in the playoffs.

Thanks, and I agree with you. Lost three games by a 5 points and the loss to beechwood was us playing as bad as we could and them picking on a young secondary. I would like to see Steeley play that other corner spot he has all the tools and proved last night he can do it. We have grown so much as a team and offense may have found there stroke last night, now they must take what worked and do it for a complete game. Longmire has had his best week of practice and it showed Friday may have had his best game this year. Haddix has put them in a situation to win. The young defense and dc have played well beyond there time. I like Buckner style of coaching, always positive and holds kids accountable. I enjoy watching him coach during practice, he is consistent. I would like to see him do more with secondary I think it would help the hounds some. Penalties have been excessive, I can tolerate an emotion penalty but I can’t handle the holds, they are drive killers. Last year we didn’t have 15 holding calls all year this year we have 4-5 a game, mostly on plays that could be momentum swings. All in all everyone knew this year would be rocky, but for the most part was in every game had had a chance to win it.
Congrats Somerset, nice win. The Hounds are young. I look for them to very good the next 2-3 years. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.
Anyone have an injury report on Somerset?
Eagle2009 Wrote:Anyone have an injury report on Somerset?

It's playoff time. I'm not saying a word. You'll have to wait and see who goes out there for the first series Friday.