Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fredrick Douglass 42 Lexington Catholic 31
lextown Wrote:You forget fayette county mandates you to play every fayette county high school?
Henry Clay
Lafayette
Dunbar
Bryan station
Tates creek
Plus 4 district games
That leaves 1 game to play which was lex Catholic
Please do your research before you post cupcake comments and fayette county high schools have limited schedule flexibility
This game was never in doubt if you know football and how it’s played

Exactly as PHSFarmersMarket said this doesn’t take away from the fact that their schedule is soft as Dairy Queen ice cream. Which is why I believe they will have a tough playoff run past their initial district playoff games.
SayreSpartan2006 Wrote:Exactly as PHSFarmersMarket said this doesn’t take away from the fact that their schedule is soft as Dairy Queen ice cream. Which is why I believe they will have a tough playoff run past their initial district playoff games.

Nonsense.
I'm just happy I'm not the most annoying person on this site anymore.
FoSho Wrote:I'm just happy I'm not the most annoying person on this site anymore.
I wouldn’t go that far😂
eagle2009 Wrote:i wouldn’t go that far😂

☹️
FoSho Wrote:I'm just happy I'm not the most annoying person on this site anymore.

Who is?
SayreSpartan2006 Wrote:Who is?

I'm just kidding, it's still me.
FoSho Wrote:I'm just kidding, it's still me.

I’d say we are equally annoying 😂
SayreSpartan2006 Wrote:I’d say we are equally annoying 😂

Crazy thing is I've had a lot more practice and you're just getting started. Very impressive.

You're a natural.

😉
FoSho Wrote:Crazy thing is I've had a lot more practice and you're just getting started. Very impressive.

You're a natural.

😉

I think you and PHSFarmersMarket are my favorite people on the site
SayreSpartan2006 Wrote:I think you and PHSFarmersMarket are my favorite people on the site

You are obviously a very intelligent person.
Best trio BluegrassRivals has ever seen