Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds Trades Thread: Post all Reds Trades Here...
jammin' jamey Wrote::rockon: Belisle seems to be the consensus...I hope they don't push Bailey because his groin problem has hindered him since May I believe. He was on the DL once before at Louisville because of his groin before he was called up to the Reds.

I agree, they need to treat Bailey with kid gloves and not rush him back too soon. Still, he has been out a long time now and it seems to me that a groin pull should be healed by now. I would love to see him pitch in Cincy before the year is up, just so I can feel better that he will be ready to roll come next spring.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bad news today, Bobby Livingston goes on the D.L. with a torn labrum. He will probably miss the rest of this season and possibly part of next season as well, if he has to have surgery.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?sect...id=2990039

Now the Reds have to scramble to find a starter for Sunday's game, and suddenly Matt Belisle has become a fixture in the rotation even though they haven't even called him up yet. Sad to say, but he and Elizardo Ramirez are now the Nos. 3 and 4 starters in the rotation.

Who will get the call on Sunday? Will it be Gosling, Saarloos, or someone else from the minors?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Bad news today, Bobby Livingston goes on the D.L. with a torn labrum. He will probably miss the rest of this season and possibly part of next season as well, if he has to have surgery.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?sect...id=2990039

Now the Reds have to scramble to find a starter for Sunday's game, and suddenly Matt Belisle has become a fixture in the rotation even though they haven't even called him up yet. Sad to say, but he and Elizardo Ramirez are now the Nos. 3 and 4 starters in the rotation.

Who will get the call on Sunday? Will it be Gosling, Saarloos, or someone else from the minors?

My guess is Gosling. Todd Coffey was called up from the minors to take Livingston's place.