Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will we know anything about Monroe, Zeller, Warren, Green, and Darius Miller?
Tyler Zeller has reportedly dropped UK from his list along with Olek Chyz dropped us. Terrence Jennings verballed to Maryland. We are still going after Monroe, and Jamychal Green. It is also reported that Rotnei Clarke will be attending UK's Big Blue Madness. This could be huge for UK getting him.
Where did you heard that? I would like to read about it.
BCF4L Wrote:Tyler Zeller has reportedly dropped UK from his list along with Olek Chyz dropped us. Terrence Jennings verballed to Maryland. We are still going after Monroe, and Jamychal Green. It is also reported that Rotnei Clarke will be attending UK's Big Blue Madness. This could be huge for UK getting him.

We don't need Clark, and what would be huge for UK is actually getting one of these big guys to come here.

According to Scout.com Green is down to 3 and UK isn't in the mix.

The big guys in 08' are running out pretty quick and UK is missing all of them. Let's hope we can work some serious magic with Monroe or find a diamond in the rough.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:We don't need Clark, and what would be huge for UK is actually getting one of these big guys to come here.

According to Scout.com Green is down to 3 and UK isn't in the mix.

The big guys in 08' are running out pretty quick and UK is missing all of them. Let's hope we can work some serious magic with Monroe or find a diamond in the rough.

I never thought that Monroe would end up being the man that was left for us to grab. Get that boy to come to Big Blue Madness and we will see where he will go! Oh, I am pretty nervous now, with Billy G's recruiting I did not expect that the big guys would drop out like flies. Especially after seeing what he did with Patterson.
Billy Clyde's first missteps in recruiting since coming to Kentucky...

Oh well, top recruits have been ignoring UK for so many years now, it's not all going to change overnight.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If we get Monroe I say we can forget about these players. Monroe paired with Clark maybe that sounds pretty good man.
According to the Herald-Leader, Zeller has definitely scratched UK from his list.

http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/140934.html

How about that line that UK "...didn't feel like the right situation for me." Ouch.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:According to the Herald-Leader, Zeller has definitely scratched UK from his list.

http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/140934.html

How about that line that UK "...didn't feel like the right situation for me." Ouch.

What exactly does he mean by situation? I will read the article in a few minutes. That phrase kind of threw me off guard.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:What exactly does he mean by situation? I will read the article in a few minutes. That phrase kind of threw me off guard.

Whatever he meant, that's got to feel like a punch to the gut for Billy G.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Whatever he meant, that's got to feel like a punch to the gut for Billy G.

Man I really thought that Zeller was a good beat....I guess not. Hopefully Billy can make up for it by getting Jennings and Monroe lol. There is still hope for the big talent.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Man I really thought that Zeller was a good beat....I guess not. Hopefully Billy can make up for it by getting Jennings and Monroe lol. There is still hope for the big talent.

The initial post in this thread stated that Jennings had verballed to Maryland. If he holds to that committment, then Monroe is our last shot at a top-shelf big man.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:The initial post in this thread stated that Jennings had verballed to Maryland. If he holds to that committment, then Monroe is our last shot at a top-shelf big man.

Well crap I overlooked that post when I was writing . Well, hopefully Monroe and Green? lol I just want Billy G to get that talent that we all know he can get. Heck if Patterson stays for more than 2 years (Like he has said) this issue will not hold as much weight.