Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the craziest golf shot you hit or saw?
If...Then Wrote:Allen Golf Course.

Hole 3.

Long Drive, Hit A Golf Cart Roof. The Edge of the cart path. On the green and into the hole.

Sware to god. I about died. I was a witness though
that is better than mineSmile
My nephew once hit a shot into a man's pocket...might now have been the hole but, it was a par 3 and he hit the cartpath and it bounced right into a mans pocket
Well I almost killed a friend over the summer. He had his cart in the middle of the fairway on hole 8 at Paintsville. He just moved over to the passenger seat. My ball was about 50ft from him and I told him Id hit the ball over the cart but the ball ended up going under the roof of the cart and out the front window. It missed my friend by like a foot. He could of killed me after that shot.
rallo316 Wrote:that is better than mineSmile

Yeah...rocked my world!
I was teeing off on the par 3 number 11 at StoneCrest and hit a bird in mid-air. The bird fell dead and my ball landed on the women's tee box.
The Tiger putt in the masters
Saw a hole in one at Sandy Creek Golf Course, the par three was about 135 yrds and the ball was scalded.(line drive) hit the flag in flight and dropped into the hole.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Over a barn out of bounds off a silo off a tractor fender straight up hit a fence post an back in the fairway 50 yards from where it started.
I hit a hole in one on the #7 145 yard par 3. It hit the flag stick and droped straight down into the hole. I had heard it hit the stick, but thought there was no way it went in. I got up to the green and looked around the green because I figured it hit the stick and rolled off the green.
Somehow I forgot to mention the course was Sundowner.
Golf Course in Pikeville. Hit a car with my fairway wood bounced off the roof of the car and rolled down the cart path and on onto the green and dropped into the hole for eagle
Cool Well 1 time i seen a feller hit a big rock with the ball and it bounced of it and hit somebody on the head and went in for a hole in one.
I'll tell ya what! There are some crazy things that happend at Johns Creek Mountian Pub-Links. I seen a guy once hit it in the woods, and bounce on the the green probably 1 foot from the hole...yeah it was crazy. And then one other time, I seen a guy in the county golf tournement this year hit a shot off of a cart on to the fairway and ended up making birdie and getting lowest score in the tourney!