Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the craziest golf shot you hit or saw?
i banked a shot off of a train car at allen on to the green and got a birdie.
I never got a hole in one, but one time I did hit a guy.....and that's way more satisfying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i hit a dog at jenny wiley it was running across the course and i nailed it in mid air
Payne Stewart's putt to win the US Open.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I never got a hole in one, but one time I did hit a guy.....and that's way more satisfying.
I hit a girl right between the eyes once during the club turney!!! Pumpknot the size of an egg!

I hit a car once and the guy tried to get me to pay for it....I told him I was sorry, but if he wanted anything else he would have to take it out of my ass!!, He left.
Seen a guy hit one off the tee into the woods, heard the smacks off the lumber, he reached up caught the ball in the air, placed it back on the tee and hit it again. Happened at Lincoln Trail in Radcliff, KY. Funny as heck!
DevilsWin Wrote:Payne Stewart's putt to win the US Open.
Great Shot or Justin Leonard's put to win the Ryder Cup for the US in '99 (last time they one). Although these weren't really "crazy" shots but good ones.

My friend hit a shot at a par-3 in Pikeville, pulled it to the left of the green, and it bounced off the mound next to the bunker to end up in the cup.

I'll have to think what the craziest shot is that I have hit. I'm sure there is a good one in my thousands of shots.
OffTheHook Wrote:Seen a guy hit one off the tee into the woods, heard the smacks off the lumber, he reached up caught the ball in the air, placed it back on the tee and hit it again. Happened at Lincoln Trail in Radcliff, KY. Funny as heck!
i would have like to seen that.
My husband hit a 17 degree fairway driving iron about 2 feet shy of the green off the tee box (Whites)on a hole that supposedly played 316 yds to the center of the green at The Oaks in Flatwoods.
Advance Eagles Wrote:My husband hit a 17 degree fairway driving iron about 2 feet shy of the green off the tee box (Whites)on a hole that supposedly played 316 yds to the center of the green at The Oaks in Flatwoods.
that is pretty good.
Watched my wife hit a hole-in-one just yesterday. Number nine at Sundowner for those of you that are local. She teed up her ball and hit an 8 iron. The ball landed about 1.5 yards short of the green then ran up the fringe and straight into the cup.
Midee1 Wrote:Watched my wife hit a hole-in-one just yesterday. Number nine at Sundowner for those of you that are local. She teed up her ball and hit an 8 iron. The ball landed about 1.5 yards short of the green then ran up the fringe and straight into the cup.

What did you hit on that hole?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:What did you hit on that hole?

I pared it.:o
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:What did you hit on that hole?

He hit the ground in agony after watching his wife hole one out! lol (I sure would have)Smile
at allen once teeing off on the 8th/17th hole i hit the tree and my second shot came from 10 yeards back from the tee box
Craziest shot I've seen was when one of my friends topped a ball and it skipped across the pond onto the green at Allen, it was on hole 8.
i was playing in a scramble while in the shanks and hit a 3 wood from 135 and holed out after running through a valley then onto the green into the hole, for an eagle 2 on a 425 yard par 4. this was a crazy shot. i was hitting 3 wood everywhere because i was shanking the ball so badly...lol
id say the best shot was when tiger was when tiger was puttin at the masters. it just hung on the end, and went in. it was awesome.
rallo316 Wrote:i banked a shot off of a train car at allen on to the green and got a birdie.

I did that once at Allen also, was the train moving or was it stopped?
I'm no golfer or anything...
but I was hitting golf balls behind my house against the hill side...
forgot there was a rock there...
my idiot self smacked the ball...it hit the rock...and came back and hit me between the eyes...
lol.
At carrington golf course in menifee/bath, i saw a guy hit a wedge off #13, which is on a big hill hitting to a green across the road below, and he hit the ball, it skulled down the cart path, across the road, rolled to the back of the green, then hit the pin and went in.. crazy ball!
the craziest i ever saw was the one MJ shot on space jam that was spinning around the hole dozens of times before giving him a hole in one
haha, i don't golf so i just improvized.
Old School Wrote:I did that once at Allen also, was the train moving or was it stopped?
it was moving.
the craziest shot ive ever seen is when a guy hooked one about two feet off the ground hit a wall and bounced about three feet from the hole. It was at paintsville on #6
A friend of mine was trying to hit a 3 wood shot on hole fourteen, on Stonecrest, swung at the ball, missed it completely and on his back swing the club came out of his hands and went about 20 feet in the air into the woods. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, it took us about 2 hours to find that club.
LOL, no knowing him he was ticked off and did it intentionally, if its who I am thinking it was.
Nope it was a complete accident and thats what made it even funnier.
1. Shanked the ball right on a par three, bounced of the edge of the cart path and right in the middle of the green.
2. Pulled a ball left and short in front of water and it rolled over a bridge right up next to the green.
3. Smoked a drive down the center of the fairway and hit a power line. Second shot, aweful Sad
4. Hit one down the middle of the fairway about 250, couldn't find it kept going up and found it about 350, it had a blue scuff on it from the yardage marker that was in the middle of the fairwayWink
i witnessed a planned backwards shot that actually went into the hole at persimmon ridge.
Allen Golf Course.

Hole 3.

Long Drive, Hit A Golf Cart Roof. The Edge of the cart path. On the green and into the hole.

Sware to god. I about died. I was a witness though