Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 64 Bell County 49
Granny Bear Wrote:Yeah? Well pretty sure I could whoop BOTH of them!!

Confusednicker:

Go to sleep already. lol
TheProfessor33 Wrote:Any of the Corbin coaches or fans use any racial slurs?
Did you use any against them? I'm a mutt and racist against my self.
Playing at Corbin in basketball is like playing at Bell in football. You begin the game already down and have to fight back to beat team and officials. However, both teams are not as good as past teams.
Corbin/Bell II on January 2nd @ Corbin. What’s the score?
four quarters Wrote:Corbin/Bell II on January 2nd @ Corbin. What’s the score?

0-0 right now. :biggrin:
20-0 Corbin they’ll be in the bonus shooting free throws in the 1st & 3rd 1/4
I don’t know about Frankie taking Tony, but I know Dudley could take Justin. Just kidding! Not wanting to make this a football thing, just a joke.
Seriously, I love our basketball team and the players, but thus far I think the last year and a half has been a big dissapointment. I hate seeing our players getting technicals and things like that. Like my old Arjay coach used to say, let your play do the talking.
Is discussing the way officiating is handled in the 13th region worth a topic here, if so how long until it's shut down?
Our 13 region players & fans don’t realize how bad our officials are until we play outside the region then it’s painfully obvious our officials favor a couple teams & would rather be the star of the show than let the game be played. It’s sad that they want attention when it should be on the players
The word in the 15this Frankie is coming back. :Thumbs:
Okay no officiating comments until after the game tommorow if needed. Smith has lost two of his top four scorers in the last two weeks. Lambdin and Brock averaged about 22 points and 11 rebounds combined. We wish a speedy recovery to Brock. I guess we can see what kind of a coach he is now.
Bell has one of the best big men in the region but doesn’t utilize him much.
Bell Co maybe better without Brock.. Burnett kid is legit for a 9th grader
Brock was Bell's player in the Harlan game I saw early in the season - don't see how losing him could help. They play different positions for one. Bell still has several good players though.
Our basketball team in on the verge of a disaster. I hope we can rein it back in but looks as if Smith is losing them. If he is telling he is going back to the 15th somewhere resign now, otherwise show that you can coach and hold this together. Right now Richard and Tom Gambrel’s hire is a bust. Prove me wrong, Coach.
Sorry, double post.
I don’t understand why we are losing so many players. We lost a couple great ones last year. Now 2 players that started the 1st game of the year have quit. Something isn’t right.
WhyLie Wrote:Our basketball team in on the verge of a disaster. I hope we can rein it back in but looks as if Smith is losing them. If he is telling he is going back to the 15th somewhere resign now, otherwise show that you can coach and hold this together. Right now Richard and Tom Gambrel’s hire is a bust. Prove me wrong, Coach.

The only bust is thinking Tom or Richard Gambrel could hire someone. Those two are the bust.