Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 64 Bell County 49
Final at CFIT. Close game for a lot of the game. Game got chippy. Bells coach told Corbins coach he’d kick his ass which resulted in a double T. One of Bells starters quit at 5 o’clock today.
Who quit?
HCS Wrote:Who quit?

Ryan Lambdin. They’ve already taken him off their roster on KHSAA.
Who starts now? Is Thomas playing yet?
HCS Wrote:Who starts now? Is Thomas playing yet?

Starters were Burnett, London, Collet, Partin.. and i can’t remember the last one.
Congrats to Hounds. Bell sounds like a dumpster fire.
Burnett is a better player
What was Tony P’s and Smith’s problem? Anybody know why Lambdin quit? He was the 2nd leading scorer.
four quarters Wrote:What was Tony P’s and Smith’s problem? Anybody know why Lambdin quit? He was the 2nd leading scorer.

Corbin gets called for a moving screen. As the corbin kids shooting during dead ball after moving screen is called, bell player fouls corbin kid really hard during dead ball. Then it escalated.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Final at CFIT. Close game for a lot of the game. Game got chippy. Bells coach told Corbins coach he’d kick his ass which resulted in a double T. One of Bells starters quit at 5 o’clock today.

I don't know about Bell Co's coach, but Coach P at Corbin is a pretty athletic guy. I probably wouldn't have made that threat.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Starters were Burnett, London, Collet, Partin.. and i can’t remember the last one.

Probably Zachary or Phipps
Tony P would crush that guy
HCS Wrote:Probably Zachary or Phipps

Wasn’t Antonio.
HCS Wrote:Probably Zachary or Phipps

This old man would whip Tony’s butt and he knows it. That is why he turned away and said nothing after the game. Tony is a lot of mouth and no azz
WhyLie Wrote:This old man would whip Tony’s butt and he knows it. That is why he turned away and said nothing after the game. Tony is a lot of mouth and no azz

The old man was looking for a seat in the stands, just like Dudley did in football :popcorn:
WhyLie Wrote:This old man would whip Tony’s butt and he knows it. That is why he turned away and said nothing after the game. Tony is a lot of mouth and no azz

Old man kept turning and playing to the crowd. Must be a bell county thing. Said “we can beat this teams ass” right before a timeout then got it handed to him.
Everyone in east ky & beyond knows the tony at Corbin has these 13th region striped clowns in his hip pocket. It’s really a joke. Anyone going into Corbin is 20pts down before the tip
Bell obviously has the better team a freshman pretty much shut their best player down until the stripes saw bell was probably going to win then Corbin shot free throws every trip
What grade is the Hibbit's kid in that was Corbin's leading scorer?
I love pulling the chain of a couple Corbin posters. So sensitive.
WhyLie Wrote:I love pulling the chain of a couple Corbin posters. So sensitive.

You think Bell charges rent to let corbin folk live in their heads? 😝
The Outsider Wrote:What grade is the Hibbit's kid in that was Corbin's leading scorer?

Kids a sophomore. Think he’ll have a bright future. Never seemed to let the moment get to small or big for him.
JerryGarcia Wrote:Tony P would crush that guy
No he wouldn’t. You’d have to fight him and his Momma and probably the referees too
Mercer co fans were asking where the refs came from I said they are our 13th regions finest. Tony p has em in his pocket
Hounds!
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Final at CFIT. Close game for a lot of the game. Game got chippy. Bells coach told Corbins coach he’d kick his ass which resulted in a double T. One of Bells starters quit at 5 o’clock today.

surely not

My dad can whoop your dad.
Yeah? Well pretty sure I could whoop BOTH of them!!

Confusednicker:
Any of the Corbin coaches or fans use any racial slurs?
TheProfessor33 Wrote:Any of the Corbin coaches or fans use any racial slurs?

Corbin lives rent free in your head too!