Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville now searching for a coach!!
Not negative towards Arthur. He’s a great guy and coach. And a BEAST on the football field. Not all assistants do/did good and any coach can coach good players. Look at Tubby Smith and Pitino’s ‘98 leftovers he won with.
A lot of people at the all “A” at Pineville today, but no word on a coach. Anybody heard anything?
four quarters Wrote:A lot of people at the all “A” at Pineville today, but no word on a coach. Anybody heard anything?

I saw the new Coach there today, didn’t you?
yep i sure did hopefully this week something happen
They said Frazier was there, but he is a principal and probably helping with the tournament. Any other coaches there?
thier interviewing this week and hopefully have a coach named by end of this week
and yes he was there and he is assistant principal and helping with the All A tournament
I saw Zach Massengill there. Could that be?
I am hearing the name Chad Biliter.
I heard interviews were today and tomorrow for the coach and announcement at the end of the week.
Any announcement on the football coach today?
nope
Interviews are done, announcement soon. Superintendent may be tied up until first of next week. I really don't know if they have chosen from the interviews. That may be done Friday. Will have a coach very soon.