Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Storm Diego
What are we expected to get out of winter storm Diego? I keep hearing different forecasts. I guess it is constantly changing, and the different models are producing different forecasts. What are you all hearing?
WHITE DEATH... :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Apparently eastern ky is out of the danger zone with the new updated weather forecast. Thank the lord.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Apparently eastern ky is out of the danger zone with the new updated weather forecast. Thank the lord.

Thank goodness.
Jim Caldwell just gave his first call on this storm. According to him in addition to freezing rain, eastern Kentucky is expected to get anywhere from 1-6 inches of snow depending on where you live. As always, the forecast will change several times between now and then.
Bring it on! I got all my wood carried in and a huge pot of veg/beef soup.
Granny Bear Wrote:Bring it on! I got all my wood carried in and a huge pot of veg/beef soup.

Sounds like you are more than ready.
The weather channel has said all along this would be nothing for Corbin
They were correct
As of 7:30 am, there was some freezing rain in here Floyd County but traffic was movie without much difficulty.