Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Winter Storm Diego
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are we expected to get out of winter storm Diego? I keep hearing different forecasts. I guess it is constantly changing, and the different models are producing different forecasts. What are you all hearing?
WHITE DEATH... :biggrin:
Apparently eastern ky is out of the danger zone with the new updated weather forecast. Thank the lord.
Spud6 Wrote:Apparently eastern ky is out of the danger zone with the new updated weather forecast. Thank the lord.

Thank goodness.
Jim Caldwell just gave his first call on this storm. According to him in addition to freezing rain, eastern Kentucky is expected to get anywhere from 1-6 inches of snow depending on where you live. As always, the forecast will change several times between now and then.
Bring it on! I got all my wood carried in and a huge pot of veg/beef soup.
Granny Bear Wrote:Bring it on! I got all my wood carried in and a huge pot of veg/beef soup.

Sounds like you are more than ready.
The weather channel has said all along this would be nothing for Corbin
They were correct
As of 7:30 am, there was some freezing rain in here Floyd County but traffic was movie without much difficulty.