•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central 20. Corbin 19
It started on the field with the racial slurs from my understanding. My little cousin plays for central.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:So many things you posted are not true. I was setting on the fifty front row.
1- the player was not in the handshake line, he was actually skipping on the left side of Corbin players. The handshake line was to the right from home side. When he made it to our sideline he started his show.
2- that was not coaches they had sideline passes.
3- Corbin football CAN NOT control the crowd or the fans. I didn’t hear anything out of the way in my section.
4- the program is not loosing some discipline, they actually showed great discipline for 48 minutes during the game.
#10 “skipping” on the wrong side of the handshake is what caught my attention and the reason I watched the entire thing. The first person there breaking it up was not a coach but a local preacher who had a sideline pass.
campbellfield Wrote:#10 “skipping” on the wrong side of the handshake is what caught my attention and the reason I watched the entire thing. The first person there breaking it up was not a coach but a local preacher who had a sideline pass.

Exactly my point.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:While I’ll agree the best teams don’t always win....IMO, that wasn’t the case this year. Belfry was too small on the Defensive Front, Boyle was to finesse oriented. As bad as it hurts, Central was the best team ....and Corbin was an extremely close second.

I’ll be honest with you it was more than the defensive front that was the problem for Belfry on defense it just started there.
They don’t seem to concerned here to break it up?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Exactly my point.

What is your point? I don't get it? You saying it is ok for what happen because this kid skipped across the field raised his hands in air with two arm pumps and start jogging back and get blindsided? Is that your point?

Pictures and video can not help any defense you guys throw out. Pathetic.
im Not worried about a video that surfaces. There were quite a few that seen what happened before the tape started rolling. You must be a CNN reporter.. #fakenews
bcpc Wrote:im Not worried about a video that surfaces. There were quite a few that seen what happened before the tape started rolling. You must be a CNN reporter.. #fakenews

Confusednicker:
Xerxes Wrote:What is your point? I don't get it? You saying it is ok for what happen because this kid skipped across the field raised his hands in air with two arm pumps and start jogging back and get blindsided? Is that your point?

Pictures and video can not help any defense you guys throw out. Pathetic.

Look man I got the whole video, someone a couple rolls behind me recorded it all with audio. My point was made at someone else. You should read who I quoted and stop trying to pick an argument because you seem to be trying to start trouble. The only thing that can be heard from the players is one of the five player from central calling the kid who got slung to the ground from Corbin a mf er before 5 of them began to stomp on him. The kid from lc that got hit, didn’t go through the handshake line, came to Corbin sideline blowing kisses with at times his middle finger to the fans and got hit period. You can try to spin it all you want, where was you setting? I was in front row.
The only thing I find pathetic is the fact that people are trying to spin this and it should have been handled by the officials during the game and it wouldn’t have got to this point. Most times if you go looking for trouble you find it. No saying he should have been punched, but he went looking for it and found it.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Look man I got the whole video, someone a couple rolls behind me recorded it all with audio. My point was made at someone else. You should read who I quoted and stop trying to pick an argument because you seem to be trying to start trouble. The only thing that can be heard from the players is one of the five player from central calling the kid who got slung to the ground from Corbin a mf er before 5 of them began to stomp on him. The kid from lc that got hit, didn’t go through the handshake line, came to Corbin sideline blowing kisses with at times his middle finger to the fans and got hit period. You can try to spin it all you want, where was you setting? I was in front row.
The only thing I find pathetic is the fact that people are trying to spin this and it should have been handled by the officials during the game and it wouldn’t have got to this point. Most times if you go looking for trouble you find it. No saying he should have been punched, but he went looking for it and found it.

So does most people, the video is easily obtainable. Nothing justifies the player getting attacked. I was close enough to hear the chants where you? Do you think any Corbin players would have celebrated if they had won?
We are spinning it? There was no middle finger.....you guys can make up more than we ever could think of. Unbelievable and pathetic for an adult to condone this violet behavior. However, you are from Corbin and nothing is wrong with whatever is said and done. Same from last video that surfaced. Some of you wonder why there are so many so called haters on this board. I am not going to argue anymore because I see what I am dealing with.:lame:
bcpc Wrote:im Not worried about a video that surfaces. There were quite a few that seen what happened before the tape started rolling. You must be a CNN reporter.. #fakenews

Did what they say hurt your feelings? That is why it is ok to blindside punch someone from the opposing team? Did a Central player hit first at any time? I heard what the student section was saying and you guys have a serious problem, keep ignoring it.
Why are any of you shock at the stance these guys are taking? These are the same posters that defended the racist comments on the other video. What shocks me as much is the article in the paper that coaches wives preselect a player (kid) to heckle during the games. Adults heckling kids, coaches wives? Simply amazing.
Trenches07 Wrote:So does most people, the video is easily obtainable. Nothing justifies the player getting attacked. I was close enough to hear the chants where you? Do you think any Corbin players would have celebrated if they had won?

I am sure there are other videos, didn’t say I agreed I just stated that if you look for it you will find it. I told you where I was setting, don’t know where you was. My section was not chanting we was more concerned about what was happpeneing. Yes Corbin would have celebrated but with our fans, wouldn’t have went to there sideline and showed our asses. Your going to do good at Whitley, you already have the hate for Corbin it was you messaging me wanting to know who to contact I just double checked.
Xerxes Wrote:Everyone will see it soon enough. No excuse for what happened. Go ahead and defend it, expect nothing less from Corbin.

Dude let it got every time Corbin pops up as a thread you're trying to bash and it gets you nowhere. We're still waiting on all your recruiting evidence that the KHSAA was moving on 2 years ago, hell if there's a video involved this time around we probably got a better chance of finding Elvis!! :Shaking:
PRIDE101 Wrote:Why are any of you shock at the stance these guys are taking? These are the same posters that defended the racist comments on the other video. What shocks me as much is the article in the paper that coaches wives preselect a player (kid) to heckle during the games. Adults heckling kids, coaches wives? Simply amazing.

It shocks me that your able to keep up with all your personalities.... :eyeroll:
I'm going to watch this thread very closely. Anymore banter about the fight will result in its' closure.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I am sure there are other videos, didn’t say I agreed I just stated that if you look for it you will find it. I told you where I was setting, don’t know where you was. My section was not chanting we was more concerned about what was happpeneing. Yes Corbin would have celebrated but with our fans, wouldn’t have went to there sideline and showed our asses. Your going to do good at Whitley, you already have the hate for Corbin it was you messaging me wanting to know who to contact I just double checked.

Why would he ask you who to contact? Do you work at Whitley and cheer for Corbin?
single shot Wrote:It shocks me that your able to keep up with all your personalities.... :eyeroll:

it shocks me that most all of you on here are able to keep up. You must get confused a lot, and have pages of passwords to keep up with.
From an outsiders perspective.....I think the thread should be closed. Obviously, something happened at the conclusion of the game. It's not gonna be settled here. However....the tone and tenor of this thread has went completely off the rails. Very unfortunate.
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm going to watch this thread very closely. Anymore banter about the fight will result in its' closure.

They won't even let you hibernate. lol
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)