Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wandale Robinson says.....
Demarcus ware Wrote:I’m anxious to hear. If Rowland’s report was false, I’d think Robinson would have come out today and made a statement and he still may, but the silence is telling IMO. i hope it ain’t true but UK will survive if it is.

According to someone on another recruiting site, during his Army All-American Jersey conference, he said he was 100% committed. Take that for what it's worth.

It may happen but if Stoops and company thought it would happen, you'd think they'd be knocking down his door. Only coaches that have visited him since his announcement was two Nebraska assistants. Kentucky doesn't seem too worried about it. Maybe they know something we don't?
He gone
Now we get to see Nebraska gloat over a kid that just a week ago they accused of taking money Confusednicker:
He's heading to Nebraska

https://www.wkyt.com/content/sports/Wand...02161.html
Played UK like a fiddle Confusednicker:
Rip\Spin broke the official news in another thread, but I think it needs a thread of its own.

https://www.wkyt.com/content/sports/Wand...02161.html
Not a big deal IMO. UK will be just fine without him. Good luck in Nebraska Wandale.
I said it there so I’ll say it here. He played UK like a fiddle Confusednicker: UK will be fine still. They may drop a couple spots in recruiting rankings but does anyone really pay attention to that anyway. Nah lol. Stoops will find another one I’m sure.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I said it there so I’ll say it here. He played UK like a fiddle Confusednicker: UK will be fine still. They may drop a couple spots in recruiting rankings but does anyone really pay attention to that anyway. Nah lol. Stoops will find another one I’m sure.
Good Riddance Smile
Commited to Kentucky to win Mr. Football, then flipped to the school he wanted to go to all along?
He’s a very good HS player and probably Mr. Football. He is 5ft 8in 170lbs. I don’t think he’s an impact player in any power 5 conference. It would have been nice if UK could have keep him.
You think this means Snell is coming back?
Seems like Nebraska has more to offer.
Strikeout King Wrote:You think this means Snell is coming back?
Would be nice but i can’t see it. Stoops said when he talks to Benny about going to the NFL it will be a very short conversation
I said in a previous thread, seems like a good kid, but he just isn't SEC-size. Maybe he can grow. I saw him in person, and was impressed with his talent, but size does matter in football also. ha. I wish him the best, and maybe those big-ole corn fed lineman can't catch him in the Midwest. But when they do, he will feel it.
Hurricane Storm Wrote:I said in a previous thread, seems like a good kid, but he just isn't SEC-size. Maybe he can grow. I saw him in person, and was impressed with his talent, but size does matter in football also. ha. I wish him the best, and maybe those big-ole corn fed lineman can't catch him in the Midwest. But when they do, he will feel it.
I figured he would be a slot receiver.
footballfever Wrote:He’s a very good HS player and probably Mr. Football. He is 5ft 8in 170lbs. I don’t think he’s an impact player in any power 5 conference. It would have been nice if UK could have keep him.

That was my thoughts as well. And if he is good enough for the opportunity to make an impact in a power 5 conference, why wasn't D'mauriae VanCleave?
Where did the de-Commit threads go? We had one in College and one in high school and now both are gone
Idk , sucks. Z
Merged them all together. No sense in having a thread in each forum when they're talking about the same thing.
I'm a Nebraska Cornhusker fan. Obviously I love the decision.
RoShamBo Wrote:Commited to Kentucky to win Mr. Football, then flipped to the school he wanted to go to all along?

If this is indeed true, you have to give him credit. It was a brilliant plan.
Westside Wrote:If this is indeed true, you have to give him credit. It was a brilliant plan.

I agree. If this was his plan, genius. I think he is clearly the most deserving, but the most deserving doesn't always win the award.
The main question that still looms is that just yesterday during his Army All-American jersey announcement he was telling the media/reporters that he was 100% committed to UK, that he planned on enrolling at UK in the next two weeks and he was recruiting local players to UK. If he knew he was gonna flip to Nebraska, why would go through all that trouble?
Strikeout King Wrote:The main question that still looms is that just yesterday during his Army All-American jersey announcement he was telling the media/reporters that he was 100% committed to UK, that he planned on enrolling at UK in the next two weeks and he was recruiting local players to UK. If he knew he was gonna flip to Nebraska, why would go through all that trouble?
See that’s what initially got me, yesterday he was all about recruiting for UK, enrolling in 2 weeks and all that, just lies. Which says more about him than anything. No i won’t bash him because everyone jumps on the he’s just a kid thing, even though i had 18 year olds fighting in a war beside me, but yeah you can say genius or you can say shady. Yeah shady shouldn’t get me jumped on too bad Confusednicker: Either way it’s his choice, i just don’t know why the big show on the day he committed and yesterday saying what all he said. I don’t care if someone flips but dang that’s a crazy way of going about it.
I just wonder if him flipping to Nebraska pissed his family off? They were the ones wanting him in Lexington.
Strikeout King Wrote:I just wonder if him flipping to Nebraska pissed his family off? They were the ones wanting him in Lexington.
I’m sure they’re disappointed. They was happy as can be when he first committed to KY
Let’s be honest ; he knows the style we play. He is a high offense guy, probably scared of being under utilized .
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Let’s be honest ; he knows the style we play. He is a high offense guy, probably scared of being under utilized .
I could see that. And i would understand that. But still, don’t stand here 12 hours before the announcement saying I’m helping recruit for UK and I’ll be starting classes in two week, ya know.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I could see that. And i would understand that. But still, don’t stand here 12 hours before the announcement saying I’m helping recruit for UK and I’ll be starting classes in two week, ya know.

💯 agree there . He obviously never wanted to go to UK .