Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 42 Bell County 16
Hound05 Wrote:Why is this thread even still open? Corbin was better than bell this year. It was no secret and wasn’t that close. They were about 2 TDs better this year against us than last year. Still a long way to go. As far as last nights game. Film is available. Watch it. One team is cheap shoting at the end and another wasn’t. That’s all that can be said. This is going no where constructive

I agree hound I said it earlier in year we have improved but didn't think we was there yet and we aren't good luck hounds next week
BobcatForever Wrote:I agree hound I said it earlier in year we have improved but didn't think we was there yet and we aren't good luck hounds next week

Thanks man. You guys too. As much as I hate Dudley and Despise his coaching methods, he has bell on a good track. What more can be said out of everyone else? The game is over. We don’t have to play each other anymore. To me, THANK GOD. Have good turkey day guys. I’m done with this
Agree. Hopefully this thread is closed now.
I don’t see another Corbin/Bell game happening anytime soon.

For another thread over the winter, I am curious of the past relationship of Haddix and or Holcomb and Hilton. I’m not one that cares about the customary handshakes that happen 99.9% of the time post game from little league through college and even pros. Curiosity...
Hacksaw Wrote:I will do that but you’ll have to shake my hand afterwards. 😬

ok :biglmao: