Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 42 Bell County 16
Final from Campbell field.

Congratulations Red Hounds.
Did anyone get tossed?
Bell co keeping it classy. Looked like Dudley finally went off the deep end in the stands at the end. Bizarre.
Congrats to Hounds.
HOFER Wrote:Bell co keeping it classy. Looked like Dudley finally went off the deep end in the stands at the end. Bizarre.

In the stands? Please tell.
Haddix owns Dudley!!
Not sure. Went up into stands and was talking to fans with a couple minutes left.
HOFER Wrote:Not sure. Went up into stands and was talking to fans with a couple minutes left.

Weird.
What? He went into the stands? Bell stands or having a confrontation?
HOFER Wrote:Bell co keeping it classy. Looked like Dudley finally went off the deep end in the stands at the end. Bizarre.

:dudecomeon:
Cat Daddy Wrote:Haddix owns Dudley!!

Smith owns Haddix.
HOFER Wrote:Not sure. Went up into stands and was talking to fans with a couple minutes left.

talking to Whitley County fans about the job :biglmao:
zebra'seyes Wrote:Did anyone get tossed?

Yep. Bells #25

So I’ve heard!! I looked for him and couldn’t find him. Must have been where he was. To his defense I was looking for my wife as well so I could have missed him. But he wasn’t out there for the hand shake or trophy
Man there’s a lot I would like to say about this game and our opponent. But those who were saw the team that had class and the ones who didn’t. That’s all I’ll say.
Could someone with knowledge tell us why Dudley was in the stands with the game sill going on?
The Spread Wrote:Could someone with knowledge tell us why Dudley was in the stands with the game sill going on?

Just trying to get some attention...
Both teams lack discipline and that is why Boyle will beat Corbin tail
Got er done!!!!
Corbin!!!
Great game to watch first half.. second was ugly by both
Sore losers! My gahhh the lack of sportsmanship that Bell shows.. Where is the leadership..?
Bell has no class and was dominated the entire game. Dudley has zero class and wanted all the attention. Bell county is a joke and the better team dominated. Bell isn’t back, and Dudley is starting to lose it.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Both teams lack discipline and that is why Boyle will beat Corbin tail

Yea that’s why all those Corbin players got ejected for fighting. That lack of discipline. Lmao.
The Spread Wrote:Could someone with knowledge tell us why Dudley was in the stands with the game sill going on?

I would love to know as well! He wasn’t anywhere around the field. I even asked the two couples next to me if they saw him. Nope!! But I’m sure he’ll be defended for it and the mockery they displayed in the 2nd half
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Both teams lack discipline and that is why Boyle will beat Corbin tail

Confusednicker:
Bell stands. Really odd. I've seen a lot, but this was a first.
Are you people kidding me? #25 for Bell, Lefevers, was comepletely in the wrong and I have no justification for his actions. But do not sit there and act like Corbin is so righteous and classy. Just like #12 hip-tossing Bell’s quarterback 30 yards behind the ball and after the play. Then proceeded to disrespect the white hat warranting a unsportsmanlike penalty on top of the personal foul. Some of the others might be rotten apples, but you’ll not find a more respectful kid than #4 Stephney. Bell definitely lost their heads, but Corbin is just as dirty as anyone.

As for Dudley I have no idea what he was doing in our stands. Seemed to be shooting the bull with some folks and laid back as ever. Who knows really.

Unbelievable...
bobcatpride1 Wrote:Are you people kidding me? #25 for Bell, Lefevers, was comepletely in the wrong and I have no justification for his actions. But do not sit there and act like Corbin is so righteous and classy. Just like #12 hip-tossing Bell’s quarterback 30 yards behind the ball and after the play. Then proceeded to disrespect the white hat warranting a unsportsmanlike penalty on top of the personal foul. Some of the others might be rotten apples, but you’ll not find a more respectful kid than #4 Stephney. Bell definitely lost their heads, but Corbin is just as dirty as anyone.

As for Dudley I have no idea what he was doing in our stands. Seemed to be shooting the bull with some folks and laid back as ever. Who knows really.

lol