Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County @ Belfry (Updates)
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Disappointed in Boyle while Dixon was down. Classless display.

What did they do? I'm listening to the Belfry broadcast and didn't hear them say anything about it.
Boyle pulls away.
know1 Wrote:What did they do? I'm listening to the Belfry broadcast and didn't hear them say anything about it.

Team didn’t take knee ....coaches on the field.
Giving instruction. Bench up jumping around. Classless and disrespectful to say the least
Sounds like Boyle just wore them down in the second half.
Sounds like Belfry fans getting sour grapes, Belfry is starting to lose control, Boyle has foot on the throat
ThinThirty Wrote:Sounds like Belfry fans getting sour grapes, Belfry is starting to lose control, Boyle has foot on the throat

:Clap:
not sure what's gonna get uglier, the game or this thread
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Team didn’t take knee ....coaches on the field.
Giving instruction. Bench up jumping around. Classless and disrespectful to say the least

Like I said, the homer announcers didn't seem to think there was an issue.
Belfry was gonna have to play a near perfect game to beat Boyle...can't beat a team as good as Boyle when you have near as many turnovers as Belfry had tonight.
know1 Wrote:Like I said, the homer announcers didn't seem to think there was an issue.

I’m sure they were al title more concerned with the fact that Dixon laid there for s few minutes. Not to return to the the game
Hats off to Boyle Co. they capitalized on the turnovers and took advantage of what Belfry gave them. This game could easily been a three TD victory for Belfry. IMO the better team turns in the equipment tomorrow. Good luck Rebels next week!
ThinThirty Wrote:Sounds like Belfry fans getting sour grapes, Belfry is starting to lose control, Boyle has foot on the throat

No sour grapes. Just stating that was very poor sportsmanship.
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:Hats off to Boyle Co. they capitalized on the turnovers and took advantage of what Belfry gave them. This game could easily been a three TD victory for Belfry. IMO the better team turns in the equipment tomorrow. Good luck Rebels next week!

Interesting take on it.
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:Hats off to Boyle Co. they capitalized on the turnovers and took advantage of what Belfry gave them. This game could easily been a three TD victory for Belfry. IMO the better team turns in the equipment tomorrow. Good luck Rebels next week!

:thatsfunn:hilarious:
know1 Wrote:Interesting take on it.

for sure.
Turn out the lights the party is over, congrats Rebels
Boyle County is in year 2 of atleast a 3 year title run imo...
The Pirates can spend the off season with a Stapleton CD....."Nobody to blame but me!!!"

you won't win in November laying the ball down like that.
Win and advance. Go Rebels!!