Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County @ Belfry (Updates)
Belfry takes the open kickoff for a few first dozens to around the Boyle County and fumbles. Boyle recovers.
Boyle is 3 and out.
The Pirates came to play!
7-0 Belfry
Touchdown Belfry . Extra point good. 7-0 Belfry.
Befry 99, this is your team. I'll step aside for you to do the updates.
Don't have great signal you keep it up Westside
Pirates hold Boyle and stop them in the RedZone, Pirates back at it on offense end of the 1st quater

Pirates 7
Rebels 0
Boyle drives inside of Belfry's 20 with the aid of a face mask call but Belfry holds.
The end of one quarter 7-0 Belfry.
Belfry has come to play.
Boyle better wake up from that long bus ride or foshow ain’t going to be happy
Pirates drive into the red zone again but have to settle for 3

Pirates 10
Rebels 0
Nice job Pirates.
Pirates getting after it.
sounds like the Pirates just had one taken away by the white hats after an Int was negated
Where can I find this on the radio?
Belfry intercepts a pass but is called for pass interference???
Theoz Wrote:Where can I find this on the radio?

I'm listening on the internet. That is why I'm a few seconds behind the Belfry guys.
can listen on WDHR.com

Boyle seems off tonight, back to back penalties against their oline, 3 in 4 plays
Theoz Wrote:Where can I find this on the radio?

http://wdhr.com/
Pirates force Boyle to punt once again. Pirates are controlling the first half and playing the game of their lives.
Pirates starting in a dangerous position at their 2. Dizon gains 6 to get some breathing room.
Boyle finally gets something to turn their way, Brett Coleman gets the first on 3rd and 3 and fumbles, Boyle recovers on the Belfry 21
Belfry has fumblitius at a bad time.
Sounds like Boyle County brought a nice crowd.
Boyle on the Board, TD pass to Smith on the first play of the drive. XP is good.

Pirates 10
Rebels 7
Should be 17-0
Belfry_99 Wrote:Should be 17-0

Agreed, the Pirates are doing everything they want to tonight. Pirates setbacks have been mostly self-imposed. Boyle has had little success on O outside the TD pass
Boyle recovers another Belfry fumble with just a little over 2 minutes left in the half