Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @Pikeville 11/16
I would like to see a Williamsburg upset. Don't think they have enough defense to stop Pikeville.

Burg - 24
Pikeville - 35
MountainSports Wrote:I think Williamsburg has improved more throughout the season than pikeville has. With that said I don't think it'll be enough to take down the Panthers. It'll be better game than most will care to believe though.

I'm anxious to see the results of this one, Pikeville has improved each week & believe they make a statement tonight.

Pikeville - 49
Williamsburg - 14
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Just saw where Steve Bailey passed away.

Sad to hear that.

One of the best RBs to ever come thru EKY.

Between Brett Coleman and Bailey that is two legends who passed well before they should have.

So fun to watch. Electric player.
As much as I would love to see the kids win this game from Williamsburg, won't happen.
Now that game is ready to start I see a big win also. One other thing the music is absolutely brutal at Pikeville games. If I owned any rope I would hang myself before the game ever started lol. Bring earplugs Williamsburg fans.
jetpilot Wrote:Now that game is ready to start I see a big win also. One other thing the music is absolutely brutal at Pikeville games. If I owned any rope I would hang myself before the game ever started lol. Bring earplugs Williamsburg fans.

:biglmao: