Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murray @ Mayfield 11-16 Regional Championship
I still can't figure out why the Murray/Union Co. game came down to a field goal at the end. That's a Murray loss that really makes me wonder. If you want to be a good team, you shouldn't be losing games like that.
pjdoug Wrote:Go Tigers!

Shouldn't you be putting some underpinning on your trailer instead of wasting your time on here?
pjdoug Wrote:Go Tigers!

Lmao
Snakesnot Wrote:Shouldn't you be putting some underpinning on your trailer instead of wasting your time on here?

How long did it take you to think that up? Go to bed so you can get up for school in the morning.
pjdoug Wrote:How long did it take you to think that up? Go to bed so you can get up for school in the morning.

Faster than you ever could.:biggrin:
Snakesnot Wrote:Shouldn't you be putting some underpinning on your trailer instead of wasting your time on here?
Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Pj, you remind me of that crittenden county fan on the other site that picks against Mayfield every week cause he's salty from a L his team took 5 years ago. Anyways, Have a blessed day.
deadfish Wrote:I don't think the win will be 35 points like in the regular season game (I realize this isn't close) but i think the win will be 21 or less. Probably way off but Murray has improved, and they did beat a good team in OC. Just think it will be closer. Shouldn't have to defend comment but hope this satisfies everyone. Sorry I am just not as knowing as most from Mayfield.

Good, finally a chance to prove my theory to everyone. I hear from GC and others every year how this team or that team got better after they played Mayfield. You have thrown it out there. Now watch and see what happens. My thought process is that it’s easier to get better when the competition gets weaker. OC was not a good team this year. They were inconsistent.
Nobody is ever better than Mayfield, they (Mayfield ) just lose because of some crazy reason.
Can't believe no one took the bait. I love messing with my #3 favorite team..
Snakesnot Wrote:Faster than you ever could.:biggrin:

That's for sure, because I don't want to think like you do Smile
dt812005 Wrote:Pj, you remind me of that crittenden county fan on the other site that picks against Mayfield every week cause he's salty from a L his team took 5 years ago. Anyways, Have a blessed day.

I didn't pick against Mayfield .
Turns out, Murray was dumb enough to provide MF with some great bulletin board material this week via social media. Dumb! That's a bear you just don't poke. MF takes care of business in this one and the clock runs.
Kracken Wrote:Turns out, Murray was dumb enough to provide MF with some great bulletin board material this week via social media. Dumb! That's a bear you just don't poke. MF takes care of business in this one and the clock runs.
Please share.
Yeah. Please do! I looked last night on twitter and couldn't find anything.
tcb!!!
If teams played according to the fighting ability of their mascots this would be over before it started.

But this is not Mayfield's week to lose. Murray will have a relatively short, but unhappy ride home.
rookie57 Wrote:Please share.

Just some video with a bunch of trash talking. Kids being kids and bark being bigger than bite.
Since this appears to be another blowout for mayfield, can a mayfield guy help me pick the Boyle belfry game with the imtu report. I need to make some extra Christmas money?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Since this appears to be another blowout for mayfield, can a mayfield guy help me pick the Boyle belfry game with the imtu report. I need to make some extra Christmas money?

IMTU was ORIGINALLY designed for mayfield football, other teams have been given access to this program but had less success since it was created using inputs, algorithms for mayfield football. I doubt it you would have enough time to input data that would help you much. Having said that, without the IMTU data, I will go out on a limb and take Boyle .
Good ole IMTU !!!
If this snow sticks around I think we dub this one the Snow Bowl!!!
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:If this snow sticks around I think we dub this one the Snow Bowl!!!

I think the snow wii be gone.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Good ole IMTU !!!

Thought it would bring some humor to the thread. Good luck guys stay healthy.
Just saw a photo of a mayfield faithful shoveling the snow off the field.
Murray is playing pretty good football right now, offensively, but, there D will have to step up big time if they expect to have a chance. The Tigers QB Utley, is a very good athlete, good arm strength, mobile and solid leadership ability. They have 2 RBs that run hard with power and speed and a nice WR that will catch most balls thrown in his direction. Plus, they have a nice size OL that gets off the ball quick and are fundamentally sound. It's the defense that has been susceptible, especially against the pass, where Mayfield excels. I think the Tigers will put some points up, maybe 21, in the 1st half, but, I expect the Cardinals will have about 35, then the Cardinals make the 1/2 time adjustments and hold the Tigers to 1 second half score, where they'll pit up 21, leaving the final score in the 56-28 range, very similar to there 1st matchup.
Disciple of Leahy Wrote:Just saw a photo of a mayfield faithful shoveling the snow off the field.

Crouchoooo!!!!
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Thought it would bring some humor to the thread. Good luck guys stay healthy.

That it did!!!:thatsfunn
Start for the game is 7, right?
dt812005 Wrote:Start for the game is 7, right?

Yep