Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Murray @ Mayfield 11-16 Regional Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Glad Mayfield is getting this bonus home playoff game thanks to Murray and to show our thanks we are going to whip their yeller butts. Murray is much improved but I see a 3 or 4 touchdown defeat.
The Cardinals continue to roll

Mayfield 35
Murray 14
Mayfield enough said
Mayfield 58 -21
Just one time 1 time I’m going to say it again just one time I would love to see Coach Joe step on the gas and not let up .
I understand and get the purpose behind not rubbing anything in I’m just curious had he not let up what the score would have been on the games he did. Probably could be averaging over 70 points a game realizing the game is not about numbers it’s about letters the letter W
Mhs - 35
mhs - 14

😬
Mayfield will win I’m sure. But it’s hard to guess the score. Typically Murray will play keep away and hold the ball for long drawn out drives. That won’t give mayfield that many opportunities to score. Id like to say Mayfield 42 Murray 14 but I believe they will hog the clock so

Mayfield 28
Murray 10
Mayfield defense will be ready this time :worthy:

Mayfield 49
Murray 14
Mayfield 42 Murray 24
Mayfield 48 Murray 21.
Mayfield 35
Murray 7
Mayfield, and it could get ugly. 49-10.
Mayfield 63-14
Wish Mayfield would take down the visitor stands for this game and make their fans sit on ground behind team so they couldn't see. I mean that how their place is
Mayfield has been held under 42 points just twice in 12 games. I don't see Murray being the team to make it happen a third time.
55-21 Mayfield
Mayfield by 36+
I will be shocked if this is a low scoring, grind it out game. Even teams that tried that approach gave up more than 40 points against the Cards. Murray had success in moving the ball in the first meeting and it wasn't a fluke. Second half Mayfeld made adjustments, which this staff does better than anyone, hands down. Officiating really sucked in the first game, hope it's better this go round. Mayfield 56-35.
Anybody make it over to Coach Leahy's house Fri night about 11 PM? I had dozed off only to be awaken to my police scanner going off about a loud party at coaches house. Turns out coach decided to celebrate Christmas early. Coaches new neighbors were Murray alumn and were offended by what they claimed they heard coming from the Christmas party.
All jokes aside, the Yellar Tigers must be much improved and should not be taken lightly. Of course I cant ever recall us taking anyone lightly in the playoffs. Cards by 21+
TTT

This one should stay at the top
Mayfield getting a extra home playoff game is worth thousands.

Beating Murray twice in one season is priceless.
Well what about a game in the snow?
WestRedWings Wrote:Well what about a game in the snow?

Rain, sleet, snow, sunshine, hail storm, tornado, tsunami, the yeller tigers are going down.
Mayfield wins but much closer game this time.
deadfish Wrote:Mayfield wins but much closer game this time.

Much closer?
Turnovers will be a key we cannot turn the ball over.
deadfish Wrote:Mayfield wins but much closer game this time.

And your reasoning for ( much closer)?
I don't think the win will be 35 points like in the regular season game (I realize this isn't close) but i think the win will be 21 or less. Probably way off but Murray has improved, and they did beat a good team in OC. Just think it will be closer. Shouldn't have to defend comment but hope this satisfies everyone. Sorry I am just not as knowing as most from Mayfield.
deadfish Wrote:I don't think the win will be 35 points like in the regular season game (I realize this isn't close) but i think the win will be 21 or less. Probably way off but Murray has improved, and they did beat a good team in OC. Just think it will be closer. Shouldn't have to defend comment but hope this satisfies everyone. Sorry I am just not as knowing as most from Mayfield.

You don’t have to defend your comment, I was just wondering why you thought it would be closer. Don’t you think mayfield has improved as well? Plus we called the dogs off early in the 4 th qtr. could have been even worse.
deadfish Wrote:I don't think the win will be 35 points like in the regular season game (I realize this isn't close) but i think the win will be 21 or less. Probably way off but Murray has improved, and they did beat a good team in OC. Just think it will be closer. Shouldn't have to defend comment but hope this satisfies everyone. Sorry I am just not as knowing as most from Mayfield.

Defend a comment? You're on a message board and when you post something a lot of times people will ask for an explanation.

I say 21 or higher. why? Just a guess, like everyone else's.
Go Tigers!
Pages: 1 2