Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro Fires Head Coach
Will have to see French take it before I believe it. May do it for son, but not buying it .
I can see it, only if son takes over. Need to interview son and expect him to do so in a couple years.
E's Army Wrote:Heard Dudley was at the Middlesboro Mall.

Recruiting!
Rainingthrees Wrote:Recruiting!

I was in Middlesboro a few days ago, but I didn't apply for the job Confusednicker:
Predator/Prey Wrote:Will have to see French take it before I believe it. May do it for son, but not buying it .

It’s that season and names are flying all over, but If this happens Middlesboro immediately becomes a contender in their new district with Breathitt, Leslie, Knott.
If your not a contender in that district with anyone coaching just fold program or drop out of district play.
French would be a great hire even if he is in his last few years or even if it meant his son coaches in two years. Experience is needed.
So barbershop talk this morning, Martin’s brother says Steve Martin is coming back the next cycle to make another hire to basically show he knows what he is doing. If this board even entertains this we need to get rid of all of them. Goes on to say we need a young coach. When will we ever get rid of this guy?
any news or updates on the coaching search
hchs fan Wrote:any news or updates on the coaching search

Are you reading? This brings you to today at noon. What do you think?
Anybody hearing anything?
any news on updates on coaching search
Just talked to the Superintendant today, I know he’s working hard to get a good coach!!!