Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County @ Frederick Douglass 10/5
Scott County makes the short trip to Lexington to take on Freddy D. Who you got?
Frederick Douglas will face a Scott County team that just got trashed at home by Henry Clay. I think the red birds will beat FD, but will be a close game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FD by 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

FDU better win this game if they want to be taken as a serious title threat.

FDU - 28
Scott Co - 14
Freddie Douglas by 7.
I’m thinking about going to this one. :Cheerlead To see some old friends and cousin. Jager. Burton Friends Walkers Parks, Cameron Jones :worthy:

Frederick Douglass 42
Scott County 28
May make the trip for this. FD wins and they’re possible contenders.
Scott by 21+
FD gets there 1st real challenge of the season. This game should tell us a lot about both teams. Scott is a very talented team that's coming off an unforeseen and unexpected setback looking to bounce back and prove last weeks game was an anomaly and not who they truly are. A 2nd setback in a row could do a lot of damage to the teams mindset and confidence down the home stretch.
Cardinals 56-21
Westside Wrote:Scott County makes the short trip to Lexington to take on Freddy D. Who you got?

Scott County will thoroughly smoke Douglass!
FD by 6
Douglass - 42
Scott Co. - 28
Really depends which Scott Co, team shows up. If the SC team that played against HC shows up It may be a 🏃, clock in favor of FD. The team that beat Moeller shows up, it will be a battle.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

pjdoug Wrote:Scott County will thoroughly smoke Douglass!

You have no clue do you pj Confusedmoke:
If Scott Co gets a loss here, wont they be on the road first round of playoffs? (would make them 0-2 in district)
I have been going back and forth on this one. Freddy D should have the athletes to compete with Scott County. I'm a Scott County and can and love their offense, but I think Freddy D games it. I hope I'm wrong.
Douglad will win by at least 14. Wouldn't surprise me if it's more
This will be a good game
I am going with Scott County but will be a good game
Has FD starters played 4 quarters yet this year? That could factor in and wear them down in the 2nd half.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Really depends which Scott Co, team shows up. If the SC team that played against HC shows up It may be a 🏃, clock in favor of FD. The team that beat Moeller shows up, it will be a battle.

That’s the ultimate question and only time will tell.
Frederick Douglas may have the fastest team in the state on both offense and defense.. And speed kills in football.. I believe they are for real.. FD 35 Scott Co. 21
Frederick Douglass wins by three scores.
64SUR Wrote:I’m thinking about going to this one. :Cheerlead To see some old friends and cousin. Jager. Burton Friends Walkers Parks, Cameron Jones :worthy:

Frederick Douglass 42
Scott County 28

Going with Frederick in this one, going up early Friday 64? Opening day for Keeneland Confusednicker:
Give me big cam and the broncos. Freddy Doug in a close one. 35-28