Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott County @ Frederick Douglass 10/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scott County makes the short trip to Lexington to take on Freddy D. Who you got?
Frederick Douglas will face a Scott County team that just got trashed at home by Henry Clay. I think the red birds will beat FD, but will be a close game.
FD by 10+
FDU better win this game if they want to be taken as a serious title threat.

FDU - 28
Scott Co - 14
Freddie Douglas by 7.
I’m thinking about going to this one. :Cheerlead To see some old friends and cousin. Jager. Burton Friends Walkers Parks, Cameron Jones :worthy:

Frederick Douglass 42
Scott County 28
May make the trip for this. FD wins and they’re possible contenders.
Scott by 21+
FD gets there 1st real challenge of the season. This game should tell us a lot about both teams. Scott is a very talented team that's coming off an unforeseen and unexpected setback looking to bounce back and prove last weeks game was an anomaly and not who they truly are. A 2nd setback in a row could do a lot of damage to the teams mindset and confidence down the home stretch.
Cardinals 56-21
Westside Wrote:Scott County makes the short trip to Lexington to take on Freddy D. Who you got?

Scott County will thoroughly smoke Douglass!
FD by 6
Douglass - 42
Scott Co. - 28
Really depends which Scott Co, team shows up. If the SC team that played against HC shows up It may be a 🏃, clock in favor of FD. The team that beat Moeller shows up, it will be a battle.
pjdoug Wrote:Scott County will thoroughly smoke Douglass!

You have no clue do you pj Confusedmoke:
If Scott Co gets a loss here, wont they be on the road first round of playoffs? (would make them 0-2 in district)
I have been going back and forth on this one. Freddy D should have the athletes to compete with Scott County. I'm a Scott County and can and love their offense, but I think Freddy D games it. I hope I'm wrong.
Douglad will win by at least 14. Wouldn't surprise me if it's more
This will be a good game
I am going with Scott County but will be a good game
Has FD starters played 4 quarters yet this year? That could factor in and wear them down in the 2nd half.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Really depends which Scott Co, team shows up. If the SC team that played against HC shows up It may be a 🏃, clock in favor of FD. The team that beat Moeller shows up, it will be a battle.

That’s the ultimate question and only time will tell.
Frederick Douglas may have the fastest team in the state on both offense and defense.. And speed kills in football.. I believe they are for real.. FD 35 Scott Co. 21
Frederick Douglass wins by three scores.
64SUR Wrote:I’m thinking about going to this one. :Cheerlead To see some old friends and cousin. Jager. Burton Friends Walkers Parks, Cameron Jones :worthy:

Frederick Douglass 42
Scott County 28

Going with Frederick in this one, going up early Friday 64? Opening day for Keeneland Confusednicker:
Give me big cam and the broncos. Freddy Doug in a close one. 35-28