• 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield @ Austin Peay Univ.
Massey has corbin by 6
Maxpreps has Mayfield by 1

Should be an excellent hs football game.
pjdoug Wrote:Another 55 personality coming out. I'm a Mayfield fan until people like you show up :ChairHit::ChairHit: :gtfo:

Wow somebody has daddy issues. You corbin fans are the ones talking all this junk. You played one good team all year and almost lost. Dont come on here talking trash when your team cant back it up. Last year you got lucky. Dont cry when we hang 40 on the Red Chihuahuas. #Dont mess with the best
blue55 Wrote:Corbin might as well give up on debating Mayfield fans, they think on any given night that they could beat Alabama.

We Did beat alabama once didn't we. All I hear is corbin beat beechwood so they must be awesome uh when did beechwood become the best team ever we beat them year in and year out in 1A. Heres the scoop on this game if Corbin has a running back the caliber of UC or PT they win if not we will out score them.
MHS by at least 3 scores. Not banged up this time fellas.
By the way Dougie boy, if you don’t like Mayfield fans telling it how it is, you don’t have to troll onto our threads. Never saw Whitley mentioned until you came in.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Wow somebody has daddy issues. You corbin fans are the ones talking all this junk. You played one good team all year and almost lost. Dont come on here talking trash when your team cant back it up. Last year you got lucky. Dont cry when we hang 40 on the Red Chihuahuas. #Dont mess with the best
Born stupid? or did you evolve? I'm not a Corbin fan :ChairHit:
CARDFAN16 Wrote:We Did beat alabama once didn't we. All I hear is corbin beat beechwood so they must be awesome uh when did beechwood become the best team ever we beat them year in and year out in 1A. Heres the scoop on this game if Corbin has a running back the caliber of UC or PT they win if not we will out score them.

They also beat Danville. Did you? :dontthink:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
mysonis55 Wrote:MHS by at least 3 scores. Not banged up this time fellas.
64SUR , Can you post some predictions from last year please? Confusednicker:
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Wow somebody has daddy issues. You corbin fans are the ones talking all this junk. You played one good team all year and almost lost. Dont come on here talking trash when your team cant back it up. Last year you got lucky. Dont cry when we hang 40 on the Red Chihuahuas. #Dont mess with the best

Wrong cardsfan9051 slow down it’s only Monday Pjdoug is a Whitley County boosters. :biglmao: You really need to be careful on this site about hanging 40 on Corbin. I speak the Truth 64SUR if you had looked at my prediction on the first page you wouldn’t be posting on the 4th page. :why: I will posted my Prediction again for all of mayfield fans. Confusedmoke:

Corbin 42
Mayfield 24
mysonis55 Wrote:By the way Dougie boy, if you don’t like Mayfield fans telling it how it is, you don’t have to troll onto our threads. Never saw Whitley mentioned until you came in.

I'm always gonna be around birdbrain55
64SUR Wrote:Wrong cardsfan9051 slow down it’s only Monday Pjdoug is a Whitley County boosters. :biglmao: You really need to be careful on this site about hanging 40 on Corbin. I speak the Truth 64SUR if you had looked at my prediction on the first page you wouldn’t be posting on the 4th page. :why: I will posted my Prediction again for all of mayfield fans. Confusedmoke:

Corbin 42
Mayfield 24

The birds will be in melt down mode by Friday.
pjdoug Wrote:They also beat Danville. Did you? :dontthink:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Corbin beat Danville last year then I am worried or did you mean this year ? Lol
CARDFAN16 Wrote:Corbin beat Danville last year then I am worried or did you mean this year ? Lol

Which year is this? How many times did you beat Danville? lol
Who is the WR that is banged up and will he play?
pjdoug Wrote:Which year is this? How many times did you beat Danville? lol

Oh ok I think we could beat them this year but not sure though lol
Pressure is on Mayfield this year. :wieghts::wieghts::wieghts: and mayfield posters..................Just remember when the sun goes down, Coach Haddix Will turned the hounds loose :mop:
mysonis55 Wrote:By the way Dougie boy, if you don’t like Mayfield fans telling it how it is, you don’t have to troll onto our threads. Never saw Whitley mentioned until you came in.

Just block the keyboard cowboy, I only see his comments when someone quotes him
pjdoug Wrote:Born stupid? or did you evolve? I'm not a Corbin fan :ChairHit:

Then dont be talking crap about something you have no clue about. You must have gotten beaten by mayfield in the past. And yes ive evolved to realize your an idiot and was probably on the chess team and knows absolutely nothing about football except what you learned playing tecmo bowl back in the day
64SUR Wrote:Pressure is on Mayfield this year. :wieghts::wieghts::wieghts: and mayfield posters..................Just remember when the sun goes down, Coach Haddix Will turned the hounds loose :mop:

There was a song about a warden a hounddog and an inmate and when he released the hound the dog led them astray Lol
64SUR Wrote:Pressure is on Mayfield this year. :wieghts::wieghts::wieghts: and mayfield posters..................Just remember when the sun goes down, Coach Haddix Will turned the hounds loose :mop:

Explain to me how the pressure could be on mayfield, we have the series edge, we’re in a smaller class, Corbin will probably dress close to twice as many players, so hows the pressure on mayfield?
pjdoug Wrote:The birds will be in melt down mode by Friday.

Seriously. Lay off the bong water. You are diffently tripping on something.
rookie57 Wrote:Explain to me how the pressure could be on mayfield, we have the series edge, we’re in a smaller class, Corbin will probably dress close to twice as many players, so hows the pressure on mayfield?

PRESSURE Confusednicker: no excuses Confusednicker: PRESSURE
64SUR Wrote:PRESSURE Confusednicker: no excuses Confusednicker: PRESSURE

Answer the question
rookie57 Wrote:Explain to me how the pressure could be on mayfield, we have the series edge, we’re in a smaller class, Corbin will probably dress close to twice as many players, so hows the pressure on mayfield?

64 is coming for you and bringing H E Double Hockey Sticks with him.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Seriously. Lay off the bong water. You are diffently tripping on something.

is that all you can come up with? you'll be on the brink of destruction before Thursday :biglmao:
rookie57 Wrote:Just block the keyboard cowboy, I only see his comments when someone quotes him

delusional birds of a feather liking each other's posts because nobody else likes you while pretending to have me blocked :biglmao:Confusednicker:Confusednicker::hilarious:
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Who is the WR that is banged up and will he play?

I think Gosselin is out.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Then dont be talking crap about something you have no clue about. You must have gotten beaten by mayfield in the past. And yes ive evolved to realize your an idiot and was probably on the chess team and knows absolutely nothing about football except what you learned playing tecmo bowl back in the day

My what is an idiot? I'm playing Chess right now. How did you know I was the champion at Tecmo Bowl? I went years without losing a game Confusednicker
Hahah. You’ve beat NO ONE and have 11 posts talking about coming on here talking trash haha
Hound05 Wrote:Hahah. You’ve beat NO ONE and have 11 posts talking about coming on here talking trash haha
it's wound tight already. the pressure is getting to it.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next